+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Real World: San Francisco 2

FORT Fan

Re: Real World: San Francisco 2

The whole OG's thing is dumb, sometimes excluding the others just cause they were in the house a few weeks before them. Brian was being irritating by constantly badgering Jenny, though Cory and Tom go over the top with their comments to try to instigate things, like the remark about his parents. Especially at the end of the episode in the van where Cory was being an idiot and obviously trying to start a fight with Brian out of nowhere. Brian should just try to forget about Jenny, she is too crazy to be in a relationship with.

I think my perspective is fundamentally different than yours.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    The whole OG's thing is dumb, sometimes excluding the others just cause they were in the house a few weeks before them.
    I guess I didn't see it as them intentionally trying to exclude him. Sometimes peoples' personalities don't "click". It seemed like Tom/Cory/Jay "clicked" from the get-go. If Brian was the same kind of personality I think he would be right in the mix with them, but he's not a silly, laid back kind of guy. I actually think he might distance himself because he wants to appear more serious and mature than the rest of them.

Brian was being irritating by constantly badgering Jenny, though Cory and Tom go over the top with their comments to try to instigate things, like the remark about his parents.
    The only remark I remembered about his parents was Tom (I think) saying something about Brian's mom being a stripper because he was trying to make the point that Jenny's job was a go-go dancer, which is not the same thing. I didn't think this comment was meant to be derogatory. Brian has said that his mom was a stripper, it's a fact.

Especially at the end of the episode in the van where Cory was being an idiot and obviously trying to start a fight with Brian out of nowhere. Brian should just try to forget about Jenny, she is too crazy to be in a relationship with.
    I didn't think it was "out of nowhere". Brian waxed poetic the ENTIRE episode about how deep he is, and how his emotions are so strong, and how Jenny needs to respect him, and Jenny needs to think about his history, and Jenny needs to pay attention to him, and BLAH, BLAH, BLAH. I was getting sick of him and I'm not even there! I think Cory was fed up because CLEARLY Jenny is not in the same place. Especially given that she got with Cory so quickly. And on top of THAT, Brian is a complete hypocrite because HE was kissing on that girl in the club a few episodes ago. Seriously, his feelings for Jenny can't be THAT deep. SHEESH, I feel like I'm getting worked up just thinking about what an a$$hat that guy has turned out to be.

I totally agree that Brian should just forget about Jenny, but not because she's crazy. They need to be far away from each other because their relationship is toxic. Neither one of them are mature enough to be in an LTR.
    momrek06 and Imperfect1 like this.

FORT Fan

Cory did seem really drunk in the van also, that might have contributed to it.
    momrek06 likes this.

Cory did seem really drunk in the van also, that might have contributed to it.
    I completely agree with that!! One thing I dislike about this show is that sometimes it seems like they are encouraged to over-imbibe to increase the chance of conflict!
    momrek06 likes this.

I wish they would have the OLD format of RW.

They had 7 houseguests and besides living in the house, they all had JOBS. OR did some volunteer work.

This is just 3 months of DRINKING and doing nothing else but hitting the gym and eating.

Corey definitely got his buttons pushed (in the Van) because he was drunk.

BUT then Brian does not shut.the.hell.up. Gawd. He has diarrhea of the mouth.
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.
    KAREN

FORT Regular

Brian gets so upset and confused as to why Jenny can't be pals with him like she is with Cory. Maybe it's because Cory let things go and is fun for her to be around and Brian is up her ass every 10 minutes. Not that hard to understand.
    ClosetRTWatcher likes this.

FORT Newbie

If there was a way to send the cast members gifts, would you do it?? Who deserves awesome gifts? and who deserves 'gag' gifts??

Overall I liked the original group of roommates (with the exception of Ashley, thank goodness she left!) Even the exes weren't too bad, with the exception of Brian.

After watching this last episode I think at least part of Brian's issue is that came in with this idea that he needed to "win". He said something about winning during the episode. It was like he thought he needed to come in and win Jenny back to prove he was a "better man". He wasn't. He made a complete fool of himself. He liked to run off at the mouth like he was so smart. When the roommates said they didn't understand what he was saying, it wasn't because they weren't smart enough to get Brian's point. It was because Brian truly didn't make any sense!! Furthermore, he was always trying to say that everyone else acted so much younger and immature. I think we learned from the events of the last night exactly how mature Brian is. Sheesh! It is unfortunate that the two of them wasted so many years on each other, but at some point you have to wake up to reality and move on!!

FORT Fan

I think Brian was one of the most genuine of the cast and I don't blame him for being upset after what Jenny and the others put him through. Cory definitely seemed really jealous of him.

FORT Fan

Arielle's ex was hardly in the show at all, it didn't serve much purpose to have her on there.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast