+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Beyonce!!!

FORT Fogey
    Quote Originally Posted by aMaZiN'RaCeGuY>
    She's everywhere !
    It's true! Today she was on the Today show, Regis and Kelly and TRL! Phew, take a brake gf!

Anyway she'll be on Jay Leno tommorow, and they rescheduled the Beyonce interview with Oprah on Friday.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    She's also scheduled to have a couple of shows during her tour in the UK...

Here's some information -

Beyonce Knowles has announced details of her first ever solo tour of the UK, dotmusic can reveal.

The Destiny's Child star, nominated for four awards at the 2003 MOBO Awards, will play five arena dates around the country this winter.

Full dates are as follows:

November 2003
    03 Manchester MEN Arena
    07 Sheffield Hallam FM Arena
    09 Newcastle Telewest Arena
    10 London, Wembley Arena
    13 Birmingham NEC Arena

Tickets are priced between 30 - 40 and will go on sale from Friday, September 19.

Beyonce's next single, 'Baby Boy' - a collaboration with Jamaican dancehall star Sean Paul - is released in the UK soon.

Oh when will she come down to Singapore ? We can only hope...

I thought Beyonce was awful at the VMAs, and I like her.

She lipsynched almost the whole thing (badly). My respect goes down the drain when someone lipsynchs major performances like that.

Awful performance, ugh. If she had just stood at the mic and sung like we all know she really can it would have been so much better.

Spiderman 2 - June 30 audiomaster's Avatar
    Her performance was good, but singing wise... Um.. I prefer her when she was at Party In The Park.

FORT Fogey
    Beyonce is on Jay Leno tonight, remember to wathc it.

I caught Beyonce on both the View and Oprah today.

Now I can't get Crazy In Love out of my head.

Beyonce really needs to start to chill with being everywhere. Overexposure is not good, and I already know some people are getting tired of her face being everywhere. Overexposure can ruin a career. I think she's walking a fine line right now.

Quote Originally Posted by TheFlying
    Beyonce really needs to start to chill with being everywhere. Overexposure is not good, and I already know some people are getting tired of her face being everywhere. Overexposure can ruin a career. I think she's walking a fine line right now.
    If that was only true, we'd already be gone of that Titney Spears, the Ol'sin Twins, and Hillary Doofus.

If that was only true, we'd already be gone of that Titney Spears, the Ol'sin Twins, and Hillary Doofus.
    First of all, that's extremely immature, the names.

Second, none of those people are over exposed. They are popular, but Britney hasn't been in the spotlight for a while since she was making her new album, Hilary Duff is popular but is not all over on every single tv show performing (obviously), Olsen Twins just stand there and can make money.

Beyonce is everywhere, movies, talk shows, TRL, everywhere. If she doesn't slow down sometime, it will hurt her career, and that is truth tv_is_fake, overexposure can definitely ruin careers.

Don't Worry It's Just Me! falloutbey's Avatar
    I agree, over exposure can kill anyone's career. Britney has had over exposure though, it was great that she left for awhile. Jennifer Lopez is the fine example of over exposed.

Beyonce is becoming a little over exposed but I don't think it'll kill her career because she doesn't post her life out there like every other star. She's way to smart and she'll find a way around it if it means she stops for a year to let things cool down.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast