+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: FREE SiriusXM through MAY 30th

FREE SiriusXM through MAY 30th

FREE SiriusXM (Satellite) radio through MAY 30!!!

Turn Your Radio On

Hubby and I were out today and all of a sudden through his car radio comes Sirius!

Wicked cool!

So I googled it and it's free for a few weeks!

We have no plans to keep it but we will listen through the trial period!
    woodiedog likes this.
    KAREN

Re: FREE SiriusXM through MAY 30th

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    FREE SiriusXM (Satellite) radio through MAY 30!!!

Turn Your Radio On

Hubby and I were out today and all of a sudden through his car radio comes Sirius!

Wicked cool!

So I googled it and it's free for a few weeks!

We have no plans to keep it but we will listen through the trial period!
    I have had XM for almost 10 years now. I WOULD NOT give it up for anything. They began a Beatles channel yesterday. First song played was All You Need Is Love. There is so much variety that you can listen to anything you like. I painted my living room one weekend while listening to Big Band & Swing.
    momrek06 and AcookerTV like this.

FORT Fogey

I agree with you Razorbacker. I listen to the XM stations in my car much more often than I do local radio, and I like it more than options like Pandora and Spotify. Like you said, it's the variety and the station for any mood / need that I like. I made sure not to put my subscription on automatic renewal (which takes a bit of a fight) so when it comes up for renewal, I call to haggle about the cost. It's a pain, but I usually try to put it off for a day that people are annoying me so I can take it out on negotiating my price instead of on family or co-workers. Doing that, what I pay for it is nominal, and totally worth it!
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

I am "thinking" hubby may like it enough to get it after the trial.

razor, up the Beatles was FIRST on the list that we listened to!!!

Hubby bought a new car Christmas 2015 and I bought a new car August 16 and they both came with a free Sirius for 3 months and we never bothered with it.
    KAREN

i had it with my new car for 6 months! then I paid for the 5 months for $25 or something like that. I keep getting emails to renew for that price or 2 months free trial. since I'm not a "new" customer I know the free trial doesn't apply to me so I decided to call them out on sending me these emails. I said, why send me an offer that is no good to me. It doesn't say new customers only, it says on an inactive radio and the one in my challenger. They gave me the 2 month trial! Yay me! had I known it was free for 2 weeks in May, I would have waited!
    momrek06 and AcookerTV like this.
    Most Likely To Love Her Selfie, While Coloring, Pistol Packin', & Loving Her Boxer Babies

aww too bad I dont have a newer car, I would love that!
    momrek06 likes this.
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    aww too bad I dont have a newer car, I would love that!
    If you want it, you can get a receiver that will go in your car and hook into your sound system. As a new subscriber, you can probably negotiate a free or really cheap receiver. That's what I had until I got a car that had it built in. In some ways, I liked that better - it had more pre-programmed buttons.
    momrek06 likes this.
    "The way we treat people we strongly disagree with is a report card on what we've learned about love, compassion, and kindness." - Marcandangel

"There should be less value placed on agreement and more on understanding each other"

I think they almost always do a free thing around this time of year. I have SiriusXM but one of the lower packages which does not get the Margaritaville channel and it seems to pop in just for this weekend.

Also, here's a tip if you are a subscriber - call to cancel. They will offer you a lower price. Continue to say you want to cancel. You should be able to get them down to around $25 for 6 months.
    PGM35, momrek06 and AcookerTV like this.
    Women are Angels.
    And when someone breaks our wings, we simply continue to fly...usually on a broomstick.
    We are flexible like that.

FORT Fogey

Yep! My rule of thumb is no more than $5 a month. Sometimes that's a 3 month term, sometimes 6, and on a rare occasion a year. But they've always got something that can get it for you around $5 per month
    PGM35 and momrek06 like this.

WOW, MIA and Acooker, you guys are amazing!!!

Keeping all this in mind if/when hubby decides to sign up!!!
    PGM35 likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast