+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 71 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141555 ... LastLast
Like Tree700Likes

Thread: Teen Mom OG

FORT Fogey

Teen Mom OG

I was so irritated by how excited Ty and Cait were to announce their pregnancy to social media. It's almost like they did it so they could.

Oh and Gary sells baked goods on Twitter. No that's not a joke
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Re: Teen Mom OG

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    Caityln and Tyler have had the time and resources to get their college degree. The income from this show has allowed that. They may have needed intro classes, tutors, etc, but even with those things, they've had the time to get at least an associate degree or vocational training. They always pay it lip service, but they don't seem to follow through.
    I agree. I remember there was one episode in season 4 where Tyler had registered for college classes and was getting on Catelynn to make sure she did too and she had a meeting with a counselor to pick classes. Cate also mentioned that they had enrolled in college in her Being Catelynn special, but they really don't seem to have actually taken or completed anything. I found it weird for her to say that they had enrolled but there was no mention at all of what they were taking or anything. So I'm thinking maybe it wasn't even true to begin with. And Tyler thinks that since their baby is on the way, it's a good time to start college. Why not 4 years ago when they weren't expecting? What have they been doing all this time? No schooling or full-time jobs really. Probably online reading about themselves, which Tyler seems to do a lot of.

The Maci/Ryan situation was bizarre. So they agree on a time to meet and Ryan shows up really late and misses them. Not only that, but Maci waits in the car for a whole 40 minutes for him. Why not call or text after 5 or 10 minutes saying that you're there and ask where he is? So incompetent. Ryan always seems sleepy and very low-energy, communicating only by mumbling.

Gary is awful. He had a point about Leah needing stability and if she's falling asleep in class, then she definitely needs more sleep. While he was on the phone telling Amber she couldn't have Leah for the night he got this creepy smug smile on his face. He loves using Leah to get Amber riled up. He's gross, inside and out.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Is it too late to get all these kids registered in Parenting Classes? Seriously, they really could use them.

with a lot of things that have happened locally (child went missing and mother finally admitted he was dead and in the septic tank; infant died in the tub because mother was getting high) I have said quite a bit recently its almost to the point you should have a license to have a child. (I say it half jokingly, because would that REALLY help?)
    "Alot of people when they listen, they don't listen. They hear but they don't listen to what the person is saying. " Boston Rob (Mariano)
    Thanks pikachu for the avatar!

At least if there was a pamphlet and exam, the parents would have some knowledge that might protect the kids. Like, don't leave your kids with just anybody, install and maintain smoke detectors in the house, provide child with real food, don't play mind games with other parent in front of child. don't saddle your child with your own emotional baggage, don't assault other parent in front of child, don't yell and curse in front of child, don't get arrested in front of child, don't do drugs in front of child, don't guilt the child for spending time with other parent, etc.

I think it was Chelsea who used to tell Aubree how sad she was when Aubree went to stay with her father. Doesn't she realize how damaging that can be to the child? How can she enjoy time with her dad when she's feeling guilty that her mom is sad about it. So selfish.
    AmyKay likes this.

FORT Newbie

I didn't think anything from this group could surprise me anymore, but my jaw hit the floor when Gary told little 5 year old Leah that her new brother or sister was an accident. Who does that?!?!?! He gets a kick out of stirring the pot and watching the s*** spin, and he sure loves it when the women in his life get jealous over him. I guess he just can't wait to pit Leah and her sibling against each other too. What a jerk!
    Jupiter, karna68 and momrek06 like this.

Maci and Tyler are so happy with their new baby. Bennie was so cute hearing the news on his bday.
    Bennie had a FUN party.
    Ryan is such scum. How does someone get to be such a horrid a person like him??? AND have lovely parents.
    Runaway from him Shelby. You will be happier in the long run.
    Ryan is so COLD to Bennie.

AMBER GO GET YOUR SELF A LIFE.........MY GAWD, crying over Gary.
    And her comments about not going to be able to get a guy because of her money..........
    Gary is such a CLASS A LOSER. The whole convo's with Christina and Leah about the new baby. Just a complete MORON.

Cate and Ty, to be honest I FF through their scenes.
    I am glad they will get to see Carly.
    They are naming their baby NOVA?

Oh dear Lord, Farrah is back next week...........blah.
    KAREN

Thanks, MTV, for showing a closeup of Gary's face while he talked to Christina on that couch/chair thing. Gross. Amber should really not be on this show. It's not going to be good for her recovery to have cameras around capturing her low moments and crappy days. She really needs to get a job or go to school or something rather than just sitting on the couch staring out the window when Leah's not around.

Tyler is such an idiot. He tries to make himself out to be such a saint as though he's always putting himself in B&T's shoes. He never has. He thinks that because Carly was born on MTV and that her birth parents are still on it that he should have the right to put her pictures and videos on the internet for all to see. And his mom, who usually seems sensible, agrees with him on that.

Ryan's parents are so strange. It's very weird for his mom to be talking to Maci about the problems he and Shelby are having. It's none of Maci's business. I wonder what's up with Ryan. He always seems half-asleep and so distant. It's very odd.

Farrah's back next week.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Fogey

Gary's new baby mama said that she was married for 9 years. Assuming that's right, how old is she!?! You figure from 9 years to divorce then the divorce time to the time that fat slob knocked her up has to be 11 years. She can't be 30 or almost 30.

I don't know what is wrong with Amber and her infatuation with Gary. He is disgusting and not just because of the way he looks. I really hope that his current girlfriend leaves him.

Tyler is being an ass. He is lucky that he is even in Carly's life at all. Grow the hell up!
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

+ Reply to Thread