+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 LastLast
Like Tree22Likes

Thread: Are You The One?

FORT Fogey

Re: Are You The One?

I wonder if there will be as many slut*y people as last season

There was so many of them, not sure the new season for me starts tonight can't wait
    "There is a jungle cat in the bathroom"

Oh season 2 started tonight, and the claws are already sharpened.

So far I'm not liking this cast as much as last season, but it's still early on.

I don't like the stupid twist with one guy having 2 matches. So the girl that doesn't get matched up with him just has to leave immediately with nothing? Real nice. And those girls (can't remember who all was doing it but Jessica seemed to be the most vocal) immediately talking trash about Christina when she had done nothing wrong was just bitchy and unnecessary. I already don't like Jessica. If she's going to be offended when the guy leaves immediately after sex then maybe it isn't the best idea to jump into bed with someone you just met, who probably isn't your match anyway. So now she's 100% convinced that that other guy (Layton?) is her match.
    McSquirrels likes this.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Fogey

What's with so many dudes wearing skinny pants? It looks so funny.
    McSquirrels likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    I wonder if there will be as many slut*y people as last season
    There sure is....
    Lonnie likes this.

FORT Fogey

I watched a little of that after show for the first episode, but stopped. It seemed like it was going to be boring and the host Precious and some of those other people were pretty annoying. You could tell Scali wanted to get away from them.

This season's cast definitely isn't as good as last season's. Last season there were some really entertaining characters and some people that provided some comic relief. Lol, that one guy (Nathan?) is coming on waaay too strong to Shelby and it's extremely awkward. I don't like Jessica at all. She just doesn't seem like a nice person.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

FORT Fogey

Yeah Nathan seems to be coming on too strong, but at least he's not as much of a tool as Dario. Anthony is also a scrub. Jessica seems to want to sleep with a different guy every night. There is a girl named Alexandria? I don't even remember her, did she have any airtime yet? Nobody seems interested yet in that girl with the terrible accent.

FORT Fogey

Nathan is such a tool. "I've always gotten chicks who are hot". Sure you did big guy.

+ Reply to Thread