+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 22 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Season 27

Re: The Challenge: Season 27

Episode 1 was on tonight and it was 1hr and 34min and I was a tad put off because the first 30 to 40 minutes are basically a repeat of the preview they had shown a week or so ago.

I was sorry that Cohutta and Jill did not vote Leroy and Candice in for her terrible performance. Leroy will have a hard time winning because of his cousin, Candice obviously knows how to throw up well and that is it. I am so over watching people get drunk and then get sick and get into fights.

Surprised Jenna won, I was rooting for Emily.

The relatives are who are going to lose the game for a lot of folks.
    No goat killers on my island.

What the hell is this mess? I don't know or care about half of these people, another quarter just annoy the crap out of me, and the MTV wonders why their ratings are decreasing. I wish there was more of the Challenge and Elimination rounds, and less of the actual drama.

Right now, I'm liking Cohutta/Jill, Cara Maria/Jamie, and Camilla/Larissa. Everybody else can just piss off.
    tinderbox and Giggity22 like this.
    Revenge is ice cream.

HaikenEdge it truly was a mess. How can I ever erase the image of Candice with a permanent barf bag attached to her face out of my mind?

I would truly love it if the relatives had to race the finale by themselves and that would determine who would win or lose ... Leroy would have an aneurysm if his money was dependent on Candice.

I was wondering how they would do challenges and be fair with the all males vs all female vs mixed teams and the first challenge was perfect.

A bit of a side bar:

There is speculation and rumors that season 28 has already left to film:

Tentative departure date: November 1st, 2015
    Tentative last day of filming: December 18th, 2015

This would make it one of the shortest interludes between seasons they have done in a long time.

Speculations are that this will be a Rivals III theme and I saw folks speculate that Sarah Rice would be teamed with Bananas.

Again this is a lot of talk floating around.

FORT Fogey

Correct me if I am wrong but are not the boy/girl combo teams at a disadvantage to go into the pit the most as they can be chosen each and every time while the two of the same can only be chosen when it is their sex day?

I don't know if there's actually a set gender each day; I think it depends on who ends up in the elimination round, and I think when they have mismatched single-gendered teams, they'll probably go with puzzles or other challenges that aren't necessarily physical.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by MHcarrollton View Post
    Correct me if I am wrong but are not the boy/girl combo teams at a disadvantage to go into the pit the most as they can be chosen each and every time while the two of the same can only be chosen when it is their sex day?
    I will not be surprised id JT tells the winning couple that they can only chose another boy/girl team to go into the pit if there is a boy/girl losing team and boy/boy if its a boy/boy losing team and a girl/girl team if it is a girl/girl team in the pit.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    I don't know if there's actually a set gender each day; I think it depends on who ends up in the elimination round, and I think when they have mismatched single-gendered teams, they'll probably go with puzzles or other challenges that aren't necessarily physical.
    Yeah, puzzles are a great equalizer.

I don't like a lot of the new contestants especially the one from "Are You The One" cast as they are more interested in drinking, throwing up, hooking up, spreading rumors, starting fights etc ... I don't care, I want to see The Challenge.

Tony ... you are living with a girl and having a baby and you hook up on the first day. EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE EW!

Why did Madison and Tony from The Real World break up?

Link from September 29, 2015 about Tony and Madison's breakup.

Well, we know why they broke up now.

FORT Fogey Ms.pacman New Champion, 7up Pinball Champion, Beat The Meter Champion awesomekina23's Avatar

Cara Maria and Kellyanne instructing their teammates to pour their water in Cohutta's bucket so Bananas wouldn't win... bless your wonderful souls ladies.
    tinderbox likes this.

+ Reply to Thread