+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Challenge 25

Re: Challenge 25

Laurel beat Aneesa in an Elimination Challenge is anyone really surprised at that?

Still Laurel shows how ungracious a winner she is ... that's why people don't like you Laurel.

It was the best physical performance I have seen Aneesa give ... but I find her comments that this was her challenge to win kinda lame as she has never won a challenge in the what the 10 she has been in. She has made it to the finals because of her social and political abilities but her physical abilities have always been lame.

Six guys and six girls left.

They had an opportunity to vote Bananas in I wish they had done that. I wish both Bananas and Leroy were eliminated just because of their arrogance. Wouldn't mind seeing Theresa go either.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 05-30-2014 at 02:21 AM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I was happy and surprised, quite honesty, that Anessa gave Laurel a run for her money.

FORT Fanatic

I just love Cohutta. So glad he won last night, it was probably the elimination he was best suited for.
    tinderbox likes this.

I was very much impressed by Aneesa. Teresa was 100% correct, she only lost by fractions of a second each round. I actually noticed, Aneesa seemed to be thrown off by the round design of the run. She would run into the wall and sort of bounce herself off. Made me think about how much harder that particular elimination must be. I really really wish Aneesa pulled off the win and put Laurel in her place. Teresa would have been mowed over for sure though. I don't know if any of these girls can take her out really. Preston really had no business being as far in the game as he was.

I am looking forward to the intersection challenge next week. Is it a mixed group though? Nervous for the girls if so if someone like a CT or Zach comes through at the wrong time.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

I don't mind the way Laurel is coming across because she can actually back up what she says in the challenges. The only one who can challenge her on a fairly consistent basis is Cara Maria. I'm glad Aneesa is gone. She always comes across as though she somehow deserves to be there more than other people, quite similarly to Bananas actually.

I'm surprised Jessica is still there. I don't see her going much further though.

What I don't understand is why they voted PRESTON of all people into the elimination. Keep him around in case YOU get sent to an elimination. They had the perfect opportunity to get two great competitors to face off, ensuring one of them goes home. Instead, they whimp out and send Preston in.
    Uncle David and short_lived like this.

FORT Fanatic

I don't think that elimination being close means anything. It was the one elimination that a weak competitor had a chance. It's a race. Nothing really physical about it. Anything else Laurel stomps Anessa or anyone else for that matter.

Laurel hasn't been bad at all. I don't see where she was a sore winner. She won, hugged her and even said Anessa put up a fight.

Preston can't show up to these things an actually think he has any chance at winning money. He has zero.
    Jahim likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    I don't think that elimination being close means anything. It was the one elimination that a weak competitor had a chance. It's a race. Nothing really physical about it. Anything else Laurel stomps Anessa or anyone else for that matter.

Laurel hasn't been bad at all. I don't see where she was a sore winner. She won, hugged her and even said Anessa put up a fight.

Preston can't show up to these things an actually think he has any chance at winning money. He has zero.
    It's her comments in her confessionals. Didn't say she was a sore winner just an ungracious winner.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23 View Post
    I don't mind the way Laurel is coming across because she can actually back up what she says in the challenges. The only one who can challenge her on a fairly consistent basis is Cara Maria. I'm glad Aneesa is gone. She always comes across as though she somehow deserves to be there more than other people, quite similarly to Bananas actually.

I'm surprised Jessica is still there. I don't see her going much further though.

What I don't understand is why they voted PRESTON of all people into the elimination.
    Keep him around in case YOU get sent to an elimination. They had the perfect opportunity to get two great competitors to face off, ensuring one of them goes home. Instead, they whimp out and send Preston in.
    It made no sense to me to hear CT say that they need strong teams as ultimately this is free agents. I would rather send in Bananas into the elimination and hope he gets eliminated and give me a better chance to win the grand prize.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    That's why I think Devyn is playing the game well. She was probably one of the weakest out of the entire female cast but she's latched onto the strongest female in Laurel and is setting herself up to at least win a little bit of money with third place. It's kind of sad that you need to practically do steroids to do well on one of these challenges these days though. I mean look at Isaac. He gained about a whole other person's weight in muscle.

Quote Originally Posted by awesomekina23 View Post
    That's why I think Devyn is playing the game well. She was probably one of the weakest out of the entire female cast but she's latched onto the strongest female in Laurel and is setting herself up to at least win a little bit of money with third place. It's kind of sad that you need to practically do steroids to do well on one of these challenges these days though. I mean look at Isaac. He gained about a whole other person's weight in muscle.
    I am liking Devyn this season as I think she is using her skills wisely and while it looks as if she is working out; great looking arms, her strengths are her social skills. I do like that it seems she is one of the few people that is not going nuts and or paranoid on the show, that she doesn't get falling down drunk and sleeps with what ever. I like that. I can respect her and I can't say that about a lot of folks on this show. She also seems self aware of what she says in her confessionals and from what I have seen hasn't really crossed or dissed anyone. Although I am sure that Theresa may have some hard feelings toward Devyn but really Devyn voting Theresa into the elimination is a direct result of Theresa not following through on doing her own dirty work. At this point in the game I think I would like to see Devyn in the finale.

+ Reply to Thread