+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 79
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Real World: San Francisco 2

  1. #31
    Pineapple! ClosetRTWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Groovin' with my human boom box
    Posts
    4,717

    Re: Real World: San Francisco 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ghnstrz View Post
    Jamie's. Her ex was asked but turned it down out of respect to Jamie
    Interesting. I figured they only cast people whose exes had already agreed to appear. Jamie talked about how her ex was involved in a rock band. I would imagine he declined less out of respect for her and more out if his own self interests.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #32
    Pineapple! ClosetRTWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Groovin' with my human boom box
    Posts
    4,717

    Re: Real World: San Francisco 2

    I was actually a little surprised that Ashley didn't go back into the house. Did the roommates end up voting her out? My recording cut off!! I also think it was a little sad that she just wanted to go back to the same people that were enabling her bad behavior. They could enable her right into an early grave.

    I didn't think Jenny's ex was good looking at all and he comes off as a jerk. He seems like the type to kiss up to her to get her away from Cory (just to prove he can) and then dump her. She should stay away from both of them!

    I'm not looking forward to seeing Jamie turn into a crazy woman dealing with Tom's ex. I want to like her!

    I don't see much drama coming from Arielle and new Ashley. They seem like probably the most normal in this bunch!

    I wonder if Jay went way further than getting phone numbers from other girls in the past to get his ex upset? She seems like a nice girl. He should either suck it up and decide to be with her or let her go.

  3. #33
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,492

    Re: Real World: San Francisco 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I was actually a little surprised that Ashley didn't go back into the house. Did the roommates end up voting her out? My recording cut off!! I also think it was a little sad that she just wanted to go back to the same people that were enabling her bad behavior. They could enable her right into an early grave.

    I didn't think Jenny's ex was good looking at all and he comes off as a jerk. He seems like the type to kiss up to her to get her away from Cory (just to prove he can) and then dump her. She should stay away from both of them!

    I'm not looking forward to seeing Jamie turn into a crazy woman dealing with Tom's ex. I want to like her!

    I don't see much drama coming from Arielle and new Ashley. They seem like probably the most normal in this bunch!

    I wonder if Jay went way further than getting phone numbers from other girls in the past to get his ex upset? She seems like a nice girl. He should either suck it up and decide to be with her or let her go.


    OK, totally misread CRTW's post!!!
    Last edited by momrek06; 02-03-2014 at 08:58 PM.
    KAREN

  4. #34
    Pineapple! ClosetRTWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Groovin' with my human boom box
    Posts
    4,717

    Real World: San Francisco 2

    I think you may have misunderstood my post. I didn't mean the other RW house mates were enablers. I meant her "friends" in "real life" outside the RW house. At some point she was boo-hooing that she wanted to go home to her boyfriend and friends who "took care of her" when she was drunk. I think her choice to leave was because the RW house mates called her on her bad behavior and she couldn't handle it!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #35
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,492

    Re: Real World: San Francisco 2

    Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    I think you may have misunderstood my post. I didn't mean the other RW house mates were enablers. I meant her "friends" in "real life" outside the RW house. At some point she was boo-hooing that she wanted to go home to her boyfriend and friends who "took care of her" when she was drunk. I think her choice to leave was because the RW house mates called her on her bad behavior and she couldn't handle it!


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAP...............PHEW, ok, CRTW, when you said what I highlighted right after mentioning the HG's and of course knowing THEY wanted her OUT ................ I definitely thought you meant the HG's were enabling Ashley.

    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OK............................ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    SORRRRRRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I have NO clue why I even watch this TRAIN WRECK but I do..............ugh.

    I think we are the only FORT FANS that do................lolol
    Last edited by momrek06; 02-03-2014 at 09:00 PM.
    KAREN

  6. #36
    Pineapple! ClosetRTWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Groovin' with my human boom box
    Posts
    4,717

    Re: Real World: San Francisco 2

    Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH CRAP...............PHEW, ok, CRTW, when you said what I highlighted right after mentioning the HG's and of course knowing THEY wanted her OUT ................ I definitely thought you meant the HG's were enabling Ashley.

    OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH OK............................ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    SORRRRRRY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    I have NO clue why I even watch this TRAIN WRECK but I do..............ugh.

    I think we are the only FORT FANS that do................lolol
    No worries. It certainly won't be the first or last time someone misreads a post on the internet!!

    I think you're right that we are the only ones watching. If anyone else was watching how could they resist commenting on the train wreck that is this show!
    momrek06 likes this.

  7. #37
    FORT Fogey momrek06's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    Orange County, California
    Posts
    4,492

    Re: Real World: San Francisco 2

    KAREN

  8. #38
    Pineapple! ClosetRTWatcher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Groovin' with my human boom box
    Posts
    4,717

    Re: Real World: San Francisco 2

    Let's see... I thought Brian seemed like a jerk. Then he got all teary over Jenny and I thought maybe there was more to him. But then in the after show and in the upcoming footage I think he's probably a jerk after all. IMO, Cory is far better looking than Brian.

    If Cory didn't want to fall right back into a relationship with Lauren he probably could have thought twice before he jumped into the shower with her!

    I thought Thomas looked better with longer shabbier hair. The Thomas situation seemed awkward for all of them. He really caused it by labeling his relationship with Jamie so quickly.

    Poor Jamie stepping in vomit!GAH!!!!

    I was when the female exes were in the bathroom talking smack and they were like:
    - Can they hear us?
    - Probably, but they won't use it.
    - $&!@
    - What are they gonna do, show the door?
    - And subtitle us in?
    ... And that's EXACTLY what they were doing, HA!!!

    Looks like stuff is gonna BLOW UP in upcoming shows!




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  9. #39
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    337

    Re: Real World: San Francisco 2

    Cory should cut down on the steroids.

  10. #40
    FORT Fan
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    337

    Re: Real World: San Francisco 2

    Tom looked exactly like NBA player Pau Gasol in the past episode, I could have swore it was him. What's up with Jenny's bright red lipstick all the time? It looks pretty terrible, and reminds me of the Joker when I see it. Brian reminded me of a boxer, but I'm trying to think of it. He does seem to really care for Jenny, but I don't know if he can trust her.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts

SEO by vBSEO 3.6.0 ©2011, Crawlability, Inc.