+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 61 FirstFirst 123456789101112131454 ... LastLast
Like Tree584Likes

Thread: Teen Mom OG

Re: Teen Mom OG

I will be honest I have not watched this in a long time, but the one thing I do remember is Leah adored Gary, so he must do something right, just not on camera.
    There's no place like home!

I really wish these parents could mature to the point that they could stop playing mind games and exposing their kids to hostility, drama and manipulation. We know that Ryan is horrible to deal with, but Maci needs to deal with him and not allow him to push her buttons and cause their son to be distressed. It takes a lot of patience and planning, but it must be done when you co-parent with a loser. All of these parents have seen how the drama is witnessed by the kids. The fact that they continue doing it, boggles the brain. They are placing scars on their kids and making them anxious for their own selfish reasons. It's really obscene.

And after all of this and Amber still can't stop allowing Gary to push her buttons? It's so ridiculous. Hopefully, Leah got a break from their drama while her mom was in prison.
    Jupiter likes this.

Ryan/Maci get along no better than they ever did. Maci is always going back to school. Everything is an issue.

Amber is always ready to explode. I don't like Gary but I didn't see that his request to have Leah back by 7pm was unreasonable. Why is it always a fight. She said she had taken Leah to school. No she didn't because she got pissed off about Kristina & wouldn't leave the car.

Tyler/Cate what happened to being a social worker???? How did he go from that to film school candidate??? They are always talking school school school...and never complete anything. Cate was right to get on Tyler about the video of Carly. After all this time they still talk incessantly about Carly. I know it's hard...but she is not their child. I don't think they have ever really moved on. It's good to see Cate's mom looking better.

GO BIG BLUE WILDCATS!
    I don't always act like a bitch; but when I do, I'm the lead float in the bitch parade.

Caityln and Tyler have had the time and resources to get their college degree. The income from this show has allowed that. They may have needed intro classes, tutors, etc, but even with those things, they've had the time to get at least an associate degree or vocational training. They always pay it lip service, but they don't seem to follow through. I just don't see any real motivation or mental discipline on their part. They seem quite caught up in allowing this show to be their income. I know that Caityln worked in a shop once, but it was my understanding that it was temporary thing and part-time. I've never seen them really involved in their career. The same can be said for most of these young mommy reality shows. It's just that Caityln and Tyler were supposed to be the ones who did it differently. They placed their child for adoption so she and they could have a better life, but it looks like their new baby won't get that.

I used to really like them, but they seem to have learned how to play the victim and it's not appealing anymore.
    Jupiter likes this.

Chelsea is one that has done pretty good for herself. She got her GED, went to beauty school (at least it's something) and is working as far as I know. Now if she would just stop the whining!

Quote Originally Posted by karna68 View Post
    Chelsea is one that has done pretty good for herself. She got her GED, went to beauty school (at least it's something) and is working as far as I know. Now if she would just stop the whining!
    Chelsea is on Teen Mom 2 (not this show TM OG) but that being said, she really had 3 parents, her Mom, Dad and Step-Mom that rode her to get that GED. They all but BADGERED her BUT it WORKED.

As far as Maci, I have never seen (that I can recall) one family member of her's, not her parents or any siblings. Where is she in needing schooling? Has she completed anything since high school?

Cate and Tyler, absolutely, they could have totally completed a 4 year degree by now. They have had no kiddos to hold them back. I wonder what they do all day long other than talk about Carly? I totally agree with Carly's
    parents, Carly does not need her pic all over the internet. C&T have very little parental support. Tyler's Mom and Tyler were talking about it in this past episode BUT the Mom was asking him as if she was ONE OF US.
    It was as though she had not mentioned 'schooling' to Tyler in like 2 years?!?!?

Amber, she appears to have no desire for any additional schooling or working at all. She is always just laying around. I have no clue what Gary does. But he has easily put 150 pounds on since '16&Pregnant' first went on the air.

Farrah...... She thinks she is a CELEBRITY and that will fill up her bank account.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Chelsea is on Teen Mom 2 (not this show TM OG) but that being said, she really had 3 parents, her Mom, Dad and Step-Mom that rode her to get that GED. They all but BADGERED her BUT it WORKED.
    Yes I know I only mentioned it because Debb said something about the Mommy reality shows.

You know it's a sad situation when Jenelle has more school credits than you do. lol If you've followed Jenelle's story, you get what I'm saying.

Quote Originally Posted by Debb70 View Post
    You know it's a sad situation when Jenelle has more school credits than you do. lol If you've followed Jenelle's story, you get what I'm saying.
    Did you check out the TM2 thread, Debb.

Nathan and Jenelle appear to have broken up.

I posted a link on their FORT thread.
    Debb70 likes this.
    KAREN

Thanks. I'm so not surprised. With his drinking issues.....why can everyone else see what's coming except for Jenelle?

+ Reply to Thread