+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By awesomekina23

Thread: Real World: Chicago 2

FORT Fanatic

Real World: Chicago 2

Filming for the 30th season of the Real World has begun. The show will return to Chicago, IL which was the location of the show's 11th season back in 2001. Here is the cast for this season

Violetta

Bio: Violetta is originally from the small European country of Moldova, but she has resided in Sarasota, Florida since 1995. She graduated from Sarasota High School in 2009 and was involved in powder puff football and student government. She believes in God and is possibly Jewish, and claims to talk a lot. She loves partying and drinking

Jason

Bio: Jason is 24 and originally from Fayetteville, North Carolina but currently resides in Raleigh, North Carolina. He attended Campbell University in Buies Creek, North Carolina where he played football. He's straight and is a model. He was raised by a single mother and identifies himself as a "Mama's Boy"

Nicole

Bio: Nicole is from Staten Island, NY and graduated from St. Johnís University (and before that, Tottenville High School, where she ran track). She works as an EMT for the New York fire department. She plays for the FDNYís football club team and, judging by her Instagram, is very big on fitness and staying active. She also DJs and does appear to be a lesbian or at least bisexual.

Tony

Bio Tony is rom Metairie, Louisiana but currently resides in Hammond, Louisiana. Describes himself as a young man from humble beginnings with ambition and hope.

Madison

Bio: Madison is twenty-three years old and currently resides in Texas. According to her social media she's single and seems to be a party girl. Has had a run in with the law once

Bruno

Bio: Bruno is twenty-four and currently resides in East Providence, Rhode Island. He is into fitness

Sylvia

Bio: Sylvia is 25 from Kansas City, Missouri and graduated from Oak Park High School in 2007. Before she left for the show she was working at Hotel Nightclub in Kansas City. She was also in a relationship back home before she left. Has had a run in with the law

This season will most likely air later this year or early 2015

Re: Real World: Chicago 2

"Model, nightclub, partying, fitness". Gag me. The only one that I'd be interested in watching solely from that information and first glance is Nicole.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Official title for this season is Real World: Skeletons

'The Real World: Skeletons' Sounds Like The Darkest Season Yet

MTV's newest season of "The Real World" is not even trying to be polite. "Real World: Skeletons," as the network has called it, will feature a new twist in which the housemates confront people from their past.

"Each of these roommates has skeletons in their closets – shattered lives, broken relationships, estranged family members, and dark secrets," the show's description reads. "Each episode, a new skeleton literally arrives on their doorstep to stay in the house, forcing each roommate to deal with their past lives."

The house is set in Chicago's West Loop, and will welcome a cyber bully -- her past enemies show up -- estranged brothers, one roommate's horrible boss, a "secret baby mama" who is due to give birth in a few weeks, a "player" and three of his past relationships, a man who has yet to meet his father and his father and a recovering drug addict. See the full description at MTV.com for more.

This is the 13th season of "The Real World" and it is the second season to take place in Chicago. It's also the second season to depart from the show's original format of "seven strangers picked to live in a house." Last season, MTV experimented with "Real World: Ex-Plosion," in which the cast member's ex-boyfriends and girlfriends joined the housemates for half the season.
    Season premiere is Tuesday, December 16th at 10pm/9c

THANKS, AARON!!!

YEAH

Bring on December, 16th!!!
    KAREN

I have watched the last few seasons and I thought the exes was an interesting twist, but this idea does not strike me as something I would enjoy...

did some of these people even go to college? They sound terminally shallow Im afraid.

+ Reply to Thread