+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
Like Tree26Likes

Thread: The Real World: Las Vegas(2016)

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Real World: Las Vegas(2016)

I think Jenna and CeeJai would have been two of the toughest people to live with in the house this season. Is there a reunion episode for this season?

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    Wow. Jenna makes me want to bang my head against a wall. I cannot imagine how difficult it could be dealing with her day in and day out. She is SO COMPLETELY unwilling to take any personal responsibility for her actions!! That comment that her friend made about "picking cotton" was horribly racist. Jenna may not have said it, but she LAUGHED and went right along with it. I do wonder if the final altercation would have happened if Chris and Dione had been there. I do think they *may* have been more quick to intervene if they had seen it coming.

My final thoughts on this group.

Dione - Overall he seems like a good guy. He might make better life choices if he didn't drink quite so much. I can't imagine living his lifestyle though. He doesn't seem to have the slightest bit of ambition.

Chris - Another good guy. He seems like he's just trying to find his place in the world. He Could wear clothes a little more.

Dean - Yet another good guy. His comment that he never felt like an attractive person until he was in high school made me sad. And yet, I can understand that many people in our society would feel like this when they don't fit the pop-culture ideal of beauty.

Dylan - I honestly don't know if he is a good guy. We didn't see much of him. As much as I don't care for Jenna, his attitude at the end of the show was very off-putting. NO ONE bought his story about being an "evil genius" from the beginning who was out to ruin her. What complete BS. Why did he feel this story was necessary? And then there was the post-show commentary where he said they had hooked up. If they did, then he's a douche for going that direction after claiming he was trying to ruin her on the show. If they didn't, then he's a douche for lying to make her look bad.

Sabrina - Nice girl. She came off very well on the show. Low drama. I'm glad the meeting with her mom worked out well. I cannot imagine how awkward that would be. You could really see the family resemblance between them!

Kailah - Although she can have an attitude, I think at heart she's a nice person. I'm so glad she turned Dylan down. I hope in the future she takes a little more time with her decision making when it comes to guys.

Ceejai - She is passionate and I like that about her. I think it really said A LOT that everyone in the house felt like she was a mother figure. She has had a hard life, but it has made her self aware and that will serve her well in life. She may have made a poor choice hitting Jenna, but at least she took responsibility and was respectful to the staff when the decision was made that she had to leave.

Jenna - She denied responsibility to the end. She claimed not to be responsible for making out with Dylan because she was drunk. Then she claimed to not be responsible for attacking Ceejai because she was drunk. I do not believe that she didn't remember. I personally thin she uses drinking as an excuse. IF it was actually true that she didn't remember these things, then I hope she very soon looks at this pattern of behavior and realizes that maybe she shouldn't drink so much that she gets herself into these situations. It is NOT NORMAL to drink so much that you blackout!! I do wonder if her friend Austin believed her and forgave her. I'm very glad I do not have a Jenna in my life.

Yes to everything you said. CeeJai is the most genuine cast member that's ever graced my TV. I feel her passion. I'm there with her.

And than vile Jenna just sucked at life. What a wonderful thing to broadcast to the world that you're scum(now everyone knows you're racist). Thank you for exposing yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    I think Jenna and CeeJai would have been two of the toughest people to live with in the house this season. Is there a reunion episode for this season?
    Jenna would've been a nightmare to live with. You're right about that, yes. Ceejai, would have been great to live with. There is a reason everyone in the house loved her.

As for the reunion, I think they ceased those with last year's season of Skeletons. They did a brief where are you now bit after the final ep. That's about it.
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

FORT Fanatic

The most genuine cast member of all time? lol Are you sure that's not CeeJai posting herself? lol

Yeah, if there were an Olympic game called Ducking Responsibility, Jenna would take home the gold. The worse offense was her failing to own her racism and instead blaming her roommates for "making me look racist."

People like that usually don't change because change requires introspection. If Jenna's always pointing the finger at someone else she'll never see that maybe the problem is her.
    Amy Lee and ClosetRTWatcher like this.
    "Totalitarianism demands, in fact, the continuous alteration of the past, and in the long run probably demands a disbelief in the very existence of objective truth." George Orwell

No one can make you look like what you are except for you. Jenna is way too callow at this point to understand her behavior. It doesn't matter to me if she's a product of her upbringing, it's her responsibility to overcome that. Jenna and some of those who excuse her behavior need to seriously get it together.
    candor likes this.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

FORT Fanatic

Jenna did say some ignorant things during the season and her friend made a racist comment during their video call. Also Ceejai instigated various arguments late in the season with Jenna and she needs to work on her anger issues.

FORT Fanatic

Kailah did a podcast this week saying that Ceejai would look for things to be annoyed about Jenna, everyday. She also admitted that there was a lot of following going on in the house, and that she later felt bad for following the crowd instead of speaking up.

FORT Fanatic

There's no context that would change what everyone heard Jenna say, and saw how she laughed at her friend's picking cotton comment.
    Amy Lee likes this.
    "Totalitarianism demands, in fact, the continuous alteration of the past, and in the long run probably demands a disbelief in the very existence of objective truth." George Orwell

FORT Fanatic

Hopefully neither one will be on the challenge. Also Chris and his underwear.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234