+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Real World: San Francisco 2

Re: Real World: San Francisco 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    Cory should cut down on the steroids.
    OMG, I thought that the minute BRIAN took off his long sleeved shirt and put on a sleeveless one. He looked all "roided up". I thought; is he wanting to show ALL OF US his arms .... but then actually he was headed to the gym with
    Jenny. I think Jenny is a PLAYER. Period. Ya, Corey and Brian do not know what they want BUT one thing is for sure and that is Jenny NEEDS and WANTS a GUY no matter what. Yup, Jenny, the Player.

Tom is ALL KINDS OF CONFUSED. Who cares if Cameron, Jamie's ex, came to the house or not ....... ???
    I bet (as Hailey said on the "After Show") when she first saw Jamie she was a little afraid of her ...... she did not come out and say exactly why BUT I am guessing as she is all tatted UP. lol
    Hailey bringing old pics of her and Tom ..... ya, she so wants him back!!!
    KAREN

Tom looked exactly like NBA player Pau Gasol in the past episode, I could have swore it was him. What's up with Jenny's bright red lipstick all the time? It looks pretty terrible, and reminds me of the Joker when I see it. Brian reminded me of a boxer, but I'm trying to think of it. He does seem to really care for Jenny, but I don't know if he can trust her.
    I haven't decided about Brian yet. There are moments where he seems like the kind of person who can turn his emotion off and on at the drop of a hat. That could really mess with Jenny.

I agree about Jenny's lipstick. She occasionally wears a non-garishly-red shade, and I think she looks MUCH better.

Did anyone watch this week?

Cory's ex Lauren 'appears' to be pregnant. She and Cory did not use any protection. This happened at the very end
    of the epi so they did not show the house guests thoughts on this news.

Looks like Thomas has decided he will be fine with being called 'boyfriend' by Jamie!

Jay's ex seems more annoying then anything (can not even think of her name).

Jenny and Brian are ON nope they are OFF nope wait for it they are ON nope they officially hate each other ........ ugh

Arielle and Ashley were barely on this epi.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

I had heard that the baby isn't Cory's.

I'm breaking down my thoughts by original house mate because it seems easier. Every time I watch another episode of this show, I wonder why I watched another episode of this show!

Arielle - She really was pretty absent this episode. I do like that she is willing to say something to housemates and how their behavior is affecting the rest of the house. And it isn't just that she says it, it's that she handles it in a mature manner.

Jenny - She and Brian should not be together. They may have a connection, but it seems that he fundamentally cannot accept her as she is. Yes, she is loud and over the top. I don't think she has two different personalities, she is just sometimes even more flamboyant than usual. I don't think she should be engaging in destructive or dangerous behavior, but doing high kicks and dancing around isn't destructive - it's just silly. I would hate to see her flatten her personality for him.

Cory - Lauren is a pretty girl, but a few times on this show I have wondered if she looked in the mirror before leaving the house! In this last episode she went out in a ripped/cropped top and some seriously short shorts than looked like they were made of some old ratty sweats material. Not cute. Not flattering.
    I'm also not quite buying her reasoning for the pregnancy test. A *typical* woman who hasn't even missed a cycle yet wouldn't be more than 3 weeks pregnant. I can't believe any woman would "feel fat" at that stage and run out for a pregnancy test unless she had other reasons to believe that was a possibility. I think many pregnancy tests wouldn't even be accurate until a cycle is missed!

Jay - We really don't hear much from him, do we? The only thing I really got about his girlfriend this episode is that she's a terrible speller. The fact that this didn't seem to bother her at all made her come off as less intelligent. I hope she was just kidding.

Thomas - Wow. He is just TERRIBLE at dealing with women. I think he doesn't want the relationship label because he just stinks at them. It seemed like he was out to inflict maximum pain on both of these women. I really don't think he intended it, but he needs to take a step back and try to look at the situation from another perspective. I didn't blame Jamie one bit for getting upset at the way he was behaving with Hayley after he said they had "broke up". Feelings don't go away just because you revoke a label. And talking to your female friends is one thing, but running a hand up their thigh is another thing completely! And now that he had renewed the label situation, is he just going to hurt Hayley more? I'm not sure "discretion" is going to be enough when they are all living in the same house.

Jamie - She didn't freak out quite as much as I feared she would during the whole "break up" debacle. However, I was optimistic that she would just move on and that didn't quite happen.

I had heard that the baby isn't Cory's.
    Wow, just watched this week's epi and the after show and looks like she IS pregnant with some guy from back home and she is not one bit happy about it. Oh boy.
    KAREN

Two thoughts on tonight's episode:

(1) Jenny and Brian should say GOODBYE to one another. I think I have said this before, but they are a toxic combination. The idea of them bringing kids into that relationship makes me shudder!!! I also thought that security should have stepped in much earlier. It wasn't Cory's job to hold her back and her kicking Brian should never have been allowed to happen.

(2) Jay and Jenna just make me a little sad. I hope Jamie can help give this girl some confidence. Jenna is clearly not happy with their relationship, and it seems like Jay doesn't see it because he's too busy having his cake and eating it too. As long as there is no "label", he can argue that it's okay when he's out flirting and collecting phone numbers.

There seemed to be a significant amount of setup in this episode indicating that Hailey may not be as innocent as we have seen so far. It looks like next episode we might actually see it!!

Poor Arielle. I wonder if she ever got any of her pizza. And her comments about Tom saying "bro" all the time cracked me up!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FORT Fan

Does Jenna show any emotion in this episode? So far, she's been like a statue.

FORT Fan

Crazy Jenny should get kicked off the show. You used to be booted off for one hit, and she struck Brian three times.

Does Jenna show any emotion in this episode? So far, she's been like a statue.
    She did get emotional toward the end. To me it seems like she is meek and holding in her emotions for the sake of avoiding an argument. She even said that in previous relationships if she was open about her feelings the relationship ended. I truly hope she learns that in a relationship that's worth having, you should be able to share how you feel with your partner!! It's OKAY to have failed relationships when you are looking for a person you are compatible with, and who has the same goals in life. To quote Dan Savage, "Every relationship you have in life will fail, until one doesn't".

Crazy Jenny should get kicked off the show. You used to be booted off for one hit, and she struck Brian three times.
    I don't think she is crazy, but I was a little surprised they didn't kick her out. Double standard?

I think both of them are ridiculously immature when it comes to relationships and need to learn how to deal with their partners in a respectful manner. Given the situation, I thought Jenny had every right to be mad. Before Brian showed up at the house they were not a couple. She was free to do what she wanted with whomever she wanted, and she chose to hook up with Cory. Once Brian showed up they talked and decided to be together and work on their relationship. At this point Brian was NOT free to make out with a girl in the club like he did. For some reason he thought Jenny hooking up with Cory made him look bad, so he took steps to make her look bad. Immature. When she found out, she had every reason to be upset, but she did NOT have a right to hit him. Immature. I hope they both go their own way and find people who can help them grow in a healthy relationship rather than spiraling in this mess they are in now!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast