+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree10Likes

Thread: Are You The One?

Re: Are You The One?

MTV is advertising the season finale next week, which means that they figure it out, since it'll only be the 9th matchup ceremony. I agree it's probably the Jacey/JJ and Ashleigh/Scali pairings that need to be swapped. It didn't make sense for Jacey to pick JJ at the last ceremony.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

I'm a week behind on this show (recorded it and waiting to watch with family), but #2 seems the most likely. My opinions on Amber, Jacy, and Kayla and who they could not be happy with are my reasons.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

I just started watching the show a couple of weeks ago. I didn't think I would like it, but there was nothing else on tv, sooooooo, I watched. And was I surprised, cause not only did I enjoy the cast mates, but I very much find the matching and possible matching of the couples extremely interesting. And what is even more amazing to me, is that several of the "perfect matches" (on paper) are not actually the guys and gals with the strongest "chemistry." I don't know what that means in the real world, but isn't it interesting that all too often, that is the case!
    Jahim likes this.

Well now that we are at 8 out 10, and they have two match ups to go, they'd have to do something pretty stupid not to win. Really is a very interesting show. I wish it was a "Real World" so some of these people could come back on the challenges, I like so many of the cast, and I agree with everything Imperfect just said.

FORT Fanatic

Are You The One?

I love how nuts these idiots get over the money. While hearing a million dollars gets your attention, they really just walk away with 50k each and depending on taxes that's probably just north of 30k. Same at challenges. Call me nuts but 30k isn't anywhere near life changing especially when you find out most of these people have no real jobs

I am at the episode where Chris and Paige find out they're matches. I don't get why anyone thinks they shouldn't have gone into the truth booth if they know this is a game. What was the better choice, leave them to screw everything up? Shandley is losing her mind over that. You wernt a match, move on. How can you blame the rest of the house?

Edit: also Paige is far and away the hottest in the house. Chris T is nuts to want to be with that nut job Shanley over her
    Last edited by Giggity22; 03-25-2014 at 07:14 PM.

I know, that's what I've thought the whole time this show has been on. The host said that the $1M prize is the "biggest in MTV history", yet when split among 20 people it's really not all that much especially after taxes.

Shanley and Chris knew they weren't a match from the FIRST EPISODE when they were in the truth booth. Obviously they should have expected to have matches that weren't each other. Simone went crazy that episode, and Kayla had a really bitchy moment, freaking the hell out over Ryan simply talking to Jess (although that may have been the ep that picks up after the truth booth reveal). Some of these people are ridiculous. Complaining that they're in the middle of a triangle when they can't make up their mind. Still enjoyed it overall though.
    "In spite of all the temptation you have endured, all the suffering, you remain pure of heart, just as pure as you were at the age of eleven, when you stared into a mirror that reflected your heart's desire, and it showed you only the way to thwart Lord Voldemort, and not immortality or riches."

Im embarassed to say Im looking forward to the next season.

the clips from the reunion look pretty good too. Looks like Chris T isnt as head over heels with Shanley as he lets everyone believe.
    Jahim likes this.

I too am looking forward to the next season; this show is definitely a guilty pleasure for me. I hate The Bachelor/ette shows and have never been able to stomach them, but I find this one enjoyable.

Reunion was meh. Most of the matched couples aren't together anymore, some people sent certain pics to each other, and there were some good burns in there. Kayla and Scali came off really badly. Dre was questioned about being married at the time and he tried to sidestep the issue. Ethan (who looked hot) proposed to Amber and she said yes. They seemed like one of the best couples on the show but personally I've never liked the idea of on-air proposals.

FORT Newbie

Are You the One? (MTV)

The show is going to be coming back on starting on Oct 6th!!
    Anyone as excited as I am?!

Re: Are you the one season 2!!!

Gotta be honest, never even heard of it. What network? What is it about?
    He who laughs last thinks slowest

#oldmanbeatdown - Donny BB16

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast