+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree55Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Rivals III - Season 28

Re: The Challenge: Rivals III - Season 28

I just watched the Bananas and Sarah clip. Wow.

I think my brain popped when Johnny Bananas actually said "if you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all". When did that ever happen? When has Bananas ever been nice? He basically accused Sarah of backstabbing him in the same clip. You can tell he is trying to make Sarah very uncomfortable this season. However he is shooting himself in the foot because if she doesn't stay and play neither does he and therefore no paycheck.
    tinderbox likes this.
    No goat killers on my island.

So, I just realized something... is The Challenge moving back to Wednesdays?
    Revenge is ice cream.

Disappointing, really. More than half the episode was cast introductions, then they did the Challenge itself and stopped after that, so no Elimination Round this week.
    Revenge is ice cream.

I like Sarah. I always root for her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    tinderbox likes this.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

I dislike Bananas. I always want to force feed him his own teeth after I've knocked them out of his mouth with a crowbar.
    redsox girl and tinderbox like this.
    Revenge is ice cream.

All I know is while I love the Challenge they need to feed other types of people into it besides the ones from the Real World and Are You The One.

Sarah is correct a team of Sarah and Bananas can rule this season if Bananas can get his head and his giant ego out of his own Anus.

Seriously, the only way some of these women even have relationships with men is because they give away it away while drunk, who wants to deal with them sober ... Simone.

Producers of the Challenge you need to get better new cast members. How about another Fresh Meat?

Both the men and women of Are You the One come across as total slags. Or a better visual picture "used condoms".
    redsox girl likes this.

Watching the incoming "competitors" from Are You The One? makes me feel like I could get herpes, gonorrhea and chlamydia by osmosis.
    Bearcata and redsox girl like this.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Fogey

The AYtO crew all suck. They're all playing up their personalities. I feel like none of them are genuine.

I also don't get how some of these "rivals" hate the people they're with so much. They had like one small interaction and act like they killed a family member.

John Bananas is the biggest hypocritical baby on the show. Get over it. She played you like you played everyone else on this show for years. He even screwed over Nany last season. What he did to Paula was 100x worse then what Sarah did. He's such a whining baby
    Bearcata likes this.

The problem, though, is that Bananas is presented as the face of The Challenge, so there's basically no way MTV is going to go with a storyline where everybody who he's ever betrayed (Leroy and Nany on this season, off the top of my head) calls him out on his bullcrap, or confront him about being hypocritical, because they want to present him as a face even though he's very clearly one of the biggest heels on the show. Heck, if Bananas gets eliminated early again this season, it wouldn't shock me if a "surprise" twist turned out to be another loser's bracket for Bananas to run the gauntlet in to return.
    Revenge is ice cream.

+ Reply to Thread