+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Beyonce!!!

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    First of all, that's extremely immature, the names.

Second, none of those people are over exposed. They are popular, but Britney hasn't been in the spotlight for a while since she was making her new album, Hilary Duff is popular but is not all over on every single tv show performing (obviously), Olsen Twins just stand there and can make money.

Beyonce is everywhere, movies, talk shows, TRL, everywhere. If she doesn't slow down sometime, it will hurt her career, and that is truth tv_is_fake, overexposure can definitely ruin careers.
    Beyonce will stay in the limeout and still stay famous, because her dad is a very powerful in the music industry.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Unless Beyonce quits from it...

She says she prefers acting somewhere in an interview.

Beyonce won't quit singing anytime soon. She worked too long to get a record deal.

tv_is_fake, you don't seem to understand? It doesn't matter who you are, overexposure can kill your career. It doesn't matter how famous you are, or how many records you sell, overexposure is never good.

Don't Worry It's Just Me! falloutbey's Avatar
    Yeah, I agree Flying, but I can't see Beyonce's career dying anytime soon. She hasn't reached complete overexposure and she knows how to do it. There aren't a lot of people that hate her because she isn't big on her personal life in interviews, she doesn't offend anyone, she isn't gross, she isn't stuck up, she isn't a bitch-diva, she doesn't post her love life out there like J-lo or others.

Although, I love seeing and hearing Beyonce, I just hope she doesn't burn out. That might have been part of the problem for Mariah and Whitney.

IMO, Beyonce will be wise to keep strong ties with her faith and family roots. (Isn't she always a please to see and hear?

It's the market. There are fresh faces that dies out so quickly.. It's like they flashes past like lightning so quick. I think that an artiste have to endure the change of trends, and also fans getting tired of them.

FORT Fogey
    Well just incase anyone is interested Bee's next single is Me Myself an I, and then she's gonna release Naughty Girl.

Don't Worry It's Just Me! falloutbey's Avatar
    I heard that Me, Myself, and I would be her next song tooo and I'm totally excited about that. I love that song! It's one of my favorite on the CD. Naughty Girl could be a great single!

Beyonce is way to good to get caught up by overexposure! She's the best in the business right now. She's actually talented and creative unlike some of the other pop divas.

If you didn't catch Beyonce's Fever on Jay Leno. Go to www.beyonceworld.net and download it in the music section, its sooooooo good!

I told you all, Beyonce's dad is powerful in the music business. If he was my dad, you all might be talking about me in this forum. LOL

Beyonce Knowles is so fortunate to have such a dad.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast