+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Challenge 25

Re: Challenge 25

In the "After Show" they showed some clips of Frank from previous challenges and how he behaved. OUCH!
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

It was good to see the two most hated people on the challenge go home tonight. I remember in the past when Laurel was really rude and ignorant towards Big Eazy E, but she seems a little nicer lately.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

I still loath Nia which is only a small part of why I don't believe her sob story one bit. The fact that the hospital didn't find anything wrong with her doesn't help her claim as far as I'm concerned.

Love Cara Maria's effort! What a little beast.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

After seeing both Nia and Jasmine on the After Show my opinion of them is even lower. I do have to give credit to Jasmine for saying she was going to behave like a slut on the show and owning it. I don't particularly like it when men are admired for being players when they are sexually active and yet women are slammed for it. If Jasmine likes a lot of sex with different men, fine I just don't necessarily need to see it or hear about it. I would find her extremely hard to talk to and Nia, neither woman can have a civil discussion without verbally attacking someone. I would hate to be in a relationship with either woman. Who needs the stress and emotional drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    I still loath Nia which is only a small part of why I don't believe her sob story one bit. The fact that the hospital didn't find anything wrong with her doesn't help her claim as far as I'm concerned.

Love Cara Maria's effort! What a little beast.
    That was amazing.

Johnny Bananas should cheer her on everything, it would guarantee that she would win.

I think Johnny Bananas and Frank must be related they can both be so vile.
    tinderbox likes this.

FORT Fanatic

No sympathy for Frank. Hes been a horrible person on these things. IMO, bad things happen to bad people.
    Uncle David and tinderbox like this.

Watching the rope step challenge tonight .... kinda glad Bananas and Laurel got voted into the Elimination. Why not ... seriously ... why should anyone let them bypass an Elimination because they are veterans and deserve the money more than others. But Laurel vs Jasmine. Really? If the challenge was to mouth of at one another Jazzie would have won hands down. Isaac ... just disappointing.

I do like that Devyn did tell Laurel that it was Theresa who wanted Laurel off ... seriously does this girl realize what a target she has painted on her back by her teammates for not voting for Laurel when she was the ringleader and she was the instigator? Does she really think that the others would cover for her?
    tinderbox likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Cara Maria -
    Theresa - What a coward!
    Laurel - Hated this girl from the beginning. However, I've really warmed to her this season. So impressed with her sportsmanship during the challenge. Glad she's still there. Would have rather seen her take out Aneesa!
    Bananas - I wish it had been a CT rematch tonight. Would have loved to watch CT crush him all over again.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I have to go on record... I HATE BANANAS and I hope somebody takes this guy out before the finale.

Also, I've always kind of liked Laurel but she was the true definition of a bully when the voting went against her. Give me a break!! All she had to do was take a serious look at her female competition and she would have realized the win was hers.

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I have to go on record... I HATE BANANAS and I hope somebody takes this guy out before the finale.

Also, I've always kind of liked Laurel but she was the true definition of a bully when the voting went against her. Give me a break!! All she had to do was take a serious look at her female competition and she would have realized the win was hers.

And isn't she the first one to say she is super competitive and likes a challenge and aren't all the girls in the house afraid of her because of her size and that she lives Crossfit? I would have liked to see Laurel and Aneesa go up against each other just because I think Aneesa is a terrible athlete and the only reason she gets so far in the challenges is because of her social and political skills. This is the first time ever I have seen Aneesa working out doing overhead presses with what 20lbs at most. Her cardio has always sucked.
    Uncle David likes this.

+ Reply to Thread