+ Reply to Thread
Page 20 of 25 FirstFirst ... 10111213141516171819202122232425 LastLast

Thread: The coolest music videos

Jack Johnson-Upside Down video was just released to yahoo launchcast! it's jack so of course it's awesome. it's from the new Curious George movie so it's really cute too.

I just saw the video for Dance Dance by Fallout Boy, and it's really weird, but I really like it. And I also like Hollaback Girl. And for some reason I like the video for When I'm Gone by Eminem, even though I can't stand the song.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I like the Dance Dance video too.

whoa. I am loving that new video from Nickleback, where the guy can see the countdown ticker of your life over each persons head. I don't even like Nickleback but that video really gets me.
    ~There is no way to Happiness. Happiness is the way.~

reality tv addict
    Had a bad day - Daniel Powter

^I love the video for "Had a Bad Day"!!

My favorite music video is definitely "Te Dejo Madrid" by Shakira. It's really awesome and aesthetically pleasing...I'm sure Nina Garcia would agree.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetNerd View Post
    whoa. I am loving that new video from Nickleback, where the guy can see the countdown ticker of your life over each persons head. I don't even like Nickleback but that video really gets me.
    I like that video too. At first it kind of confused me, but after I watched it a couple times, i like it and it makes sense. It seems that once you've been saved by someone you see the ticker. Took me a while to figure it out.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Sing by Travis (They are throwing food around, at a royal table. )
    Check out my avatar It's Chad Michael Murray!

That Nickelback video is amazing--I like the video better than the song. Stupid Girl by Pink is good too.

Quote Originally Posted by cablejockey View Post
    That Nickelback video is amazing--I like the video better than the song. Stupid Girl by Pink is good too.
    I like Stupid Girls too. I also like the video for "A Little Less 16 Candles, a Little More Touch Me" by Fall Out Boy. And I like the one for "Move Along" by the All American Rejects.

+ Reply to Thread