Beyonce's "Baby Boy" stays at number 1 for like the straight 6th or 7th week which is pretty impressive. "Crazy In Love" was a number 1 hit too, for about 7 or 8 weeks, I always forget. But she sure knows how to put out the hits even though I believe that her following single won't hit the number 1 spot because its a bit more to R&B to be played on a top 40, its quite slow, but its really good but not the radio friendliest song. "Me, Myself, and I" is her next single if you didn't know. And then theres rumor of "Naughty Girl" being her fourth single and that'll definately be a number 1 hit.
Beyoncé beat out 50 Cent as the longest at number one! 50 was 13 weeks with In Da Club and PIMP, but Bee beat it, by 14 weeks, 8 for CIL and 6 for BB, go girl! :D
Whenever I listen to her songs, I become more impressed with her vocals and like the music arrangements more and more.
The "Top 50 Stars of the Year" were chosen by In Touch Weekly's editorial staff, influenced by outstanding displays from stars over all aspects of entertainment including music, television, and film, fashion, and lifestyle.
(1) Beyonce Knowles -- 2003 Belongs to Her
(2) Colin Farrell -- Sexiest Dad of the Year
(3) Jessica Simpson & Nick Lachey - America's Most Famous Newlyweds
(4) Johnny Depp -- The Leading Man
(5) Jennifer Lopez & Ben Affleck -
The will-they-or-won't-they Couple of the Year
(6) Nicole Kidman - A-List at Last
(7) Angelina Jolie - At Her Brightest
( Ashton Kutcher - Boy-toy Businessman
(9) Cameron Diaz - Super-Rich Celeb
(10) Matt LeBlanc - Happiest Groom
(11) Ellen DeGeneres - Top Talk Star
(12) Demi Moore - Makeover of the Year
(13) Uma Thurman - Comeback Queen
(14) Sean "P. Diddy" Combs - Rap Mogul
(15) Justin Timberlake - Solo Superstar
(16) Ruben Studdard & Clay Aiken - True American Idols
(17) Halle Berry - Stronger than Ever
(1 Trista Rehn & Ryan Sutter - The Million-Dollar Lovers
(19) Salma Hayek - The Dream-Come-True Year
(20) Debra Messing - Emmy Star
(21) Catherine Zeta-Jones - Show Stopper
(22) Britney Spears - Party Princess
(23) The Sex and the City Girls - Going Out on Top
(24) Jennifer Aniston - Taking on the World
(25) Drew Barrymore - Angel of the Year
(26) Katie Couric - Sexier than Ever
(27) Erin Brodie - Luckiest Gambler
(2 Kelly Ripa - Took Over as TV Queen
(29) Bob Guiney - Hottest Ladies' Man
(30) Pamela Anderson - Brave Heart
(31) Adrien Brody - Kissing King
(32) Gwen Stefani - Busiest Rocker
(33) Andrew Firestone & Jen Schefft - The Lovebirds
(34) Paula Abdul - True Romance
(35) Charlie Sheen - Comeback Champ
(36) The Dixie Chicks - The Rebels
(37) Sharon Osbourne - Wonder Woman
(3 Jack Black - True Rock Star
(39) Mandy Moore - All Grown Up
(40) Keira Knightley - Best New Star
(41) Arnold Schwarzenegger - The Victor
(42) Queer Eye for the Straight Guy - Overnight Sensations
(43) Sofia Coppola - Finally Found Fame
(44) Brooke Shields - Her Greatest Gift
(45) Queen Latifah - Screen Siren
(46) Rachael Ray - Hot Cook
(47) Doug Wilson - Design's Darling
(4 Sharon Stone - Survivor
(49) Julianne Moore - She Said "I Do"
(50) Russell Crowe - Settling Down at Last
Beyonce is the only one who deserves to be named the best of 2003.
yay for Beyoncé she desrves all the accolades she get's, also Baby Boy was number one for the 8th straight week this week! Me Myself and I is also off to a good start, i hope it makes number 1!
Also don't forget to watch the AMA's this Sunday, she's nominated for two awards.
Baby boy number one for 9 th straight week in a row! Me Myself and I is also number 46! Yay for Beyonce.
Kinda OT but Michelle T. Williams has started her run on Aida on Broadway, if you guys get a chance to see it definately go .
The new video for MM&I is amazing i love it, it's so sexy, and Beyoncé with short hair is beautiful.
Bee also performed on the BMA's tonight, another amazing performance/.
I love the new video and I love the way her hair is in the beginning, short, it looks great! I want her to cut it like that. She looks beautiful throughout the whole video.
Originally Posted by Siso
And the BMA performance was great. Beyonce never fails to put on an awesome show. The attitude from Beyonce and clones and everything else just made that performance soo good. I thought it'd be boring, but no way. She sounded awesome.
Congratulations to Beyoncé on the People's Choice Awards win for Best Female Performer!
SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.