Re: The Challenge: Rivals III - Season 28

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Is this some sort of new slang term?
    Lmao! I just ignored it.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Is this some sort of new slang term?
    People apparently use it in the context of the Eminem song "Stan", to mean "an overzealous maniacal fan for any celebrity or athlete. ", though, honestly, I think most people who use it in that context use it wrong anyways, because they mean to use it as an insult, but fail to recognize the proper context for its use, and basically throw it out at anybody who disagrees with them.

Personally, I find Sarah Rice repulsive on so many levels. She's arrogant, hypocritical, self-aggrandizing, bullying in a passive-aggressive manner, mean-spirited, and not nearly at good at challenges as she thinks she is. She likes to present herself as one of the "nice" people, but if she was, she wouldn't have ended up in all three iterations of Rivals; the only reasons she comes off as nice, is because she has always gotten a good edit from production, and even CT and Wes can get that (see Rivals II) even though both aren't remotely nice people.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    People apparently use it in the context of the Eminem song "Stan", to mean "an overzealous maniacal fan for any celebrity or athlete. ", though, honestly, I think most people who use it in that context use it wrong anyways, because they mean to use it as an insult, but fail to recognize the proper context for its use, and basically throw it out at anybody who disagrees with them.

Personally, I find Sarah Rice repulsive on so many levels. She's arrogant, hypocritical, self-aggrandizing, bullying in a passive-aggressive manner, mean-spirited, and not nearly at good at challenges as she thinks she is. She likes to present herself as one of the "nice" people, but if she was, she wouldn't have ended up in all three iterations of Rivals; the only reasons she comes off as nice, is because she has always gotten a good edit from production, and even CT and Wes can get that (see Rivals II) even though both aren't remotely nice people.
    Thank you for explaining HaikenEdge, I have a hard time understanding Declan as he is always throwing out this type of terminology or misusing it when he comments on guerrilla advertising but google searches only come up with guerrilla marketing.
    No goat killers on my island.

Watched the finale again as well as the reunion before deleting it off the DVR. The Reunion is still hard to watch as I really hate it when Rotten Bananas equates ripping off his partner who helped him win with a move Sarah did in a previous challenge to help her team and not him. It is not the same. If Sarah and Rotten Bananas were on separate teams and he did the same move to her team that she had done to him ... well it's all good ... but to screw a teammate, that helped not just you, but both the other two teams that were in the final is just wrong. I know it's been a couple of months and I wondered if I would have changed my mind but it's not. What gets me is Rotten Bananas way of interrupting folks before they can finish what they were saying and basically telling them they are whiners gets old too. If Rotten Bananas was not so rude I could deal with him better. I do wish they would not have his cousin Vinnie on the show anymore, talk about giving the guy a free ride. I wonder who Rotten Bananas blackmailed to have that happen. Anyway the delete button has been punched.
    No goat killers on my island.

+ Reply to Thread