+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Real World: San Francisco 2

Re: Real World: San Francisco 2

Well, I made it 30 minutes into the first episode. I think I'm done. What a bunch of a-holes and Ashley is the queen. Yeah, it's her city. Sorry, honey, that's not a Clarification accent. Get over yourself.
    combatcutie likes this.
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Regular

Anybody else noticing the camera people in the shots? That is new.

Quote Originally Posted by Critical View Post
    Well, I made it 30 minutes into the first episode. I think I'm done. What a bunch of a-holes and Ashley is the queen. Yeah, it's her city. Sorry, honey, that's not a Clarification accent. Get over yourself.
    Yep, you gotta love auto-correct!
    Anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that 'my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge.' - Isaac Asimov

I was thinking of the immortal words of Socrates, who said, "... I drank what?"

FORT Fan

I thought the first episode was pretty bad and felt really scripted.

Wow, this show is a train wreck from the start. I'm going to stick with it for now, but only because I'm intrigued by the idea that it could get even more train wreckier once the exes arrive. I hope Ashley's ex can bring her down a few notches. I also hope she watches this show and realizes alcohol is NOT her friend!
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    Wow, this show is a train wreck from the start. I'm going to stick with it for now, but only because I'm intrigued by the idea that it could get even more train wreckier once the exes arrive. I hope Ashley's ex can bring her down a few notches. I also hope she watches this show and realizes alcohol is NOT her friend!
    I agree on the "train wreckier"

Every season almost it seems like RW has that one house guest that drinks all night and becomes very destructive and then does not remember anything the next day. Although, Ashley kept telling the cameras she KNEW what she did and will just carrying on like nothing happened. Whatttttttttt. Moron. Ashley is a complete train wreck. She keeps screaming this is MY city. She lied from the beginning when asked where she was from and she replied HERE. LIAR. And then she calls her grandparents like a blabbering mess that she is saying "no one likes me" .... Granny tells her to act like the nice West Virginian girl that she is .... whatever. So when people pick on Ashley she is from WV and when she is a loud mouth drunk she is from SF. I have been living in SoCAL for 5 years (coming from Boston) and wherever we go in this state people question us and (nicely) ask "do I hear a East coast accent" ............. SO, why all those house guests cannot hear her WV accent is beyond me. When she said she was "from here" (meaning SF) I would have immediately challenged that. And throwing HOT GREASE at Arielle who is a model. OMG.

Ok ya, what is with all the cameras. hmmm.

The house is awesome. I hope we get shown some SF sights. I wonder if they will have "jobs" or will it be all about drinking and destruction and ex's?
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    ...And throwing HOT GREASE at Arielle who is a model. OMG.
    As soon as she picked up that hot pan and started walking around I was thinking someone needed to intervene. She was so drunk it looked like she could barely walk straight. I thought she was going to *accidentally* burn someone, but then to intentionally throw hot food!? I thought the burgers were still in the pan when she threw the contents at Arielle because the guy commented that she ruined his food.
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by ClosetRTWatcher View Post
    As soon as she picked up that hot pan and started walking around I was thinking someone needed to intervene. She was so drunk it looked like she could barely walk straight. I thought she was going to *accidentally* burn someone, but then to intentionally throw hot food!? I thought the burgers were still in the pan when she threw the contents at Arielle because the guy commented that she ruined his food.
    Sounded dumb the way I worded my post about the hot grease. I should have never added "who is a model" ... throwing hot grease at someone no matter what is ALL WRONG. Phew. Sounded to me re-reading that if she had thrown the hot grease at Jamie it would not have been as bad as Arielle because she is a model. Ugh. I am rambling.

ANYHOO.

I was SOOOOO hoping Cody would have GRABBED that pan from Ashley. But he did not and like you I just knew this was not going to end well.

I am glad how Arielle handled it. Ashley tried apologizing and Arielle simple said "we will discuss this in the morning".

I am not sure if the burgers where STILL in the pain, I think Jay meant the FLYING GREASE ruined his meal (whatever he was eating).
    KAREN

Ashley - Her bio makes it sound like she has done a TON of modeling. I don't see it. She isn't that pretty (IMO) and her skin is seriously over-tan. I think her personality makes her seem even less attractive. I actually thought she might be getting better after the house mates sat her down to talk, but I was wrong. In the one-on-one conversation she had with Jamie I thought she was completely unreasonable.

Thomas & Jamie - I thought Jamie was going to be my fav in this bunch, but not so much after this episode. I felt really bad for her when Thomas was being all judgey. On the other hand, I can see his point that he wants to know if she really cares about him and he doesn't see from her history that she is very discriminating when it comes to guys. They seem to have fundamentally different ideas about the role sex should play in a relationship. Not sure what that means for them going forward. If he wants to be a couple with her then he needs to accept her past and not hold it against her. She was way out of line getting all upset that he was talking to a girl, especially when they weren't "official". They also seem to have jumped onto the "official" boat really fast. And now does she think she has the right to interrupt any conversation he has with someone of the opposite gender? She has some big time trust issues.

Jenny & Cory - Woa nelly, this could get REALLY ugly when her ex shows up!!

Jay - Jay who? We barely see this guy!!

Arielle - So far she appears to be gorgeous inside and out. She also seems to be (by far) the most reasonable person in this bunch!

FORT Fan

I didn't think Arielle is that attractive either and I hope they go back to the normal format next season, cause there are a lot of things about this extra fake season that are terrible.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast