+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Rivals III - Season 28

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Challenge: Rivals III - Season 28

You don't think Johnny is a good competitor?

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    But Johnny is not "good" at Challenges but he's good with getting the others to not vote him in or to vote others in so he gets to the end. Sarah should cut her losses and not waste her time.
    Strongly disagree. Johnny is in peak physical shape. He trains for these things. This is his job and he makes sure he is ready for it. Hes never lost a challenge because he was out of shape or not ready (with the exception of the 'Johnny Backpack' situation where a freak of nature CT embarrassed him)

You might not like the way he plays the game (which at the end of the day it is a game) but you cant say hes not good at the challenge. If there was a Hall of Fame, hes a first ballot unanimous HOFer. Hes the Babe Ruth of the Challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by PGM35 View Post
    But Johnny is not "good" at Challenges but he's good with getting the others to not vote him in or to vote others in so he gets to the end. Sarah should cut her losses and not waste her time.

Please don't put me in a position to defend this "_______" just fill in with a creative expletive. Bananas is a good all around player. He does train for the endurance and strength portion of this game as well as the physiological and political aspects. He does try to position himself to be in the finale and if he can take weaker competitors with him all the better. I have never heard Bananas say he only wants to keep the strongest as he only wants to go against the best. Ha. His only goal is to get himself and a partner to the finale and win that. To reach that goal he will betray and back stab friends and foes. His method of play is brutal and harsh and most folks think that if they are good athletes and stay out of elimination that they will be OK and be able to defeat him. Has that ever worked? No. Finally after many, many years other players are adopting Bananas strategy and using it against him and only now is he crying foul. If Bananas is that good he better be able to find another way to play.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 05-10-2016 at 09:28 PM.
    No goat killers on my island.

It's episode 2 and half through and they have just picked the teams to go into elimination. I certainly hope this is not the format for the series else I will record and watch 2 or 3 at a time and fast forward through all the crap. I want to see a challenge and an elimination each episode. Don't drag this out. I don't need to see a bunch of drunk, naked people having sex with whatever hole is available be it animate or not and pooping in someone else's bed. That is not entertainment that is stupidity.

I guess the ones I've seen or the few I've seen him preform in - I haven't been impressed with. one being the CT one and the others I guess he's "thrown" but that was for strategy. Which I guess shows he's a good game player. There was one where he didn't "last" - an endurance challenge. He wasn't good at the trivia. Seems when it comes to him losing or not getting to pick who gets thrown in, he has to do the quick talking/politician angle and get others to get thrown in. I shouldn't speak to what I don't know. I haven't watched enough seasons. My bad.
    Most Likely To Love Her Selfie, While Coloring, Pistol Packin', & Loving Her Boxer Babies

Why the hell am I still watching this? This is absolutely wretched.
    beerbelly and redsox girl like this.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Fanatic

Tony is one of the biggest losers on the show.

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

Aren't Abe and Wes pretty much the same guy?
    Well, I won't back down/No I won't back down/You can stand me up at the gates of hell/But I won't back down
    No I'll stand my ground//And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down/Gonna stand my ground/Well I know what's right/I got just one life/In a world that keeps on pushin' me around/But I'll stand my ground/And I won't back down-Tom Petty

Quote Originally Posted by redsox girl View Post
    Aren't Abe and Wes pretty much the same guy?
    Well, Abe really has an anger problem, is blond and covered with tats.

Wes is a ginger and can control himself, but yeah they could be clones.

It's like MTV realized they were losing viewers and asked themselves, "What do people want more of?", and came away with "drama" instead of "challenges", and so they doubled down on the Are You the One? cast because that's really all they're good for.
    Revenge is ice cream.

+ Reply to Thread