+ Reply to Thread
Page 91 of 91 FirstFirst ... 418182838485868788899091
Like Tree639Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Yes, I have to catch up on Marriage Boot Camp! Maybe one night this week I'll be able to binge.

Quote Originally Posted by piano View Post
    What would be beyond reason to me would be if someone who did not have an issue with alcohol/drugs and was the picture of mental health was married to Jenelle. Until she gets her stuff together, no decent man will want her. David probably got as good as he’ll ever get with Jenelle.

If you haven’t seen it, check out Marriage Boot Camp. Instead of smacking you might want to pull them right off!
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

I see that Jenelle has a spin off show coming on to MTV...so much for her "quitting" the show. So she disrespects the crew, curses at the producers and throws hissy fits over the most mundane things and they are rewarding her with a spin off? Unreal.

Brianna does disrespect Devoin in front of Nova...saying "you suck ass" in front of Nova is shameful. Sure, Brianna has a point (LOL) but you don't say things like that about her dad in front of her. Does Brianna know how badly she is poisoning her child's mind and damaging her emotionally when she speaks like that in front of her?? This poor kid is going to be scarred for life by all the adults in her life talking trash in front of her about her dad and Stella's dad. I hope she gets some counseling at some point so she doesn't end up like her mom running to the first guy who shows her some attention and getting pregnant at 15. Instead of running around with Javi Marroquin and planning on more plastic surgery, she should be investing some money into counseling for herself and her daughter. It wouldn't hurt to get Nova into some activities with her peers so she has some time away from that toxic home and make some friends. Brianna's mother has a anger management problem. That horrible display of rage in the restaurant was disturbing and disgraceful. She needs to go to counseling. All of them do! What a mess...Devoin is a loser and drug user...Brianna needs to go to court and get specific court ordered child support and visitation. Devoin's visitation should not be at Brianna's home..it should be in mutally agreed upon place like a park, a kid friendly restaurant or gym facility where they can interact without adult discussion about his lousy fathering. Luis is another loser...he will never be in the picture...sadly for Stella she won't have a decent father to help her through life. Brianna really knows how to pick'em.

Speaking of Javi...I did feel a little sorry for him when he took Lincoln to see Kailyn's new baby...it had to hurt him that she said so many hurtful things about not wanting to have anymore kids with him and then the minute they were separated she got knocked up by some guy she wasn't even in a relationship with.

Chelsea looked beautiful and her body was amazing! She's always hiding it under sweatshirts and leggings...I would have like to see her hair done differently...maybe pulled off her face in an messy bun or French twist. Aubrey looked adorable. Her recording over their first dance song was sweet and said it all.

Jenelle: OMG...that dress and the gaudy rhinestone jewelry did not fit with hillbilly hoedown on a freshly sodded lawn. David's mother...oy vey...

Leah: Addie seems off to me...loud, mouthy...she needs to have her Dad in her life on a more regular basis. It shows in her behavior. Jeremy should make her a priority as much as possible.

What spinoff is jenelle getting? That is ridiculous, it's annoying how she is coddled and never held accountable.

Aubreys recording at the wedding was SO awesome. Just beautiful.

Brianna and her mother and sister are so negative and the fact that they are continually talking about these financial matters in front of nova is disgraceful. ALL they talk about is money and what a financial drain it is to have children, I feel so bad for nova. They are Horrible.

Can I just say that it drives me insane that Leah doesn't wear her seatbelt.
    And I so agree that addie is off.

I felt bad for javi too, you could see the pain on his face and kailyn is a selfish jerk who does not deserve him.

Jenelle's spin off show on MTV is being called "The Ex Files" and will feature all of her ex boyfriends, including Keiffer, Nathan, Andrew. It just goes to show that MTV really doesn't care about preventing teenage pregnancy...they are all about exploiting teenage pregnancies and single motherhood for ratings and advertising dollars. The only girls that do work are Chelsea, who did work but is now a stay at home mom, and Brianna. Even the guys (with the exception of Cole and Javi) do not work. Jo Rivera doesn't work and can't even get his butt out of the house to watch Issac play soccer...the last game of Issac's season was the first time he went to a game. David is supposedly a welder but I think he quit once he joined the Teen Mom gravy train. Jenelle has never worked except when she was a server at a restaurant for a week before she got fired. If MTV really cared about the children of these moms, they would stop rewarding them with increased salaries and encourage them to find meaningful careers or even do volunteer work. Jenelle and Farrah Abraham are given free passes to act out, disrespect the crew, use profanity at the crew and at the producers and consistently trash the show on social media and threaten to quit...Kailyn is morphing into this kind of behavior too.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Oh I think the Ex Files is just a one time special.

How does Joe not work? Does he make that much money to be on the show?

I, albeit maybe the only one, will not be watching the Ex Files. LOL Jenelle looked silly. Her dress, her bling and her 5 lbs of makeup did not suit her backdrop for the wedding. Every time she whines her mother wasn't there to help her with her dress, I want to smack her. SHE is the one who didn't want her mother there. She is the one who admits she had ZERO family at her wedding. Hello Jenelle, you might be the problem, along with your creepy husband. I also think Barbara needs new friends. Sometimes people need to vent, clearly Barbara's friend has zero compassion. When you're hurting and need to vent, the last thing some people don't want to hear is, "Get over it!" or "Move on!" Her daughter was getting married without her being invited, let the woman vent a bit and have some compassion!

Javi looked like he wanted to cry when he brought Lincoln over to see Kailyn's new baby. Kailyn was so adamant about not wanting anymore kids when she was with Javi, then she purposely gets knocked up by a friend? Bizarre. Wait until these kids grow up a little and realize, while close in age, they have three different fathers....what the reality of that is.

Leah and Chelsea IMHO will be fine once MTV finally cuts the cord on this mess.
    Kicksave1052 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    I, albeit maybe the only one, will not be watching the Ex Files. LOL Jenelle looked silly. Her dress, her bling and her 5 lbs of makeup did not suit her backdrop for the wedding. Every time she whines her mother wasn't there to help her with her dress, I want to smack her. SHE is the one who didn't want her mother there. She is the one who admits she had ZERO family at her wedding. Hello Jenelle, you might be the problem, along with your creepy husband. I also think Barbara needs new friends. Sometimes people need to vent, clearly Barbara's friend has zero compassion. When you're hurting and need to vent, the last thing some people don't want to hear is, "Get over it!" or "Move on!" Her daughter was getting married without her being invited, let the woman vent a bit and have some compassion!

Javi looked like he wanted to cry when he brought Lincoln over to see Kailyn's new baby. Kailyn was so adamant about not wanting anymore kids when she was with Javi, then she purposely gets knocked up by a friend? Bizarre. Wait until these kids grow up a little and realize, while close in age, they have three different fathers....what the reality of that is.

Leah and Chelsea IMHO will be fine once MTV finally cuts the cord on this mess.
    Yes! Jenelle perpetually whining that her mom wasn't at the wedding was pathetic. She was bragging to people before the wedding that she wasn't inviting her mom and had a smirk on her face when she said it...she wanted to hurt her mother as hard as she possibly could. Jenelle is a vindictive, spiteful, malignant narcissist. Waa, waa, waa...always the victim...

Can someone please tell me why David and Jenelle are allowed to storm off the set from Dr. Drew without repercussions? Doesn't MTV pay for their flights, hotels, rental suv, etc. in exchange for their 'interviews'?

Additionally, I was reminded why I don't typically watch the reunion shows. Dr. Drew should be replaced by Dr. Phil. Jenelle and David's behavior are deplorable and the most Dr. Drew can say is something to the effect that Jenelle needs to be contained and David's taken up that job? On a plus note, I am happy that Nathan's mother put Jenelle on notice and is taking her to court. It's about time!

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Can someone please tell me why David and Jenelle are allowed to storm off the set from Dr. Drew without repercussions? Doesn't MTV pay for their flights, hotels, rental suv, etc. in exchange for their 'interviews'?

Additionally, I was reminded why I don't typically watch the reunion shows. Dr. Drew should be replaced by Dr. Phil. Jenelle and David's behavior are deplorable and the most Dr. Drew can say is something to the effect that Jenelle needs to be contained and David's taken up that job? On a plus note, I am happy that Nathan's mother put Jenelle on notice and is taking her to court. It's about time!
    So true! These girls and their spouses/boyfriends fly first class (the girls do), stay in nice hotels, free rental luxury SUV's, probably get free meals at restaurants and have stylists, hair and make up people at their beck and call. To top it off, the producers are standing in front of David and Jenelle's SUV begging them to come back in! I think David would have tried to run them over if they hadn't moved. Dr. Drew is pathetic...saying David is good for Jenelle because he "contains" her??? Really? I think David is scariest person Jenelle has been involved with. Certainly the most controlling guy she has been with...he has a lot of anger and rage...him sitting in the green room watching Jenelle's interview with Dr. Drew spoke volumes about his temper. Wow! Cursing, calling Dr. Drew an effer and a mother effer...wow. Then dragging her out...Jenelle is clueless... she sees his "control" as love and devotion! I see nothing but bad stuff coming Jenelle's way with this guy. Glad also to see Nathan's mom pursuing legal action against Jenelle. We've all seen the way David yanks Kaiser around and we've all seen his explosive temper...Jenelle and her children are in grave danger with this guy.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

That is the second time ON CAMERA that David has threatened to run over the crew. He is a scary as hell controlling abusive time bomb. Something bad is going to happen.

+ Reply to Thread