+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Like Tree4Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Season 27

FORT Fanatic

The Challenge: Season 27

Filming for the 27th season of the challenge has begun filming. On Thursday, June 11th, the cast of this season traveled to an undisclosed location to film the latest season the of the challenge. The theme of this season is "Bloodlines". This season, for the first time ever, each RW/Challenge/AYTO alumni has brought along a bloodline, such as a sibling or cousin, to compete alongside or against them for money/prizes. Here is the alumni cast

Aneesa - RW Chicago
    KellyAnne - RW Sydney
    Cara Maria - Fresh Meat 2
    Camila - Spring Break Challenge
    Nany - RW Las Vegas 2
    Jenna - RW Ex-Plosion
    Christina - Are You The One? (Season 2)

Johnny "Bananas" - RW Key West
    Cohutta - RW Sydney
    Leroy - RW Las Vegas 2
    Thomas - RW Ex-Plosion
    Cory - RW Ex-Plosion
    Dario - Are You The One? (Season 2)
    Tony - RW Skeletons

This season will most likely air later this year or early next year.

Re: The Challenge: Season 27

The wiki has already listed some of the relatives:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Challenge:_Season_27

I liked the comment that this challenge will be similar to Survivor Blood vs Water.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Well, I'll be rooting for Kellyanne.

Coral, Veronica, etc. stopped returning to challenges when they realized they didn't have control over the new people. Let's hope this cast gets rid of Bananas quickly so the same thing can happen to him.
    tinderbox likes this.

Man, I hope Bananas and Aneesa go quick. Hope Cara sticks around.
    Uncle David likes this.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Just seems as if there are quite a few players that haven't been on in a while and with Bananas, Nany and Leroy doing back to back challenges it just seems as if they have it set up to aid/skew/help out Bananas, Nany and Leroy to have a win. Just saying. Normally I don't push the "the producers are trying to steer the course of the show" as these participants don't need help to provide drama. However it seems weird that the usual big players are not there to "challenge" Bananas rule and he has automatic allies in Nany and Leroy and with their partners that is an alliance of 6. Bringing in family who are not used to the physical and mental challenge should be interesting as that totally upsets the natural alliances that tend to happen. I do wonder if folks will team up to get rid of Bananas early as they have seen it is possible to do.
    Uncle David likes this.

FORT Fanatic

This is such a dumb concept. It's bad enough they have driven the Real World franchise into the ground but they're killing the challenges. Stop with the gimmicks and get back to the meat of this show

The last thing this show needs is relatives of pseudo celebs whom are probably also attention seekers.
    awesomekina23 likes this.

Like Survivor the producers have to tweak the show a bit else it gets stale. I would luv to see the vet partnered with totally new faces preferably coach potatoes that they have to train and mentor in the challenge. Maybe even meet up and train with 6 weeks before the main challenge starts.

FORT Fogey

The reason the show is getting stale is because they use the same handful every season and than a handful of newbies from the season of Real World just completed. It becomes the vets vs. the newbies ad nauseum. They need to go to some of the people from the older episodes of both Real World and Road Rules and get some to comeback. I know some want to forget about being associated with these shows, but money talks and some would comeback for money. They have much older contestants on Survivor so it is not impossible to create challenges for older and younger contestants to compete in. I am super sick of Nany, Bananas, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Like Survivor the producers have to tweak the show a bit else it gets stale. I would luv to see the vet partnered with totally new faces preferably coach potatoes that they have to train and mentor in the challenge. Maybe even meet up and train with 6 weeks before the main challenge starts.
    So... Fresh Meat 3?
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    So... Fresh Meat 3?
    That works but add a twist like they are all over 30, are couch potatoes, are nerds ... anything to stir the pot.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast