+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: The coolest music videos

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by raindance
    Thanks AM The MTV has this 2 cartoon people (I think they are scientists) who live on this land. Then the first scientist got jealous of the 2nd scientist, drove him out of their house. The 2nd scientist built another house, and worked on an invention. The 1st scientist got jealous and er.. I think killed the 2nd scientist. And stole his invention when he got lonely. The MTV ends when the 1st scientist also dies and joins the 2nd scientist in heaven.

It's been in my head since I watched it but I just couldn't remember which artist it is... Thanks music guru
    Now it all makes sense, raindance. I was coming in to tell you this. I was pondering over for the past 6 hours, and I also came to the conclusion that the video you were saying was that particular one. They were good friends and scientists, and one of them got bored and jealous of the other one and his robot creations, he went to beat the robot down and burn him. The next day, the other guy was crying over the dead robots and the same guy that killed the robot killed him too. Then feeling very regretful and miserable, he built something to bring him up to Heaven where his friend was. He used both their heart as the main power. But in the end, the spaceship exploded halfway but he was still able to join him and his robots to live in heavens.

But, all this talk with a huge disappointment.
    I have no idea what's the title of the song and the artist. Sorry.

Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers

Quote Originally Posted by audiomaster
    Now it all makes sense, raindance. I was coming in to tell you this. I was pondering over for the past 6 hours, and I also came to the conclusion that the video you were saying was that particular one. They were good friends and scientists, and one of them got bored and jealous of the other one and his robot creations, he went to beat the robot down and burn him. The next day, the other guy was crying over the dead robots and the same guy that killed the robot killed him too. Then feeling very regretful and miserable, he built something to bring him up to Heaven where his friend was. He used both their heart as the main power. But in the end, the spaceship exploded halfway but he was still able to join him and his robots to live in heavens.

But, all this talk with a huge disappointment.
    I have no idea what's the title of the song and the artist. Sorry.
    I think your 'summary' is more accurate! Moby? Fatboy Slim?

Urgh I can't remember. Can anyone help us?
    “In Rrrussia, vee have proverb: Only bad soliders don’t vant to be general.” Sasha Pivovarova

Quote Originally Posted by echo1960
    Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
    Now thats a great video

Quote Originally Posted by raindance
    I think your 'summary' is more accurate! Moby? Fatboy Slim?

Urgh I can't remember. Can anyone help us?
    Everything's solved.

It's Rocket Brothers by Kashmir, in case anyone wanna know.

Im ready for my closeup.. Tallulahbaby's Avatar
    I personally love Move your feet video by Junior Senior...it makes me smile everytime.
    Coco Magdalena made her debut Sept 2, 2006 7lbs 1oz!!!

"Daddy warned me about Men and Booze, but didn't say anything about Women and Cocaine" - Tallulah Bankhead

Anything from Missy Elliot. I love the choreography.
    Love Sean Paul Gimme The Light and Get Busy. I'm Still In Love isn't too bad either.

And I'm embarrased to say I like the new Da Band video from D12. I don't like Eninem much but the boy band and Janet Jackson boob parody made me laugh.
    "Just kiss my toes and I'll be happy." - Dex

Quote Originally Posted by makerc
    Anything from Missy Elliot. I love the choreography.
    Love Sean Paul Gimme The Light and Get Busy. I'm Still In Love isn't too bad either.

And I'm embarrased to say I like the new Da Band video from D12. I don't like Eninem much but the boy band and Janet Jackson boob parody made me laugh.
    And the Britney and Christina spoof at the start and the line... "Please let me **** your ****"

can i have your heart? unexplained's Avatar
    I was about to mention that Maker. The part that cracked me up when the fat guy tried to act as though he's 50 Cent. And D12 and Eminem parodying N'Sync and their performance.
    You select the person you want to be with, and then you let that person have the opportunity to select you. -Shayla

"The mind is its own place, and in it, self can make a Heav'n of Hell, a Hell of Heav'n." -John Milton, Paradise Lost.

I love Massive Attack's Teardrop video with the singing fetus. I think my all time favorite video is Kenna's Hellbent. Has anyone seen it? It's brilliant.
    Ludicrous speed!

+ Reply to Thread