+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Real World: San Francisco 2

Re: Real World: San Francisco 2

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    I didn't think Arielle is that attractive either and I hope they go back to the normal format next season, cause there are a lot of things about this extra fake season that are terrible.
    Lonnie, I am wondering if you meant to say ASHLEY?

Arielle is gorgeous. AND I agree, CRTW, she appears to be the smartest in the bunch. To have Ashley throw hot grease around the kitchen hitting Arielle and Arielle choosing to talk to her later on about it AND she did, wonderful.
    Whether that idiot, Ashley takes any of her advice is another thing because she IS the house MORON.

Ya, Jay, who is he? He seems to be a nice guy. Something goes down on the next epi involving him. It appears he gets a troubling phone call.

Jamie and Thomas and Cory and Jenny, hmmm, no clue what direction these couples will go in.

Ashley is a LOSER TIME BOMB. Period.

Why did MTV choose to film the show the way that are? Its dumb. All those cameramen all over the place. We dont need to see that.
    KAREN

Such a sad episode as Jay gets a phone call from his Dad that his Mom died. She had surgery and Jay did get to talk to her before she went in the hospital. But she just did not make it. I cried for Jay watching this. Very sad.

Ashley, what a waste of a person. Tearing up everyone's phone numbers. Awful. Drunk. Loser. Send her HOME, MTV.

Tom and Jamie are a nice couple and very quiet. No drama.

Jenny is loaded with drama and the typical RW girl where she falls for a RW guy and then in front of the RW guy she falls for decides to have a drink and dance with some random SF dude in the nightclub just making RW guy jealous. AND of course it works. RW guy (Cory) is pissed off and drama ensues.

Arielle's ex Ashley visits but they sure do not seem like ex's! Hmm.

Jay goes home to attend his Mom's funeral and meets up with his ex who is there totally supporting. But that being said, they do not look like ex's either. Hmm.
    KAREN

FORT Fan

No, I had meant Arielle. Not to be a diss towards her, she just kinda reminded me of Grace Jones.

I was sorry to hear about Jay's mother. It seemed like one of the few things that hasn't been scripted, during this season.

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Such a sad episode as Jay gets a phone call from his Dad that his Mom died. She had surgery and Jay did get to talk to her before she went in the hospital. But she just did not make it. I cried for Jay watching this. Very sad.
    It was so sad. To know that he had spent his whole life caring for her and then miss her passing was just awful. I thought it was really weird that Cory knocked a bar stool across the room when he heard this news and left the room. The appropriate response in this situation is compassion, not anger. Does he just respond to every emotional situation with anger??

Ashley, what a waste of a person. Tearing up everyone's phone numbers. Awful. Drunk. Loser. Send her HOME, MTV.
    I am pretty sure she's coming back. ESPECIALLY after Jay said something like "She's never done anything to me", when they have crystal clear video footage of her ripping up his phone numbers. There is NO WAY the producers would let her leave without that little tidbit coming out. What I don't get is why they didn't tell him from the beginning who it was? Do the producers just want to see how it plays out?

I have to admit that I laughed when she was looking for her purse and they showed the montage of her literally throwing her purse across the room in random places when she got home. Who does that!?

There was a brief bit where she said she wanted to go home to her friends who "took care of her" when she had been drinking. I think it was a really telling statement. It sounded like her friends have been enabling her bad behavior for a long time. I really don't get it when she threatens that the rest of the house mates won't be able to get into clubs without her. I'm pretty sure being on TRW would get them into the clubs without her just fine!

Tom and Jamie are a nice couple and very quiet. No drama.
    At least in this episode. I think Jamie is going to be wildly jealous when his ex shows up since he is supposed to be such good friends with her. And he will be angry because he will say they are just friends and she should trust him and not be jealous.

Jenny is loaded with drama and the typical RW girl where she falls for a RW guy and then in front of the RW guy she falls for decides to have a drink and dance with some random SF dude in the nightclub just making RW guy jealous. AND of course it works. RW guy (Cory) is pissed off and drama ensues.
    Seems like they have decided to not be a couple, so maybe the drama involving them will cool off. They do seem like they would not be good together from the little we have seen. I think Jenny looks much prettier with more natural makeup rather than the super bright red lipstick she wears a lot of the time.

I actually very much enjoy this season. The last few RWs have been REAL terrible. I haven't been this engaged in a season since Brooklyn. I think Ashley is awful, and was highly amused how she was replaced by an Ashley visiting ex. Jay's mom's episode was really sad. I also really enjoy the more cut/edited story telling. It does make it a little pathetic that it will be literally a 2 minute segment for a whole day sometimes, but I feel like it is more realistic to the day by day things and the reality is some of it is just not that interesting.

FORT Fan

This year seems like the most fake of any season that I can remember, they should probably change the name of the show if it continues like this.

I don't think it seems fake, but I do think the producers are playing with them. It seems like they are being encouraged to talk to their exes on the phone, knowing they will be showing up in the house.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

FORT Fan

Since Ashley has left and there are 5 exes coming, which one of the roommates doesn't have an ex coming to stay for good? Is it Arielle, since her ex had just been visiting last episode? I got mixed up. lol

Since Ashley has left and there are 5 exes coming, which one of the roommates doesn't have an ex coming to stay for good? Is it Arielle, since her ex had just been visiting last episode? I got mixed up. lol
    Lonnie, why are you thinking its a FAKE season?

Has Ashley actually LEFT??? Plus, didn't she say she has been with her BF for a year??? Where are they digging from to get her an "ex" in the house???
    KAREN

FORT Newbie

Jamie's. Her ex was asked but turned it down out of respect to Jamie

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast