+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By momrek06

Thread: Leah Messer has lost primary custody of the Twins.

Leah Messer has lost primary custody of the Twins.

BREAKING: ‘Teen Mom 2’ Star LOSES Custody Of Twins To Ex-Husband Corey Simms—And Her Third Daughter Might Be NEXT…
    Teen Mom 2 star Leah Messer has reportedly lost primary custody of her twin daughters, Ali and Aleeah, 5, according to In Touch magazine.

Leah’s ex-husband, Corey Simms, “was awarded primary custody, effective immediately” on October 13, a source revealed to In Touch.

“Leah only gets the girls on the weekends now,” a close family insider added.

Corey and Leah have been locked in a never-ending custody battle since 2014, when Corey first tried to fight for primary custody of their twin daughters.

Back then, reports had just surfaced that Leah was abusing prescription pills. However, when a court-ordered drug test came back clean, a judge ruled in her favor.

“Leah’s really been screwing up since then, so Corey took her back to court. The judge looked at the girls’ school records, which show that they’ve been late for school, and made the change in custody,” the inside source explained.

It’s no secret that Leah has been going through tough times in the last few months. Back in May, she checked into a 30-day treatment program for “stress and depression” at a rehab facility in Utah.

Unfortunately for Leah, her problems aren’t over yet, as losing primary custody of her twins puts her in jeopardy of losing her third daughter, Addie, 2.

Leah currently shares Addie with her second ex-husband, Jeremy Calvert, but sources say he’s now considering taking her to court for primary custody of their daughter.

“Everyone is very worried about Addie. She recently wandered out of the house while Leah was distracted,” the family insider claims. “Thankfully, a police officer found Addie and brought her back home.”

If Jeremy does try to fight for custody of Addie, he will have to start looking for a new job as soon as possible, since his current job requires him to be away from home for weeks at a time.

“If [Jeremy] can find [a job] nearby, he’ll go for the same custody arrangement that Corey did,” the source explained to In Touch.

****I made this a separate thread as I wanted to be sure all those that watch this show saw the headlines.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

Re: Leah Messer has lost primary custody of the Twins.

Thanks. I'm not surprised. It shows how messed up she is that she thinks she is the better parent. I wonder what her mom thinks. Somethings wrong with her too.

Boom Bazooka Joe! Endless Flight Champion Amy Lee's Avatar

This girl is a mess.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

FORT Fan

This does not surprise me. I'm thinking there has to be more to this story because the judge let her keep them the last time they said she was always late taking them to school and appointments.

I think it has to do with her new boyfriend but that is a guess.

How sad, I was hoping she was doing better

Oh Leah. This was bound to happen. Its unfortunate, but certainly the best for the twins. When they are with Corey and Miranda they behave much better. Leah just could not get her act together. I wonder if the other husband will be thinking of getting custody of Addie?
    I don't always act like a bitch; but when I do, I'm the lead float in the bitch parade.

Quote Originally Posted by Jupiter View Post
    Oh Leah. This was bound to happen. Its unfortunate, but certainly the best for the twins. When they are with Corey and Miranda they behave much better. Leah just could not get her act together. I wonder if the other husband will be thinking of getting custody of Addie?
    Rumor has it that Jeremy is trying to find a local job and get full custody of Addie

Leah just seems to stay in denial about her situation. And her mom backs her up. She seems to believe that she is the victim and that she's just overwhelmed with things. She can't seem to face that she has some serious mental health issues and that she's not functioning as a parent. Either she is suffering from mental illness, substance abuse or both. As long as she is in denial, I'm not sure what she can accomplish.

FORT Fan

Saw Corey and Miranda had a baby girl yesterday...Corey posted a picture on his FB fan page I believe

Congrats to Cory and Miranda. It looks like they are going to have lots of little girls in that family.

+ Reply to Thread