+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree43Likes

Thread: Challenge 25

FORT Fan

Re: Challenge 25

There has been a lot of discussion about it and that they won't be allowed back on the show. I'll find the info concerning the outcome of the rape case. It's pretty obvious too cause they were on just about every challenge in a row(especially Kenny) and ever since then have not been on at all, and that was a few years back.

In one case I am glad as Evan, Kenny and Johnny Bananas were this tight pack that literally ran the show and I like how it forced the producers to change up how each challenge is run. Still I would like to see a challenge of all the losers and misfits, non of these tall, muscle bound specimens. I want to see a challenge were Preston is actually the physically best person out there. How about all short people? Or only the ones who drink too much and can't swim? As long as they don't invite Jemmye and the loser she used to date.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Watching Laurel completely G Devyn was pretty epic. And I don't like Laurel. I think she's terrible, but it was the right move. What's interesting, I feel like Camilla might have tried harder if it was Laurel. I was so disappointed that she literally rolled over.

As for the physicality of the show, I think it is what makes the challenge compelling. If it was still Battle of the Sexes style changes it would not be as interesting. There is only so many of those kind of Spring Break challenges you can do I think. The fact is, they do throw in a fair mix of those but the "strength" challenges have been brought in because these career challengers (which I think many of us acknowledge is the draw to the show, the mix of familiar and new players, whether we like them or not is different) have made their downtime training time and it's become a bit of a sport. So now they openly admit that the final challenge is going to be absurdly difficult, come prepared. Preston and Jemmye sign up for TV time, knowing full well they will never win. I assume? I really hope so anyway.

OK so Johnny Bananas beat Jordan. My main problem with Bananas is that he is so ungracious winning, playing, just existing. It's OK for him to do whatever strategy he wants to whomever but God Forbid anyone try it on him. Totally obnoxious. They really need to do a season with all newbies.
    Uncle David likes this.

FORT Fan

Jordan was talking a lot of trash beforehand also, so I knew who ever won wasn't going to be the most humble about it.
    short_lived likes this.

I think Johnny Bananas is clearly setting himself up as one of the villains of the show, so that he gets repeated invites back for future seasons.

At this point, of the players left, I'm not sure why but I'd like for CT and Cara to win the whole thing.
    Revenge is ice cream.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HaikenEdge View Post
    At this point, of the players left, I'm not sure why but I'd like for CT and Cara to win the whole thing.
    I've disliked CT from the beginning. I thought he was an ass on Real World, and I've felt that way through all the Challenges. Up to last year. For some reason he's grown on me. I agree with wanting CT to win this year. Cara, on the other hand, I adore. I'm thrilled that she's finally coming into her own. I am Team Cara all the way!
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

In one sense I know that Mr. Beautiful aka Kenny and Johnny Bananas talk trash about others, cause they find it entertaining, it gives them TV time and it's part of their image as villains still I do think it is kinda low of Johnny to trash Jordan using Jordan's handicap. If you are going to trash someone go do it but don't do about something they have no control over like being born without part of your hand.

Still it was funny to see Johnny Bananas and Aneesa be voted into the Challenge and give everyone the evil eye for daring to do that as we all know you just don't do that to veterans.

Oh, did find it funny to see Laurel so arrogant (just like Jordan) about her win and her saying she is a challenge champion. Let's clarify she has won individual challenges within each season but has never gone to any finals or won the grand prizes. So while she is a physical beast that only gets you so far. I guess she has never embraced the outwit, outlast portion of this game.

I liked the after show where they had Sarah as the expert quest. I liked what she said that Jordan's biggest problem was his ego. Leroy and Jordan were also guests. Leroy said that Johnny Bananas was definitely the strongest competitor there because he considers the Challenges his career and that is all he does while the others have regular jobs in addition to appearing on the Challenges.
    awesomekina23 and short_lived like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    OK so Johnny Bananas beat Jordan. My main problem with Bananas is that he is so ungracious winning, playing, just existing. It's OK for him to do whatever strategy he wants to whomever but God Forbid anyone try it on him. Totally obnoxious. They really need to do a season with all newbies.
    I agree with everything you said.

I truly wanted Jordan to beat Bananas but it wasn't meant to be. In the end, Bananas' headband got a little tighter and Jordan left with his tail between his legs. They're both a couple of misguided egomaniacs!

+ Reply to Thread