+ Reply to Thread
Page 83 of 86 FirstFirst ... 337374757677787980818283848586 LastLast
Like Tree598Likes

Thread: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

Re: Teen Mom 2 Season 5

David seems SO controlling.

Brianna's mom and sister are so negative, I feel bad for her.
    jenniferboston1 likes this.

Javi made a short comment about Kail spending money and wants to make sure Lincoln is taken care of. He makes an excellent point. Between impromptu vacations, butt lifts, Louis Vuitton bags,.new cars,.etc. How much $ is being saved for these kids college educations? Wasteful. When former movie stars /tv stars are broke and homeless where do these Teen Moms think they'll be someday? Sickening.
    Nicksmom likes this.
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

FORT Fanatic

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Javi made a short comment about Kail spending money and wants to make sure Lincoln is taken care of. He makes an excellent point. Between impromptu vacations, butt lifts, Louis Vuitton bags,.new cars,.etc. How much $ is being saved for these kids college educations? Wasteful. When former movie stars /tv stars are broke and homeless where do these Teen Moms think they'll be someday? Sickening.
    I missed that our dish was choppy last night when it was on , we had a huge thunderstorm.

All these girls are in for a rude awakening when the money stops.

Kailyn is so defensive about everything..if you question her or disagree with her she starts talking fast and is almost screaming. She can't take any constructive or light criticism at all and actually, I think she is kind of a bully. I think Javi's lawyer was smart to ask for child support...it will make Kailyn think about Lincoln's future and perhaps they can negotiate a way for the both them to put aside money every month for Lincoln's college fund. Kailyn is a huge spender...luxury vacations, expensive sleeve and back tattoos, designer bags, new luxury SUV's every season, a large home in an upscale neighborhood...and three small children to provide for no less. Javi does seem a little vindictive...he's hurt that Kailyn made a conscious decision to have another child with a guy that she really doesn't have a love relationship with after she told Javi she didn't want anymore kids. That has to hurt. On another note...I just want to slap that gigantic phone out of hand when she's driving with the kids in the car. Her driving while texting and talking on the phone is just incredibly dangerous and scary.

Jenelle...OMG...the most self absorbed, selfish, self involved Teen Mom. She doesn't really want Jace, she just wants to stick it to her mother. When he's at her house she barely interacts with him at all. If she truly cared about that poor kid she would stop harassing her mother and calling her horrible names and try to work out an agreement that would be best for Jace...not her selfish needs. David scares me. He seems like he has an awful lot of rage and anger that is ready to erupt at some point. Those two will never last a year as a married couple the way they fight.

Chelsea's storyline is a yawn fest.

Leah...I feel a lot of compassion for her situation. Ali is sweet and a brave little soul. It breaks my heart to see her struggle so hard.

I feel like something really bad is going to happen out there on the isolated swamp land with Jenelle and David and the poor children.

FORT Newbie

Quote Originally Posted by Kicksave1052 View Post
    Kailyn is so defensive about everything..if you question her or disagree with her she starts talking fast and is almost screaming. She can't take any constructive or light criticism at all and actually, I think she is kind of a bully.
    Kind of?? Lol

David scares me. He seems like he has an awful lot of rage and anger that is ready to erupt at some point. Those two will never last a year as a married couple the way they fight.
    I think that they will last for at least as long as it takes to get primary custody. After that, I think they will last as long as David is continuing to get more of Jenelle's money and property in his name. Also for as long as David is willing to take care of the kids for Jenelle whenever she needs "a break"..... which might be for as long as more and more of Jenelle's money and possessions become "his". He's dumb (like when he counts to ten to Producers, lol) but he's not stupid (when it comes to Jenelle's income from the show).

Chelsea's storyline is a yawn fest.
    I love Chelsea's 'boring' storyline! It's the closest to reality of them all.

Thoughts on last nights epi.

Jenelle not wearing a helmet, flying around on her ATV. Stupid. Additionally, does Jenelle forget she used to shoot heroin and if not for her mother, Jace would've been in the foster care system? I cannot stand their producer, frizzy haired Kristen. I hate the 'Breaking the 4th wall' concept. Wonder why Dr. Drew has never been asked to testify on either Jenelle or Barbara's behalf.

Kailyn bringing the boys to class, instead of sucking it up and waiting for Javi. How incredibly inconsiderate to her classmates, never mind to her own boys. BTW, her lips look horrendous.

Chelsea - sweet to have a girls day with Aubree, though I wish she'd do something about her mop hair.

I am glad Leah was able to obtain an aid for Ali.

Brianna - I fast forward through.

I look forward to reading everyone's comments/posts!
    "A goal without a timeline is simply a dream" Robert Herjavec

Jenelle: Recent reports that her daughter tested positive for marijuana as did Jenelle and David. Nathan's mom asked for custody of Kaiser and is legally pursuing it due to their drug use. I don't understand the state of North Carolina...how could they allow the baby to go home with those two after she tested positive for THC? Jenelle will never get full custody of Jace...ever. She hasn't changed at all...calling her mother "bitch" should seal the deal with any decent judge. Nathan's mom would be a better parent for Kaiser than Jenelle and her giant douchebag boyfriend. Excuse my language but this guy is bad news....like all her ex fiancees and boyfriends. The driving of the ATV without a helmet was so irresponsible...and she was speeding no less.

OMG! Kailyn...She got pissed at Javi and decided her classmates should suffer through their class time with her kids acting up...Lincoln is a pain in the butt...Kailyn was rude, selfish and incredibly thoughtless bringing her kids to class...and she said she has done it many times before! Hey Kailyn...instead of spending money on new cars, tattoos, vacations and designer bags, how about hiring a sitter to stay with your kids while you attend class instead of dragging them there and being disrespectful to your fellow students and the professor. Unreal. And yes...her lips look awful as does the rest of her Dr. Miami body. Another big expense she made instead of putting her kids first.

Chelsea: yawn...about the only thing that was interesting was Cole's choice of attire...the camo shirt and the star spangled socks were pretty funny.

Leah: She is becoming an advocate for her child which is wonderful since Cory seems to to just sit on the sidelines on this...you never see or hear about him going to the school and doing the hard work of getting Ali the care she needs...he doesn't even go to the see Dr. Tsao with Leah and Ali anymore. Sad.

Brianna: OMG...that family of hot headed women who continue to talk about Brianna's ex and Louis in front of Nova AND use profanity in front of her too. Terrible...Nova seems depressed to me...poor kid. Brianna should have been on birth control before getting involved with the slug Louis...what did she think was going to happen? Another girl that spent money on her butt and boobs...she also went to Dr. Miami for her procedures...her butt looks fake and disproportionate to her body.

It's nice to see that after all these years, none of these girls, with exception of Chelsea, have not learned a thing. Note my sarcasm.

FORT Newbie

Did the court request a drug test for the daughter?

Kaiser and Jace should probably also be tested. No telling how many contact highs they've been exposed to.

This could explain why Jenelle and David display anger/rage issues on camera. They might be dependent on marijuana to regulate their emotions. It's pretty common for people with anxiety issues, which Jenelle has claimed to have, to self-over-medicate with marijuana.

If I could speak directly to Jenelle, I would say "Jenelle, think about it -- how f-ed up do you have to be for Barbara to be the better option?!! Get into good therapy or stfu about Barbara!"

Jenelle can't quit drugs to be a parent. She is not stable. She should not have custody of her children. They are being neglected and are in danger.

+ Reply to Thread