+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Season 27

Re: The Challenge: Season 27

A few thoughts after watching the preview:

I already hate Bananas and his cousin, Nany and her sister, and Thomas and his brother. Camilla and her sister and her sister are adorable together.
    They really seem to be trying to set up Abram x Cara Maria for Battle of the Exes 3. Apparently, according to Wikipedia, Abram is going to be on the show as an injury replacement, so that's going to be a mess.
    This is going to be an absolute disaster; everybody looks drunk all the time when they're not putting their lives in danger.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Watched parts of the preview ... hard to stomach ... didn't care for many, many people ... didn't care for the blatant hookups just do the challenges. Hope that Bananas has the worse luck possible.

Just waiting for Bananas to start screaming at everyone to be LOYAL to him and not BETRAY him as it really is his money and people shouldn't mess with his paycheck.
    No goat killers on my island.

There's a level of entitlement in Bananas that makes me wish somebody would just choke him unconscious.
    Bearcata and Uncle David like this.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Apparently season 28 is going to be Rivals III. Bananas will apparently be back, and will be paired with Sarah (why, Sarah, why?). Apparently all the pairings will be mixed-gendered as well, so that's kind of a twist, maybe?

I get they want to make Bananas likeable (they've been trying since Battle of the Exes 2), but all pairing Sarah with him is going to do is damage Sarah's image, not help Bananas'.
    tinderbox likes this.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Fogey

Sarah pulled that awesome move to throw Bananas into the gauntlet when he thought he was getting a free pass to the finals. Best move ever that everyone whined about.

I love Sarah, not just for that. I'm so over Bananas and the stupid alliances and cliques.
    Uncle David and tinderbox like this.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

FORT Fogey

The only thing I like about Bananas is that he treats this like a job and he works to get better at it. He trains hard for this and doesn't just show up for the fame and quick pay. He tries to at least earn it.
    Bearcata likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    The only thing I like about Bananas is that he treats this like a job and he works to get better at it. He trains hard for this and doesn't just show up for the fame and quick pay. He tries to at least earn it.

Yes Bananas does treat this as his job, his one shot to get his money for the year He still does the college circuit, sells t-shirts and bobble heads of himself. It's that I don't like his attitude and his arrogance, I also do think he plays a character on The Challenge just like a professional wrestler has a character and a back story. The thing is Bananas is playing himself but even more so.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    Apparently season 28 is going to be Rivals III. Bananas will apparently be back, and will be paired with Sarah (why, Sarah, why?). Apparently all the pairings will be mixed-gendered as well, so that's kind of a twist, maybe?

I get they want to make Bananas likeable (they've been trying since Battle of the Exes 2), but all pairing Sarah with him is going to do is damage Sarah's image, not help Bananas'.
    Saw the YouTube for Rivals 3, it looks as if they are recycling most of the cast of season 27.

Sarah and Bananas? mmmmm...... well if they can bury the hatchet they would be a very, very strong team. So what happened Sarah was supposed to go to graduate school.

It starts this Wednesday.

+ Reply to Thread