+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 1213141516171819202122
Like Tree70Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Season 27

Re: The Challenge: Season 27

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    I can't remember a final in recent memory where they did that. I could be wrong but I feel like the last couple the winner was the first one across the finish line. Stagger the starts based on finishing and let people try and catch the leaders.

The whole finish a puzzle and then run 2 easy miles was lame as hell. It fell flat like the whole season

Challenge: Free Agents 2014 - each stage was timed and the winner had the fastest overall time.
    No goat killers on my island.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    Challenge: Free Agents 2014 - each stage was timed and the winner had the fastest overall time.
    I stand corrected.

That one was a lot more physical. Something about this final that just fell flat.

I am happy Cara finally won one. Q

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    I stand corrected.

That one was a lot more physical. Something about this final that just fell flat.

I am happy Cara finally won one. Q

Well no one really had a hissy fit and constantly berated and yelled at their partner.

Banana's is a sore loser who hasn't won in some time. That is a fact. That's what he's really pissed about. He has to make other people's actions seem bigger than his lack of manhood to make himself feel better.
    Bearcata likes this.
    Blow a kiss, fire a gun, we need someone to lean on

Just watched the finale again.

Stage 2: The Food Challenge

There was a time limit with eating the food and there was a 5 minute time penalty for every plate that was not eaten.

The dishes were:

Blood Soup
    Blood Tongue
    Speck or pig's lard
    Weisswurt - 5 pieces - is a traditional Bavarian sausage made from minced veal and pork back bacon. It is usually flavored with parsley, lemon, mace, onions, ginger, and cardamom, although there are some variations.

Both Cory and Mitch and Jenna and Brianna had time penalties for not finishing the meal within the alloted time.

Cory and Mitch had a 10 minute penalty for not finishing 2 plates.

Jenna and Brianna had a 30 minute penalty for not finishing 6 plates. Basically they spent all their time trying to eat their soup.

Stage 3: Standing up all night at the train station no time penalties given.

Stage 5:

Jenna and Brianna never finished the puzzle they timed out of the event.

While Bananas is very funny in the s!@t they didn't show it's another story when it came to the reunion show. His technique is to talk over anyone when he makes a comment or they are trying to explain he just talks over them. He does acknowledge that Cara had Abram shipped in to help her alliance and that is why she didn't tell Abram right away about her flirting with Thomas. I guess that was way worse then Sarah Rice turning on him in the previous challenge. What's funny is his story about voting Nany into the elimination. No one would have said a word if he had not said her name but it was even worse when he did. Still Bananas sticks to his story that he only wanted to help Abram when there is footage showing him talking to Vince about messing up the game by revealing to Abram that Cara was flirting with Thomas.

As Jamie said of Bananas, "He's just a psychopath who hasn't killed anybody yet."
    Revenge is ice cream.

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    As Jamie said of Bananas, "He's just a psychopath who hasn't killed anybody yet."
    What always gets me is how he twists around anyone's actions to have the most twisted and nasty implications, that just show how he thinks. Cara Maria has been shown that she has a major problem with indecision. Does she have true feelings for Abram? Yes. Is Abram dangerous as far as his temper? Yes. Do they have an extremely rocky relationship bordering on abuse? Yes. I can understand why she wouldn't want to tell him anything. One of the smartest things I have ever heard on a talk show was "just because you love him does not mean you have to live with him", this is advice Cara Maria needs to follow.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 02-21-2016 at 11:51 AM.

FORT Fanatic

Concerning next season which starts in a couple months, I would think that Bananas and Sarah have to be one of the main contenders. Also Wes and Nany should be decent. Nany isn't an elite competitor, but Wes is one of the best and maybe he can get more out of her. Cory and Ashley seem like kind of an odd pairing. Ashley was sent home early in her real world season when the house voted for her to leave, cause of her crazy drunk antics. Thomas and Simone look to be one of the weakest teams.

FORT Fanatic

The new season starts tonight, Rivals 3.

Edit: My bad, I see there's a new thread. lol
    Last edited by Lonnie; 05-04-2016 at 09:17 PM.

+ Reply to Thread