+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree44Likes

Thread: Challenge 25

Re: Challenge 25

Oh, boo hoo, Laurel gets to go into elimination two times in a row ... oh, how sad for her and against a injured Cara Maria and her rival Theresa.

I would love to see Laurel come in third in the finale. Highly unlikely but I can wish especially if Devyn beats her.

Oh. a little hint to folks paddling through rapids you are supposed to paddle through the rough water, you have better control over your canoe/kayak/rubber floating device.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Second elimination to begin in Chile and it's puzzles.

Laurel vs Theresa and Bananas vs CT.

Devyn or should I say Devil has managed again to avoid the draw.

At least this way we will also see the first part of the finale with part 2 and the reunion next week.

I just hope I will be happy with the results.

Anyone else think it kinda lame the way Laurel said sorry to Cara Maria?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Kind of disappointed Cara AND CT got elimmed, but that's the way it goes. Right now, it looks like the ladies final is going to be somewhat boring.

At this point, I'm supporting Zach and Laurel; Bananas annoys me, Portland does nothing for me, and the other women on the show annoy me, so I'm kind of stuck with those people by default. Honestly, tho, I'm starting to think Zach might be the evolutionary CT, the big athletic guy who isn't as dumb as people think he might be.
    Last edited by HaikenEdge; 06-20-2014 at 12:17 PM.
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Fan

Cara couldn't punch a decent hole in the wall even with her good hand. It looked like she would have gotten beat pretty easily even if she wasn't injured. I want either Bananas or Johnny to win. Zach was a complete idiot on his season of the Real World and I get tired of hearing him try to brag about everything.

FORT Fan

I'm not a fan of Laurel, but I don't see how she loses in the final unless something drastic happens.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Bananas is an a$$! I was praying that he and CT would face each other in a physical challenge at the end. With Cara Maria and CT gone I don't care who wins this thing. Would serve them right if Devyn won.
    tinderbox likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

FORT Fan

It would have been nice(competitive wise) to see Bananas, CT and Zack in the finals, along with Laurel, a healthy Cara Maria and maybe Camila or Theresa.

FORT Fanatic

So they work their asses off to get to the final four only to have it come down to a stupid puzzle challenge? That was beyond lame.
    And then the format of the final stinks. Hopefully Devyn slows Johnny B down enough to cost him the win. Serves him right for screwing over Cara to keep her around.
    Uncle David likes this.

FORT Fan

I don't get why people would want to see somebody injured in the final.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

An injured Cara Maria is worth 10+ full strength Devyns. AND, Cara earned the position whereas it was given to Devyn.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

+ Reply to Thread