+ Reply to Thread
Page 63 of 65 FirstFirst ... 1353545556575859606162636465 LastLast
Like Tree643Likes

Thread: Teen Mom OG

FORT Fogey

Re: Teen Mom OG

Ryanís parents and fiancťe taking him to Vegas show what a terrible support system they are. Combine that with how they believe all of this Bs and seem to think this was just a passing thing, he 100% will be relapsing.
    Maci is the only one holding the line against him.
    Kicksave1052 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Ryan’s parents and fiancťe taking him to Vegas show what a terrible support system they are. Combine that with how they believe all of this Bs and seem to think this was just a passing thing, he 100% will be relapsing.
    Maci is the only one holding the line against him.
    When I saw that episode, I was totally blown away...they take a recently recovering addict to the premiere party place in the world? And Ryan is drinking as well as his Dad and friends? OMG! That is a huge NO NO! When someone is fresh out of rehab and is not in any out patient recovery, the last place you go is to Las Vegas!!!! How dumb and in denial are his parents??? Mackenzie is no better...if he hasn't relapsed yet, he will. If his family should stop crying (especially Mom) and complaining about Maci (Dad) and start getting pro active in his recovery then Ryan might have change of becoming a clean, sober, productive adult. This guy doesn't have a job, is enabled by his family and has a lot of issues emotionally and in his personal relationships as well as substance abuse issues. He needs structure, boundaries and therapy. All he does is sit on couch and whine about everything...he has zero gumption. His wife is not helpful...all she does is complain about Maci and make passive aggressive remarks about her. Does she work? Honestly, Ryan is a lazy slacker.
    Amy Lee and Giggity22 like this.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksave1052 View Post
    Honestly, Ryan is a lazy slacker.
    Thatís not uncommon for a heroin addict. We wonít know if Ryan himself is a lazy slacker until he gets clean and sober. Some addicts even become workaholics for awhile until they learn balance. I hope that we get to see a clean and sober Ryan at some point.
    redsox girl likes this.

Ryan has always been a lazy slacker! He's been unemployed for many years and lived with his parents who enabled him. He spent his MTV money on new cars every six months or so and on vacations and presumably on drugs most recently. He never went to college or pursued any kind of higher education at all or even a certificate program at a community college. His parents allowed all this and never encouraged him to do anything. He was a slacker WAY before his heroin addiction.

FORT Regular

I donít believe that his drug problem is just a recent issue but one that has progressed over time until it resulted in the use of heroin in heavy doses. Early drug problems often look simply like slacker behavior.

I think that his parents might have encouraged him to do things but, unfortunately, did not require him to do those things. They seem to have fallen into the trap that many parents do when they arenít aware of... or are in denial of... the presence of drugs in the kidís life.
    redsox girl likes this.

way too close to moose, black bears and other country critters

Quote Originally Posted by piano View Post
    There is a med called Vivitrol that will help with cravings in addition to blocking the ability to get high from using opioids. However, one must be seriously committed to getting clean, and staying clean, as the risk of death from overdose or suicide is not exaggerated as well as other possible severe side effects. Itís also expensive, over 1K per shot.

Iím not sure that Ryan has yet made the transition from appeasing others to becoming committed to recovery from addiction for himself. But it could still happen and I wish him the best.
    I couldn't agree more. Well stated.
    Well, I won't back down/No I won't back down/You can stand me up at the gates of hell/But I won't back down
    No I'll stand my ground//And I'll keep this world from draggin' me down/Gonna stand my ground/Well I know what's right/I got just one life/In a world that keeps on pushin' me around/But I'll stand my ground/And I won't back down-Tom Petty

FORT Fanatic

Why does Amber keep calling his ways hippie. It is not anything new about neutraul gender clothes etc. or having salad with pasta. He is not going to have any say with this baby.

So Ryan gets upset Maci is late but all the other years he didn't show up or was late too. i'm pretty sure that text said 5-5:30 on it. They really need to communicate better. I try to figure out what Jen said while walking. Thought she said something about being mad at both of them. Both of who.

Farrah...couldn't figure out that whole phone call. Not sure why Jenelle's ex is going to her mom's wedding or how they know each other. Michael said she doesn't know him. Just shake my head at all involved. Michael's place must really smell with all those animals so close to the house. Sophia's only friends, poor Grandpa has to chase behind the scooter too.

I ff through most of Catilyn and Tyler. Don't care about Butch going to rehab, not so say it isn't a good thing , just boring storyline.

Ya what is with all that ANGER from Amber.......gawd, she is so annoyinggggg. Andrew is probably realizing he has made a BIG mistake getting involved with her.
    And Amber could not be more WRONG that you need to know the sex of the baby to plan the nursery. What a moron not even to let Andrew have his thoughts on it.

I FF through every single thing of Farrah's so I cannot comment on her.

Jen was talking about (and I so sure of it) Ryan and McKenize. As Jen and Maci had been doing all the texting about the evening. Simply because R&M never ever get back to Maci every time she texts them about anything.
    I am certain Jen told (text) R&M what time to meet. I think either they both KNEW it was 6 and ignored Jen's text OR But what I thought was interesting is how many times did McKenize mention how EARLY they were OR how RIGHT ON TIME they were to meet Maci. Hmmmm. And then to spend the next day bi&ching about it all.

I also FF through all the Butch stuff. I did watch April find out Cate was expecting and April was thrilled. Nova had that 'Big Sis' t shirt on. Tyler's sister looks like she has hit rock bottom. She looked disheveled...borderline homeless yet she is now living in C&T's old home with her two kids. Also from what I saw, it appears C&T are paying for Butch's rehab. $16,000/month for three months.
    Kicksave1052 likes this.
    KAREN

What the hell happened to Tyler's sister??? She looks like she's on drugs or has had some sort of mental health breakdown...what a shock! She must be more like Butch and Tyler is more like his mom.

Ryan has gotten quite hefty...wow. He needs to go to the gym. I was confused about the whole trick or treat thing. Why did Ryan have to go with his witchy wife and her kid? Shouldn't he have stayed and taken Bentley on the trick or treat outing? Why is Mackenzie's kid getting more attention than his own kid? She could have dropped her kid off at his Dad's house and then come back for Ryan. Poor Bentley...Ryan is the crappiest father. And did anyone checkout the new car Mackenzie is driving???? The new Lexus SUV...fully equipped with everything. I guess once she got her big paychecks from MTV she did what they all do...go out and spend it on a brand new car and hair extensions. Heaven forbid she and Ryan should have jobs.

Amber is off her meds and is hormonal...a bad combination. Andrew has no clue what he is in for. It amazes me how she literally just loafs all day in bed or on a couch and has these guys wait on her hand and foot. I don't think I've ever seen her do any chores around the house or cook anything. What a blob.

Cate and Tyler...sigh...having another baby when she is such a mess and STILL in "rehab" was not a wise decision. For someone who has debilitating post partum depression, it couldn't be a worse decision. Tyler will have to pick up the slack and do everything. And Butch...same old same old. I don't think he'll ever be sober and clean...he's just too far gone at this point. That rehab is very pricey...I hope it's money well spent not flushed away afterwards if Butch decides to use again. That is money they could have saved for their kids futures.

I can't decide who is more mentally ill...Farrah or her mother. Debra clearly thinks she is the star of this show...she's certifiable. It just makes me cringe when Farrah tells Debra to shut her mouth or calls her a bitch. And her Dad...what a weenie. I'm sorry, he's also to blame for his daughter's horrible attitude and disrespectful behavior. He's so weak and ineffective. Glad I don't live next door to him...he has a farm in his backyard in a regular neighborhood...I guess they don't have any laws in Austin forbidding farm animals and a horse being in a residential neighborhood. And please explain to me why Farrah moved out of her home to be living in cramped quarters with her father and his fiancee? That's just nuts. There's barely room there for Michael and his fiancee let alone Farrah, Sophia, a mini horse, several dogs and Michael's chickens too.

One thing that I find upsetting about all these girls and their significant others (Maci and Tyler excluded), is the foul language they use in front of their kids. F bombs, S bombs, etc...it's really awful. No self restraint whatsoever.

FORT Regular

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom View Post
    Why does Amber keep calling his ways hippie. It is not anything new about neutraul gender clothes etc. or having salad with pasta. He is not going to have any say with this baby.
    I had to laugh when she said it because, to me, the whole gender reveal party fad seems hippie to me. I make it a point to give gender neutral gifts when the sex of the baby has been revealed.

So Ryan gets upset Maci is late but all the other years he didn't show up or was late too.
    Iím not sure that heís upset about Maciís tardiness as much as itís about him being able to point out her imperfections like she has done to him for a long time. I would bet real money that Mackenzie is fueling it as a way to avoid dealing with her own issues as they relate to being in a romantic relationship with an addict. Maci did the same thing but to a much lesser extent. Ryan needs to start spending time with others who donít have a dog in the fight if he wants to get clean and stay clean.

Don't care about Butch going to rehab, not so say it isn't a good thing , just boring storyline.
    My guess is that Butch ran out of money and other resources to keep getting high.... again. So itís time to talk the talk about being sick and tired of being sick and tired.... again. And time to admit that drugs have kicked his ass.... again. Yada BS yada BS yada.

I hope that Tyler is getting close to hitting his own bottom with it all and sees how he uses both Cait and Butch to avoid responsibility for his own issues that are interfering with becoming a mature and self supporting adult. He complains that Cait brings pizza home when heís trying to eat healthier but wouldnít stop smoking pot around her when she was trying to avoid that form of self medicating.

+ Reply to Thread