+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Chicago is having a mini documentary tonight on CNN 50 years of Chicago

Chicago is having a mini documentary tonight on CNN 50 years of Chicago

I will be DVR this one.

Absolutely LOVE Chicago

Re: Chicago is having a mini documentary tonight on CNN 50 years of Chicago

It was a really good lok at the band & just how great they have been. And man oh man, Terry Kath just did not get the recognition he deserved!!!

Re: Chicago is having a mini documentary tonight on CNN 50 years of Chicago

I saw all but the very first few minutes of this documentary. I loved it! Oh, those scenes of them in Colorado having a great time in the 60's and 70's! What fun!

I have a question about the drummer they let go. How it was it possible that this very experienced drummer suddenly didn't play well enough? How is that possible? Was it really that or his business involvement?

So glad that they finally got into the Rock-n-Roll Hall of Fame. I have no words for Peter Cetera. I mean, the reason he gave for refusing to appear for the induction ceremony.....he must not be stable. So bizarre, petty and ridiculous.

Chicago's Robert Lamm Talks Peter Cetera Absence at Rock Hall - Rolling Stone

I saw a photo of the band with David Foster back stage in Canada after a show recently. They seem to be all made up. I'd post, but, it's on a blog.
    Last edited by Debb70; 01-02-2017 at 06:51 PM.

+ Reply to Thread