+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 16 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Challenge 25

FORT Fan

Re: Challenge 25

Johnny from Portland hasn't done anything more than Devyn to get to the finals either.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    So they work their asses off to get to the final four only to have it come down to a stupid puzzle challenge? That was beyond lame.
    And then the format of the final stinks. Hopefully Devyn slows Johnny B down enough to cost him the win. Serves him right for screwing over Cara to keep her around.
    All challenges have had puzzles in them, just as they have really bad food challenges. They have to workout their brains as well as their bodies and mouths. The beauty of this format is that it equalizes those who are physically overwhelming with those who are not so much but have better brains. If the physically overwhelming candidates don't bother training to eat crap and to do puzzles that's their own fault. 'Sides it is supposed to be a challenge and what's more fun in watching a physically specimen way in the lead overwhelmed by a little puzzle?
    Last edited by Bearcata; 06-20-2014 at 09:37 PM.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fanatic

Puzzles are fine. But to make a puzzle decide who goes to a finale like that was lame. It's 50/50 and comes down to who solves something quicker. Not necessarily the smartest either. I just felt it was anti climatic to have this huge "omg, one last draw" and then "ok solve puzzles". These shows are based on physical performance too. They should have really had some 4 way thing and the top three move on. That way dead weight like devyn won't drag anyone down and get gifted money based on chance.
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    Puzzles are fine. But to make a puzzle decide who goes to a finale like that was lame. It's 50/50 and comes down to who solves something quicker. Not necessarily the smartest either. I just felt it was anti climatic to have this huge "omg, one last draw" and then "ok solve puzzles". These shows are based on physical performance too. They should have really had some 4 way thing and the top three move on. That way dead weight like devyn won't drag anyone down and get gifted money based on chance.
    But isn't that the point of the game to see how physically fit folks act like total douches when dealing with weaker team members ... Zach and Frank were brutal to one of their teammates their first challenge.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

FORT Fan

I thought it seemed like a lack of puzzles this season overall.

Yeah Zach and Frank's treatment towards their partner Sam was one of the most brutal in challenge history. That was worse than the way Bananas has treated teammates in a challenge.
    white5199 likes this.

Talk about an anticlimactic finale (so far)! Pffffft.... Why the heck did Devyn and Johnny make it to the end?

That puzzle challenge was so disappointing.

I hate Bananas!
    Uncle David likes this.

They all played by the same rules, so kudos for making it to the final and making some money, even if it takes all day. I was really bummed to see Cara get out like that. The wall challenge they did three times, no? I just thought that was pretty ridiculous. I think the producers wanted to make sure she didn't go to the final and risk further injury, it just seemed shady to me. I was bummed to see CT go, he was who I wanted to win the whole thing. I guess now I'm rooting for Zach? I don't know, not a great final 3 for either side. I also am in the rooting for Laurel by default group.
    Uncle David likes this.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

FORT Fanatic

Wow, Zach self destructed in the high altitude. Didn't see that coming. I also didn't see Nany coming, she brought it. Not surprised that Laurel and Bananas won. He was really good with Devyn and Nany when he was their partner. Just showed how much he wanted to win and realizes it's just as much a mental game as it is physical sometimes. Shout out to Devyn for even finishing, not sure I could have finished that final stage. Now the big question is...will Bananas retire after his fifth win?

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    You would have rather liked to see Cara Maria compete in the final with her injury and get destroyed?
    Just started watching the finale. Definitely would have rather had Cara Maria in my raft than Devyn.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Regular

Wow....Zach. I never want to see this dude bully anybody EVER again. I might not have been a huge Laurel fan before but the second she said "I'm remembering how you treated Sam in your final...". That was AWESOME. Then Zach starts calling her a stupid B. He's one of my least favorite people ever from this show along with Frank. What a jerk. Maybe he should step away from the gym every once in a while and stretch or something?
    Uncle David likes this.

+ Reply to Thread