+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 22 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Season 27

Re: The Challenge: Season 27

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    Damn, CT is competing with Diem's sister Megan.

I think I might cry during this season.
    I missed that, I thought it had to be boy/boy and girl/girl teams?
    No goat killers on my island.

I read about it on Youtube, so it might be inaccurate, but if CT really is teaming with Diem's sister, I'm pretty sure I'll cry.
    Revenge is ice cream.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ch...the_Bloodlines

Zach Nichols (RW: San Diego (2011)), Chris "CT" Tamburello (RW: Paris), along with Megan Brown, the sister of the late Diem Brown (Fresh Meat), make special appearances.[6]
    The Challenge: Battle of the Bloodlines is the twenty-seventh season of The Challenge and is in post-production. Filming occurred in June and July 2015. The speculated format will feature former cast members from MTV's Real World, Road Rules, Fresh Meat II, Spring Break Challenge and Are You the One? competing both with and against their relatives (in a concept similar to Survivor: Blood vs. Water).[3] This season marks the first since season 17 to not feature any cast members from The Real World: Brooklyn and it also marks the first appearance of a Road Rules alum since season 22.

The season will premiere on Wednesday, December 2, 2015, at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT.[1] A launch special episode, "Meet the New Blood," will premiere on November 9th, 2015 on the MTV app and air on the flagship network on November 18th, 2015, following the season 3 finale of Are You The One?[4][5]
    The Late Diem Brown's Sister Will Team Up With Diem's Longtime On/Off Boyfriend on MTV's "The Challenge"

​Us Weekly​​ has a​ first look at the trailer for season 27 of MTV's The Challenge: Battle of the Bloodlines, and unlike previous seasons, this one will pit family members against each other for the chance to win $350,000. "This season is going to be unlike anything we've done before," ​host T.J. Alvin promises. "This is crazy," Camila Nakagawa (from MTV's ​Spring Break Challenge) adds. "That changes the entire game." Yes, it makes it more like the holidays at your mom's house.

The real, emotional twist is that one of the 14 contestants, CT Tamburello, is matching up against the late Diem Brown's sister, Megan Brown, rather than a blood relative.

Diem died last November after a long battle with cancer, and Tamburello, her longtime on/off boyfriend, proposed to her more than once in the days before her death. She declined, but there were no hard feelings.

Little confusing as to the status of CT and Megan as players or not as the Challenge wiki does not list them as competitors just guests.

Guess we'll find out.
    Revenge is ice cream.

I have a feeling that there might be some twists and the family members may end up on other teams. Don't know anything, it's just a feeling.

They are running out of contestants from older episodes. Remember, some of these "kids" are approaching, or have passed 40. Real World first aired in 1992 and Road Rules in 1995.
    I don't object to the concept of a deity, but I'm baffled by the notion of one that takes attendance.
    Bacon is the present a pig gives you for being good.

CT is 35. Aneesa is 34. Bananas is 33. As far as I can tell, those are the oldest of the active Challenge competitors.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Fanatic

I heard that CT, Diem's sister and Zack return for a special tribute to Diem & Knight.

FORT Fanatic

Site is up

The Challenge: Battle of the Bloodlines | [season:title] Episodes (TV Series) | MTV

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    I have a feeling that there might be some twists and the family members may end up on other teams. Don't know anything, it's just a feeling.
    Based on the description on the site, it looks like that's what will happen. We will see them compete in pairs (alumni + bloodline) during the season as well as on opposite teams (alumni on one team, bloodlines on the other) during the season

Fourteen players from MTV series will travel to Bodrum, Turkey to join the people who know their toughest strengths, crippling weaknesses, and deepest fears better than anyone -- their own flesh and blood. In this unprecedented format, competitors will battle it out WITH and AGAINST their bloodlines, turning family into foe. This shake-up gets even more twisted when players learn that their fates are combined with their bloodlines’. It’s anyone’s game when family still means everything, because despite strong performances, competitors could still go home if their relatives fall short. With $350,000 on the line and family honor to defend, there will be blood.
    I heard that CT, Diem's sister and Zack return for a special tribute to Diem & Knight.
    Yeah I heard that too. In the previews it looks like they will compete in a challenge but wont be a permanent part of the cast

A preview special for this season will air on Wednesday, November 18. However it's already up on mtv.com here
    The Challenge: Battle of the Bloodlines Full Episode | S[season:seasonNumber] + E - Meet the New Blood - | MTV

So psyched for this.
    Revenge is ice cream.

+ Reply to Thread