+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Challenge 25

Re: Challenge 25

In the end, you never probably want to vote in someone strong until you know they will go in and you will have the back up. Throw a vote the wrong way and they change the house against you because you didn't get that person out, or they made a big enough splash before they did, and it is a bad idea. It's almost easier when there are teams because you can blame someone else, but when it is you and only you voting, it is a different story. I'm honestly surprised they didn't take the cutthroat secret voting style for this season.

FORT Fan

Chet is a wussy.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Chet proved himself to be anything but a wussy! He manhandled Frank, and he did so after Frank speared him with his helmet. A move that, if they had been in an NFL game, would have earned Frank a suspension and a fine of several thousand dollars. A move that opened a nasty gash on Chet's chin. A gash that, with further exertion, could have opened from what appeared to be 1 1/2 to 2 inches wide to 3 or 4 inches.

Chet's dream is to make a living in broadcasting. He hopes his 'pretty-boy' face will aid him in the pursuit of that dream. Although I personally wanted him to continue to manhandle Frank I certainly won't fault him for opting out of a situation that most assuredly would have caused more damage to his face, and quite possibly his dream.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fan

lol If he can't handle the chance of being possibly injured, then he shouldn't go on these shows at all. He's taking up a spot from a real competitor.

FORT Fanatic

IF it were me, and I knew I was safe, I would vote someone strong in and hope that another strong guy got screwed in the draw. You have no idea what the challenge will be next time and would you rather go against a weak person one on one or a stronger one? Ill never understand the logic there

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle David View Post
    Chet proved himself to be anything but a wussy! He manhandled Frank, and he did so after Frank speared him with his helmet. A move that, if they had been in an NFL game, would have earned Frank a suspension and a fine of several thousand dollars. A move that opened a nasty gash on Chet's chin. A gash that, with further exertion, could have opened from what appeared to be 1 1/2 to 2 inches wide to 3 or 4 inches.

Chet's dream is to make a living in broadcasting. He hopes his 'pretty-boy' face will aid him in the pursuit of that dream. Although I personally wanted him to continue to manhandle Frank I certainly won't fault him for opting out of a situation that most assuredly would have caused more damage to his face, and quite possibly his dream.
    Manhandled Frank? He had a nice attempt but hardly manhandled (keep in mind, im someone who find Frank detestable and think hes a complete wuss). I wanted nothing more then to see Frank lose but Chet really wussed out. Its a cut on the bottom of your chin. Its 2014 and plastic surgery is pretty damn good these days. Im sure that no matter how much more it opened it, he would have been ok and not looked like the Elephant man when it was all over with.

Preston should also not be allowed to come on these things. He has no athletic ability and provides nothing but drama.

I love what they've done with the show this season. For once, everybody has a chance to win some $$$ in the end. The days of friends carrying friends, sometimes literally, through to the finish are over.
    Uncle David likes this.

If Nany and Camilla put as much effort into challenges as they do drinking and fighting they would be unstoppable.

Why is it that the more Jasmine opens her mouth I dislike her more and more?

LaToya ... yuck.

I would never ever describe Jemmye as a strong player ... a drunken slob yes but not a strong player.

Preston can drive a stickshift and did well at the only challenge he will ever do well at. Good for him.

I will never understand why they don't throw the stronger players in ... Johnny Bananas for one, Zack and CT. Why not?

Can't wait to see Frank go into the Challenge again ... that would be too funny. (I am hoping.)
    Last edited by Bearcata; 04-20-2014 at 02:27 AM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    If Nany and Camilla put as much effort into challenges as they do drinking and fighting they would be unstoppable.

Why is it that the more Jasmine opens her mouth I dislike her more and more?

LaToya ... yuck.

I would never ever describe Jemmye as a strong player ... a drunken slob yes but not a strong player.

Preston can drive a stickshift and did well at the only challenge he will ever do well at. Good for him.

I will never understand why they don't throw the stronger players in ... Johnny Bananas for one, Zack and CT. Why not?

Can't wait to see Frank go into the Challenge again ... that would be too funny. (I am hoping.)
    Well, to be fair, is there anybody here who actively doesn't try to get drunk? That being said, I genuinely like Camilla. Looks to me the only reason she has rage issues is because she's treated like garbage by pretty much everybody for no reason, especially the men. I've always wished that she would let loose and there could be nobody to hodl her back so she's tear those douchebags to shreds.

And I agree with you about Jasmine. She just thinks she's so tough and amazing, but honestly, the only way I feel she could ever be a threat to anyone is if she got wet and then fed after midnight.

As for Latoya, well, I have no idea who that girl is, I stopped watching the Real World some time back. Based on what I have seen from her on this Challenge alone, I like her. I greatly enjoyed how hard she fought in the first elimination, seeing as I am sick and tired of this whole "get rid of the rookies" crap.

And normally I agree about you regarding these morons not throwing in strong players. But considering this season's luck of the draw thing, this time they have an actual excuse for not throwing them in, if it means a weaker player could end up facing a strong one due to pure bad luck. That being said, if there ever is a chance that only strong players end up available for the luck of the draw thing, these morons should automatically add another strong player as the one to go into the elimination.

And it looks like Frank is laying low and storing his vitriol for later, because he hasn't been a horrible person yet and I refuse to believe this lowlife would actually mature. Johnny himself, well, he keeps showing how he's a disrespectful, misogynist scumbag who will never change his ways. And I am still wondering what kind of voodoo magic he used to make it so nobody would call him Johnny Backpack, cause I know I'd never stop calling him that. It is still my wish to see him get utterly owned and humiliated in such a way again, that was too long ago and anything that makes him suffer is much needed.

FORT Fan

That fight between Camila and Nany was pointless. I'm not even sure what they were fighting about. Camila is one of the craziest people to ever be on the challenge and Nany should also look into anger management. I remember she was completely obsessed with that loser on the Vegas season..

Ah .... Frank has a viral infection has is sent home.

Well, watching the confessionals and seeing his emotions you do start to feel for the guy but I have seen him be Evil, Mean, Spiteful, Hateful Frank so much that it is hard to feel that sorry for the guy.

Johnny Bananas describing Jordan as someone with a big ego ... cough, cough ... pot meet kettle.

Jasmine ... doesn't have a kind bone in her body. I just wish I had seen her fall and do a full face plant in the water. Just saying.

Aneesa .... Laurel .... don't get the hate on Aneesa's part ... I get that Laurel is an extrovert, an athlete and competitive and not necessarily diplomatic but has she done anything to Aneesa except be herself in the house. It's one thing to dislike someone for something they have personally done to you not because you don't like the way they go about doing things. That implies that you do it correctly and if someone else does not do it your way they are wrong. Wow, talk about egocentric.
    Last edited by Bearcata; 04-24-2014 at 11:24 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

+ Reply to Thread