+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Are You The One?

Re: Are You The One?

He brought it up at such a weird moment, too. He says he'll adapt to Shelby because he "always gets the hottest girls". What was she supposed to say, congratulations on all the hot chicks before me? I still don't see how these people can be so sure someone is their match when they just met them. Jessica especially. After she slept with that one guy (whose name I don't remember. Is it just me or do a lot of the guys look really similar?) she suddenly decided that "Layton is 100% my match and there's no way he's not". I want her to be the 11th girl and get sent home with no money. I don't like her.

Christina and Brandon are the new Chris and Shanley, only less crazy.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Fanatic

Yeah there's a bimbo who sleeps with a different guy every night competing with a virgin girl for the same guy right now, I believe? lol

So many of these people are such hypocrites, yelling at each other to not be attached to people who aren't their matches, when they are sticking to their non-matches themselves. I liked when the one girl yelled at Brandon to "just pick your match and sit the **** down!" I feel a bit bad for Shelby having to move into the honeymoon suite with Curtis while he's still "in love" with Bri. It's similar to Paige last season having to move in with Chris T.

I can't stand Jessica one bit. She just seems like a person who gets very mean and angry when she's not getting her way. She's very competitive with Jenni over Layton and she gets a really scary look on her face when she's mad. Looks like Layton goes crazy next episode.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Fogey

Jessica is Bat S crazy.

Brandon is a tool.

Most of these people are single for a reason. It's pure entertainment watching them fall in love in 24 hour periods.

I felt sorry for Ellie though, I just can't help it. Week after week of not getting picked, ouch.
    Heres to joy and happiness. Step by step I'm getting there...
    http://joyfullivingpafterchildabuse.blogspot.com/

FORT Fanatic

Anthony reminds me of Bart Simpson. Layton was acting crazy this past episode.

These people really are terrible at the game. They should leave Christina out of the matchup ceremonies (the guys shouldn't pick her). The "11th girl" twist makes so many other possible combinations, and with her in the mix she takes up a girl's spot who most of the time is not her double-match. This allows for so many more wrong pairings.

Layton and Jess are both crazy. Shame they're not a match. Paris says "our money is in their hands" and is complaining about them not getting it. She's conveniently not mentioning the fact that she and Pratt faked a fight to stay out of the Truth Booth in week 1, just so they could stay in the house and party longer.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I'm really enjoying the show, but isn't it interesting that except for 1 match (so far), NONE of the couples who are really attracted to each other emotionally/sexually are a "perfect match" with each other. And several of the potential couples who thought they might be a match, because of their similar likes and interests, also turned out NOT to be a match with each other. It kind of makes me wonder what kind of criteria was used to determine what exactly makes a couple a match with each other.

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by Imperfect1 View Post
    I'm really enjoying the show, but isn't it interesting that except for 1 match (so far), NONE of the couples who are really attracted to each other emotionally/sexually are a "perfect match" with each other. And several of the potential couples who thought they might be a match, because of their similar likes and interests, also turned out NOT to be a match with each other. It kind of makes me wonder what kind of criteria was used to determine what exactly makes a couple a match with each other.
    I don't think they are perfect matches bc a lot of these guys and girls are more into the looks of each other and could care less about what their about. They are more interested in getting drunk and laid then getting to actually know each other.
    (Which is why most of them are on a show Like this) I love the typical conversation that always includes the same line of "When I saw you, I felt like we could be a perfect match."

^I agree.

My favourite quote has to be "there's no way (name) and I are NOT a match." (Bonus points if it's said in the first couple episodes). Pretty much a guarantee of them not being a match.

+ Reply to Thread