+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Real World: San Francisco 2

FORT Fanatic

Re: Real World: San Francisco 2

Haven't watched a min of this season. Scrolling through this thread reads more like a dating show then the Real World. What a shame.

I apparently missed the episode where Hailey hit Tom. It wasn't on my DVR, so I assumed there just wasn't an episode that week. It sounded almost like there might be a history of this kind of behavior with them. How unexpected. And negative. If a couple cannot learn to argue without violence and vitriol, then they should not be in a relationship together (take note Jenny and Brian). Seeing Tom's brother was fun. It was nice that he and Jamie got along well. I kind of wished that he could have stayed in the house longer!

Jenny and Brian - Is he a complete baby? What was up with the whole "It's fine that you went out with Ashley, but then you didn't pay any attention to me." And his explanation was that his mom ignored him as a child. I get that he may have issues from his past, but he needs to grow up and recognize that Jenny isn't his mother. I don't like Ashley, but it was actually kind of nice to see Jenny away from Brian. She seems much happier without him around. On the other hand I totally disagree with the way she was treating him and saying that she was going to drive him out of the house. In that case she reverted to stooping to his level on the maturity scale.

Jay and his GF (whose name is escaping me at the moment) - I hope Jay is genuine. He really needs to either commit to her or let her go so she can find happiness with someone who values her.

We didn't see much of Cory this episode. I'm kind of curious about the conflict between him and Brian that will apparently happen next week. I hope it isn't the result of Jenny consciously trying to pit them against each other. I generally like her, but that would really put her in a bad light.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I apparently missed the episode where Hailey hit Tom. It wasn't on my DVR, so I assumed there just wasn't an episode that week. It sounded almost like there might be a history of this kind of behavior with them. How unexpected. And negative. If a couple cannot learn to argue without violence and vitriol, then they should not be in a relationship together (take note Jenny and Brian). Seeing Tom's brother was fun. It was nice that he and Jamie got along well. I kind of wished that he could have stayed in the house longer!
    OMG, I was so confused watching this week because I knew I had not missed any shows. So MTV decided not to show US??? What's up with that??? Hmmm, esp because those cameras have been going 24/7 and if they weren't and things were getting HEATED in the house, I am so sure the camera crew would have ran and got their cameras.........sooooooo!?!?!?

You are right about Jenny and Brian.......they BOTH have their issues and its TIRING watching them. MOVE ON from each other and NOW.

I do like Tom and I liked his bro Stephen as well. It was nice of Jamie and Tom to not have much interaction when Hailey was there and NOW SHE IS GONE.

I am really on the fence about Jay and Jenna. He is RISKY. If I were Jenna, I would so move on from him.

No we did not see much of Cory but the PREVIEWS for next week just look AWFUL as Cory and Brian appear to really go at it. Ugh.

Seeing SLOPPY DRUNK ASHLEY back.........ugh.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    I am really on the fence about Jay and Jenna. He is RISKY. If I were Jenna, I would so move on from him.
    Leaving is probably easier said than done for her. I thought it was a huge red flag when they were going to eat and she said that in the 2 years they had been together he had never taken her out on a real date - seriously!?!? Is he ashamed to be seen in public with her?? Is he trying to hide the fact that he has a girl from every other female in the vicinity?? The fact that he dated her for two years without calling her his girlfriend clearly points to the fact that he thought it was okay to flirt (and more) as long as he didn't "label" Jenna as his girlfriend.

It seems like the possibilities are (1) now that he has given her THE LABEL he will treat her accordingly or (2) the fact that he has taken advantage of her for 2 years already will just make him think it is okay to continue his behavior because she is unlikely to leave him without the other girls in the house encouraging her to stick up for herself. If it is 1, then great for both of them! If it turns out to be 2, then I hope she leaves him sooner rather than later!!

What the heck is up with Brian!? At this point I have decided that if I had to live in a house with him, I would likely want to beat him too!! He is a whiny little pain in the butt! And he is INCREDIBLY self-centered. AND he is condescending and passive-aggressive on top of that. I can't believe he sat there and basically told Jenny, "I had strong feelings for you, so even though we aren't together anymore you can't get a job to pay your bills because it would hurt my feelings and make me look bad". He also seemed on the verge of saying "I made her who she is, and she's ruining all my hard work". And he went on and on and ON about how he needed her attention and she was ignoring his emotions. It was just a constant stream of ME, ME, ME from him. GAAAAH!!

Note to Brian: Constantly telling people you are deep, does not make you a deep thinker. Trying to use big words and talking in circles does not make you sound smart.
    momrek06 likes this.

FORT Fan

Violence isn't the answer.
    ClosetRTWatcher and momrek06 like this.

OMG Brian is so freaking annoying! Gawd, go away!

Sloppy drunks, Tom, you were a jerk in Napa! Period!

Umm, hmm, Jenny IMHO can NOT dance. I am shocked someone is paying her. Ugh.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

Cory and Tom were being ignorant to Brian in this past episode.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    What does this mean? From what I recall Brian was harping on Jenny when she clearly didn't want to talk to him. They told him that he should leave her alone. In what way were they being ignorant?
    momrek06 and scoot13 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Me too, I am confused by your post?
    scoot13 likes this.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast