+ Reply to Thread
Page 87 of 88 FirstFirst ... 37777879808182838485868788 LastLast
Like Tree618Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

I did feel badly for Leah this past episode. Seemed like her sister and the lipstick pusher was using Leah. Why oh why wouldn't have the lipstick pusher gone over Leah's notes and presentation in the car on the ride to the meeting? Talk about setting someone up for failure.

Jenelle continues to be a POS. Karma is b**** and she and Kailyn will receive more than they dish out.
    Kicksave1052 likes this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Chelsea is the only one that doesn't live an extravagant lifestyle. Lives in an ordinary home, doesn't spend a ton of money on tattoos or cosmetic work and seems to keep a car for several years...her last one was a Jeep and now a Land Rover...sensible, practical cars not Escalades and BMW's. She takes vacations but they're not overboard exotic locales...did she Cole even have a honeymoon trip? She may be the only one actually banking her money and putting some away for her kids futures.

Jenelle and Kailyn...both had major life events that were not witnessed by any family members except their own children...no parents, grandparents, aunts, uncles, siblings. Kailyn's "baby daddy" didn't even show up.

Leah's "motivational speaking" is so cringeworthy. I knew she wouldn't stay in school. Her daughters looked so awful in all that makeup.
    Nicksmom likes this.

FORT Fanatic

Wow can't figure out Jenelle at all. She wants Jace, her mother lets her be involved in planning his birthday and she blows up. When Jace said just kidding I don't think he was . The whole picture thing. Scary. David really made her go quiet . When he grabbed Kaiser by the arm I though something really bad was going to happen there. This two are very selfish people. Why did they wait so long to do the pictures, why didn't they feed Kaiser before that. Now she is married to him good luck.

Glad Leah and Cory are looking into therapy for Grace and not think it is normal to hit and fight like that. I felt so sorry for her when she thought she caused the M.S . A lot going on in her head.

Kail and Javi , I'm surprised they have money for trips etc. for how often they go to lawyers and courts for papers.

Poor baby Stella, why on earth was Nova up at 4:30 with them. Guess it was all the crew and talking . Why oh why do they say they need a guy to be there overnight to help, I did it all myself and had two kids. Don't need someone to get up to hand me the baby etc.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

I can't believe Jace's father, Marissa's mother and Kaiser's father don't watch these horrid escapades and take those kids away from both David and Jenelle. The two of them are seriously psychotic..and when did the MTV producers become Jenelle's personal photographer? Thank God for Barbara. She's not perfect, NO ONE is perfect, but at least she's stability for Jace. Now I see Jenelle took to social media to bash MTV about last night's episode? Go ahead and quit Jenelle! We'll see where David is the first time your paycheck doesn't roll in.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Quote Originally Posted by Nicksmom View Post
    Wow can't figure out Jenelle at all. She wants Jace, her mother lets her be involved in planning his birthday and she blows up. When Jace said just kidding I don't think he was . The whole picture thing. Scary. David really made her go quiet . When he grabbed Kaiser by the arm I though something really bad was going to happen there. This two are very selfish people. Why did they wait so long to do the pictures, why didn't they feed Kaiser before that. Now she is married to him good luck.

Glad Leah and Cory are looking into therapy for Grace and not think it is normal to hit and fight like that. I felt so sorry for her when she thought she caused the M.S . A lot going on in her head.

Kail and Javi , I'm surprised they have money for trips etc. for how often they go to lawyers and courts for papers.

Poor baby Stella, why on earth was Nova up at 4:30 with them. Guess it was all the crew and talking . Why oh why do they say they need a guy to be there overnight to help, I did it all myself and had two kids. Don't need someone to get up to hand me the baby etc.
    Jenelle is easy to figure out, she is a horrible entitled Jerkface who thanks to MTV and a dubious legal system and good MTV money lawyers has never had to truly learn from the consequences of her behavior. If not for Barbara, jace would have been in the foster care system long ago and jenelle would have had her parental rights terminated. David is a controlling abusive man and something bad is going to happen out on that isolated land.

FORT Fogey

Janelle has some serious mental issues and a huge case of ODD. She is so defiant that even if she knows Barbra is right she will do opposite to not listen. These three children are doomed. Barbra is trying, but Jace has seen and heard too much. David scares me, and I hope and pray for all those children.

Kailyn makes me sick. She has such an entitled attitude. Issaac is the most darling little boy such a big heart, and he is lucky to have Joe whom I am impressed with how much he has grown up. Lincoln is lucky to have Javi as well although he seems to still want to be in Kailyn life more than just for Lincoln. He needs to focus off her.

Leah and Corey seem to be trying. One thing I noticed is the daughter seems to play up her symptoms to go see that doctor. I think she has figured out if I say my symptoms really bad get trip to Dr with only mom. Leah needs to have one on one time with each child more. Three girls all vying to be seen and individualized.

I did not like how Chelsea had to keep calling Aubrey out than literally dismissing her back away. No reason Aubrey has to be banished to bedroom all the time. I hope that family is as normal as they seem. I just get feeling something off. Hopefully I am wrong.

Briana ff who cares

First...a child with the rare form of muscular dystrophy that Leah's daughter has have so many health issues that can be life threatening, that it astounds me that anyone would say this child is doing this for attention from her mother!!!!! OMG! Breathing problems and asthma are serious problems for any child let alone a child with this form of muscular dystrophy! That was an ignorant and cruel thing to say...IMO.

Kailyn is just a nasty girl...the way she treats Javi is deplorable. Javi needs to have a business like relationship with her and just leave it be. Kailyn is so full of herself now that she cannot see how she uses people and throws them away when she's used them all up. I read she's already in another relationship with some guy she met when she was pregnant. She needs to stop promoting herself as this great mom that cares so much for her kids when in reality she only cares about herself and her celebrity. She just had a baby and she's in another relationship? Poor Isaac and Lincoln and "Lux" (what a dumb name BTW)...mommy just sleeps around and gets pregnant on a whim and gets paid for it by MTV. Those boys are going to have some serious "Mom" issues the way she's behaving now bringing all these random men into their lives. And what's with the vacations to St. Thomas that these girls are taking? Does MTV have some sort of deal with the St. Thomas tourism bureau? Guess they'll have to find another place now that Hurricane Irma and Maria destroyed St. Thomas and the other U.S Virgin Islands.

Jenelle...I had trouble sleeping after watching this last episode...those kids are in danger living with Jenelle and David. They fight in front of these kids, David is one scary guy...the way he roughly pulled Kaiser by his arm made my heart stop. He's done this before to Kaiser...when Kaiser hit Jace with a stick and said "Shut up Jace!" he was mimicking what David and Jenelle say to him...OMG...these kids are being abused and nothing is being done about it. David is an angry, controlling bully. The way he threatened the MTV crew after they showed up to do free photography for David and Jenelle at the appointed time was unbelievable. How much will MTV take from these spoiled, entitled brats? Every week one of these girls or their boyfriends/significant others threatens the MTV crews or decides they won't be filmed that day...David was a passive aggressive jerk to the MTV producer the next day. The minute these people get that MTV money and all the perks and attention that goes with the territory, they become obnoxious and rude. Jenelle should not have custody of ANY of her kids...they are being raised in a horribly abusive environment. David's daughter looks like she has PTSD..never talks and looks terrifed most of the time. No wonder Barbara fought for Jace. I am truly worried for all these kids...Kaiser screaming to be fed broke my heart. It was more important for Jenelle to get her phony romantic gross kissy face photos with Lurch.

Brianna: This family needs some serious therapy...the amount and level of anger and bitterness these women have needs to be addressed. There is no joy in their lives...just anger and depression. Nova has no friends, no activities..nothing to keep her distracted from her messed up home life. She's cooped up in that apartment with her angry grandmother, bitter aunt and depressed mother all the time. The level of emotional turmoil that poor child is exposed to should be of great concern to anyone who knows this family or is involved with them in any way. I've said it before, Nova is showing some very strong indicators of a child that has depression. All these women need to stop using obscene language in front of Nova and to stop talking about her father in front of her. Discussions about loser Luis should not be done in front of her either..what is wrong with these people????????
    RealityRealmer likes this.

FORT Fogey

Wow it is allowed to disagree but calling me ignorant is pretty bad  This was a point brought up on social media not to say she isn't suffering but that she realizes her mom goes with her without her sisters. I am entitled to my opinions and should not be personally attacked.
    Last edited by MHcarrollton; 10-12-2017 at 11:49 PM.
    redsox girl likes this.

+ Reply to Thread