+ Reply to Thread
Page 10 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 LastLast
Like Tree45Likes

Thread: Challenge 25

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

Re: Challenge 25

Laurel has lost all the goodwill she built up earlier this season. I would love to see her taken out by a loser like Devyn. (I mean that from a competitive standpoint. I have grown to like Devyn personally this season ands last.)
    tinderbox likes this.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

The primary reason I'm a huge fan of Cara is because, last season, she and Cooke were basically sent into Elimination every chance the other competitors got, and still made it to the top 3, and this season, she's been in more Eliminations than anybody else.
    Uncle David likes this.
    Revenge is ice cream.

I love the story Cara Maria has had with this show. One of the first out in her Fresh Meat season (1st out I think actually, but not 100%), really dragged in the mud in Cutthroat, elimination competition target with Cooke as mentioned on Rivals as a last minute add in, and now really challenge darling this season. I think she is someone who I'm interested to see more of and I find myself rooting for, I too hope she is fine. I always kind of hate when people are eliminated from this show and others because of medical. Even Frank, who I really despise and really wish would get it served to him, getting the news that he had to go was so disappointing.

I'm still trying to figure out why Leroy bothers with this show when he cannot swim. Like can't swim. He doggy paddles.... badly. He struggled to make it across the pool... horizontally.. the short way.
    Big Brother 16: The Alliance - Come See the Fun in the Big Brother Forum!

Quote Originally Posted by Jahim View Post
    I love the story Cara Maria has had with this show. One of the first out in her Fresh Meat season (1st out I think actually, but not 100%), really dragged in the mud in Cutthroat, elimination competition target with Cooke as mentioned on Rivals as a last minute add in, and now really challenge darling this season. I think she is someone who I'm interested to see more of and I find myself rooting for, I too hope she is fine. I always kind of hate when people are eliminated from this show and others because of medical. Even Frank, who I really despise and really wish would get it served to him, getting the news that he had to go was so disappointing.

I'm still trying to figure out why Leroy bothers with this show when he cannot swim. Like can't swim. He doggy paddles.... badly. He struggled to make it across the pool... horizontally.. the short way.
    Here's to hoping there are swimming challenges coming up soon.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I heard on The Right Reasons podcast Leroy serves drinks by a pool on a professional basis; how can it be that he does that for a living, but can't swim?
    Revenge is ice cream.

FORT Fan

He's not a garbage man anymore?

Juliet and Jacoby mentioned it this year on the podcast, so I would think not.
    Revenge is ice cream.

June 12, 2014

Cara Maria did break a bone in her hand but she gets to compete. Yes, it is a water challenge ... have fun Leroy.

Since Cara Maria is a non threat to Johnny Bananas why in the world would he vote her into the elimination even TJ thought that was low. Strategy wise it serves no useful purpose for Johnny to do that. I did feel bad for Theresa thought taking the blame for that when she had nothing to do with it and hopefully Cara Maria and she can mend fences over that.

Hate that it is a continuation and they are changing venues next week and going to Chile and hopefully will complete another challenge and we see who the finale three are or will there be a final four with fourth place not winning anything?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Quote Originally Posted by Bearcata View Post
    June 12, 2014

Cara Maria did break a bone in her hand but she gets to compete. Yes, it is a water challenge ... have fun Leroy.

Since Cara Maria is a non threat to Johnny Bananas why in the world would he vote her into the elimination even TJ thought that was low. Strategy wise it serves no useful purpose for Johnny to do that. I did feel bad for Theresa thought taking the blame for that when she had nothing to do with it and hopefully Cara Maria and she can mend fences over that.

Hate that it is a continuation and they are changing venues next week and going to Chile and hopefully will complete another challenge and we see who the finale three are or will there be a final four with fourth place not winning anything?
    Because that's exactly who Johnny Bananas is. That guy showed his true colors in choosing Cara Maria. Can't stand him!

FORT Fan

I don't think Cara Maria has that much of a chance anyway with her injury(a month to heal), so it's probably best for her to exit earlier than later.

+ Reply to Thread