+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Teen Mom OG

Teen Mom OG

I couldn't find a thread for the original Teen Mom show so mods feel free to merge or maybe we can just start fresh. So the original Teen Mom girls are coming back, it will be called Teen Mom OG (original girls). Maci, Catelynn, Amber and Farrah. Farrah wasn't originally supposed to be on but I guess she pitched a fit so they brought her back Excited to see the other girls but I will be FF'ing through Farrah, she is just such a horrible person in many ways. I don't think her daughter stands a chance I think the show is supposed to premier late March.
    CrazyDutchWoman likes this.

Re: Teen Mom OG

I watched some of the catch ups today, tho I couldnt bear to watch the Farrah one. Amber looks healthy, I just wish she wouldnt fall into the Gary trap, he is such a douche. it was a little hard to see some of the old stuff, how abusive Amber was to Gary and Ryan to Maci.

I will probably watch this if I come across it, but I wont make plans to watch if that makes sense.
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield
    FORT 2015 Yearbook Title:The FoRT's Best Little Sister And Social Media Mogul

Yeah me too, turned the channel when Farrah's came on. OMG she's unrecognizable! She really needs to lay off the procedures I will watch but I will DVR so I can FF through Farrah's scenes.
    AmyKay likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I did watch Farrah, and it was so painful, I turned it off after about 15 minutes. She is a nasty,
    selfish, out-of-control, WITCH! And she is sooooo delusional, she doesn't even acknowledge ANY of her part in it all. And her horrible, shocking, disrespectful mistreatment of her parents. . . OMG, don't even get me started!!!
    holly71, Maveno, AmyKay and 1 others like this.

Oh I can imagine. Let me guess, she talked all over her parents, either didn't let them talk or everything they said was wrong I'm really kind of sad for her, one day she's going to wake up and realize what a horrible person she's been. I just hope Sophia doesn't turn out like her.

I agree Farrah is an awful, miserable person. But she didn't get that way overnight. She didn't just wake up one day & start treating her parents like trash. They clearly let her get away with sassing them for years until she became the bi+# we all know & despise. They are part of the problem. I'm not excusing her, but sadly, they helped create that monster, & they continue to put up with it.
    AmyKay likes this.
    Artificial intelligence is no match for natural stupidity.

Caged Yeti Long Shot: Porpoheus Champion, Mah Jongg Solitaire Champion Maveno's Avatar

I caught bits 'n pieces while channel surfing during commercials.

I cannot stand Amber and Farrah. AT.ALL.

Here's a synopsis of what I think the "new" Teen Mom shows will be like with these two.

Amber: I was in PRISON.. I've learned how to be a better person because of PRISON.. I won't take sh#t no more cuz I was in PRISON.. etc etc.
    She's so I i I I i II I..me me me ME... it's disgusting. Now she thinks she's a hardened criminal who traversed the penal system and is harder/better/learned & grown up.

Farrah: Mumbling through her bloated ugly upper lip.."mommy is just going out to meet a new daddy for you".. "It's no more than what you show in a bathing suit MMooommmmm".. "mommmmmm can you watch Sophia"?.. "I did it (anal sex video) for Sophia"..

ad nausea.

Yes. I'll embarrassingly admit that I stop on these shows VERY BRIEFLY while channel surfing.
    Imperfect1 likes this.
    All things beautiful do not have to be full of color to be noticed; in
    life that which is unnoticed has the most power.

FORT Fogey

The first time I saw it listed as Teen Moms OG, I thought, "Teen Moms: Oh, God...."

I saw a short interview with Maci and Caitlyn, and apparently neither of them were happy when they found out Farrah was going to be included after all. Maci even threatened to walk, saying Farrah was, of course, free to make whatever decisions she wanted to with her life, and she wished her well, but she didn't think her six year old son needed to be exposed to Farrah and her choices. Farrah's response to that was that she was "sad" for Maci for feeling that way. Caitlyn wasn't happy about having Farrah foisted on them after they'd agreed to appear thinking she wouldn't be there but basically felt okay with it if they weren't expected to interact with one another.
    Maveno likes this.

I honestly think that Amber, Farrah and Jenelle have more than issues in life. I strongly suspect they have Borderline Personalities. There's not much you can do about it, except get the kids out of their care. Here's a link about it. Even the photo of the girl in the article resembles Farrah.

Borderline Personality Disorder Symptoms | Psych Central
    candor likes this.

That article could have been written about her! Funny, before I saw your post I was thinking the same thing. Farrah definitely has a personality disorder and, I think, so do Jenelle and Teresa Guidice. All three have a total inability to change their behavior or even see how their behavior contributes to their circumstances. Amber seems to have more self-awareness, so there's hope for her. But with the others, how will they ever grow if they can't even recognize they need to? Jenelle is the worst by far. A lil' sociopath.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 8 12345678 LastLast