+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Real World: San Francisco 2

Re: Real World: San Francisco 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    I think Brian was one of the most genuine of the cast and I don't blame him for being upset after what Jenny and the others put him through. Cory definitely seemed really jealous of him.
    We definitely had opposite opinions of him. I think he was the least genuine, and that he was only worried about how the public would view him. And (IMO) he failed miserably at trying to come off as intelligent and sympathetic.

Arielle's ex was hardly in the show at all, it didn't serve much purpose to have her on there.
    I think she was hardly shown because she was a normal, nice person and didn't add drama.
    Imperfect1 likes this.

FORT Fan

I found it funny and quite ironic when Cory was complaining aboiut getting kicked in the head when Brian was just trying to defend himself in the altercation that Cory instigated. Cory threw the first punches and started the fight. Brian was wasted that night and acted like an idiot in the house later on. Though just about all the other roommates had gotten drunk and acted stupid at one time or another. Tom seemed drunk or high the whole time there, or was just slow, I couldn't tell. Jamie is really clingy and irritating, so Tom and her make a good couple since they are both weirdos. Jay's girlfriend was one of the most boring people I've seen on a Real World show.

Jenny was physically and verbally abusive to Brian on multiple occasions and she even admitted in the last episode that she has to work on her violent aspects. Just cause Brian kept going on and on in conversations to try to talk to Jenny didn't give her the right to be abusive towards him. It was very much a double standard since it was a female being abusive towards a man, and it's ridiculous that MTV didn't address that in a positive way. Cory acted like he was Brian's friend at first for a little while, but then he turned on him without a good reason. Tom is Cory's little stooge also, acting all tough towards Brian just when Cory is around. Though they were both intimated by him, cause I think Brian could have easily beat down Cory if he wanted to, but he was the bigger man about it.

Los Angeles California + Milwaukee Wisconsin

Jenny and Brian remind me very much of Jersey Shore's JWow and Roger.
    Both couples obviously "love" each other very much, but both couples are very toxic together. Fight and make up, fight and make up, fight and make up --- and no real communication with each other about what is really going on between them, what they really want/need from each other, and not much, if any, compromise or giving the other one what they need. And sadly, this is all too common in the world. Too bad. . .

So I finished up watching. Meh. That is my opinion of this season.

MTV really really has to have these house guests DO SOMETHING more than just DRINK.

All the drinking just leads to fighting.........gawd.

So Jay and Jenna are no longer together.

Corey has no relationship with Jenny even though they are both living in LA. AND Jenny is back with that train wreck named Brian.

Jamie and Tom, not sure what is up with those two. Tom has too many pent up issues from past relationships (Hailey) that its making it hard for him to be happy with anyone.

Arielle and Ashley are happy. Good.
    KAREN

I watched the reunion show last night also. Finding out that Jenny and Brian are back together was very disappointing. It was sad to see her break down recognizing that she wants to break a cycle of abuse that apparently exists in her family. However, I think she will have a very hard time breaking that cycle with Brian. He is all about berating her and telling her how she should behave. IMHO, she would be much better of with a guy who accepts her for who she is.

I wasn't surprised Jay and Jenna are no longer together. She can do much better. I hope she stands her ground and moves on. Maybe he will learn a lesson and not take his next girlfriend for granted. Or better yet, he should just not have a girlfriend until he is actually ready to commit to one.

Glad Arielle and Ashley are still together. They were definitely the most sane people in that house.

I don't know about Jamie and Tom. I kind of like them together, but the arguing thing is concerning. Their arguing in the house seemed rather ugly and alcohol fueled. Hopefully in real life it is good natured.
    momrek06 likes this.

FORT Fan

Jamie and Tom were two of the most irritating people in the house. Tom is a clueless space cadet and Jamie is really insecure and likes to stir up a lot of drama. It was good to see Jenny realizing more that she has an anger problem and needs to improve on not being physically and mentally abusive towards others, in order for a relationship to work. Also, I found it funny when Cory said that the Challenges would be easy. He would get destroyed on there by a lot of the veterans.

I think Brian could have easily beat down Cory if he wanted to, but he was the bigger man about it.
    I would take that bet. Brian seems like nothing but a poser to me, not many men would be threatened by him. He's a joke. I really doubt that he could get past the peacocking and fight anyone unless they were much smaller or a woman.
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.

FORT Fan

You think Cory could beat him up? lol Maybe if he was stumbling around drunk, like in the last episode.

I found it annoying that the so-called "original" houseguests kept insisting, that the "exes" were in the house "ONLY" because of the originals, even after it was made clear that the originals were only chosen because they were involved with the exes. In other words, they were chosen as couples, and were all there exactly for the same reason-- and both the originals and the exes had to have one another to be there.

How or why the "original" group were chosen to come "first" and the "ex" group were chosen to show up to "surprise" them-- is a separate matter, as portrayed by the producers.

The way the "originals" were preening and acting important than the exes-- even before the obvious was stated-- was just so completely off-putting.-- And the way they tried to decide so self-righteously whether the exes should be "allowed" to stay in the house-- as if it was "their" house--and as if the exes hadn't obviously been chosen to be there, too-- was either completely mindless, or completely obnoxious. Tom in particular was so mean and taunting to his ex (Haley?) that I was surprised she didn't lose it much sooner. What a jerk.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678