+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: The Real World: Bad Blood (Premieres Wednesday, October 12th at 10pm/9c)

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real World: Bad Blood (Premieres Wednesday, October 12th at 10pm/9c)

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    My DVR must have missed the premiere. I had one episode recorded, and it seemed like I had just gotten thrown directly into the middle of a season because a guy was getting kicked out already. If these people are ready to throw down already, how on earth are they going to make it through a full season!?
    My DVR has messed up on this season too. I haven't watched much, but it missed the premiere, recorded the second episode as a repeat on a Sunday afternoon or something. Very odd. Xfinity has done that to me on other shows before so must be a provider issue.

FORT Fanatic

Robbie had to leave the house for the night cause of a complete meltdown.

FORT Fanatic

Is anyone still watching this season?

The Real World: Bad Blood (Premieres Wednesday, October 12th at 10pm/9c)

I'm watching. Robbie hasn't left. Mike went home because of some racist bs he said. I really don't think he is a racist guy, but there is stuff you don't say to people of other races because it is truly and completely ignorant and racially insensitive. He definitely crossed that line.

Now Theo has left. Did they edit the footage to confuse us? From what I saw Kass was the one that shoved first. Am I the only one that thinks Kass is an instigating little punk? I do think Theo needs to let go and move on, but Kass annoys the hell out of me with his self righteous attitude.

While I'm glad that Kass and Will care for their children, I'm sick of them boo-hooing like they are martyrs for it. Mothers don't have people patting them on the backs for doing their jobs, but these guys think that they should get a gold star for it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FORT Fanatic

I didn't see the most recent episode yet, but Kassius is one of the most irritating people in the house. Those twins together can be quite annoying also.
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12