+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Rivals 2

Re: The Challenge: Rivals 2

Episode 4 - July 31, 2013

Rat! I was so looking forward to seeing Jasmine electrocuted.

Nany thinks she can take Diem on?

I give Paula and Emily kudos for their 4th win in a row. I like that you can see Paula takes her training seriously as does Diem I just wish Aneesa would. If Aneesa was in better shape she and Diem would make a powerful team considering how many challenges she has been on you would think Aneesa would get that. Isn't eating clean, not drinking, not smoking, not whoring and doing Insanity workouts for 6 months worth being able to win $350,000?
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

I finally caught up with the last 2 episodes (love my DVR ) and wow, why can't Sarah get a decent partner? Why wasn't she given a replacement partner like the other girl whose partner left for a family emergency? Are there certain rules that apply? Sarah should not have to be punished because she was stuck with quitter Trishelle.

Knight needs to go.

Episode 5 - What the Phuket? - August 7, 2013

There is so much to comment on:

Wes - tries so hard to be Johnny Bananas but where he fails is his awful over the line nasty comments about women especially Theresa. Even though Johnny Bananas is a vile human being and a bully who talks smack about everybody, he doesn't really sexually trash women the way Wes does.

Knight - an even viler human being, how has no one smacked him, beat him up or stomped on him...he is so asking for it.

Theresa - well after seeing the entire episode - I don't know what to say - but I will try. Having sex with in a roommate situation, with no curtains closed in a place where everything is looked upon as entertainment you basically made a fool of yourself. Why would you think someone wouldn't take advantage of your throwing out Leroy and Ty's name...incredibly stupid. Then to put all the blame on Diem like it was all her fault and you are going to physically punish her? Put your big girl pants on and quit whining and blaming others for your mistakes.

Zack - is he on steroids? on some kind of meds? He is an emotional roller coaster. I think he is dangerous and would want him in front on me when walking through a minefield. To be honest if I could I would put him in a challenge against Knight. His reaction to his nephew being born seemed over the top as well as his other reactions to the camera guys, losing the challenges being sent to the Jungle. I would not call what he did cheating, but adrenaline and being eager to win. It takes brains to cheat and I don't think Zack uses much of his.

Jemmye - sour grapes I don't think you are capable of a winning a challenge, a trip to the Jungle or the final prize. I do think you are capable of winning the title of Rude Beyotch.

FORT Fan

That was really trashy for Theresa and Leroy to hook up while someone is underneath them on the bunk below, especially when it was somebody that Theresa had slept with before. Way to be classy there. Is it a goal for some of them to try to compete for the total amount of people they can hook up with on a challenge?

I would have liked to see Zack and CT battle it out on a jungle, but I'm glad that Zack is gone. You know you have issues when you're making Frank seem like a reasonable guy. If he knew that it was a possibility that his sister could have given birth around the time he was away, and that he might act crazy about it, he shouldn't have agreed to go on the show. He treated his partner like crap also, not everybody takes steroids like yourself.

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    That was really trashy for Theresa and Leroy to hook up while someone is underneath them on the bunk below, especially when it was somebody that Theresa had slept with before. Way to be classy there. Is it a goal for some of them to try to compete for the total amount of people they can hook up with on a challenge?

I would have liked to see Zack and CT battle it out on a jungle, but I'm glad that Zack is gone. You know you have issues when you're making Frank seem like a reasonable guy. If he knew that it was a possibility that his sister could have given birth around the time he was away, and that he might act crazy about it, he shouldn't have agreed to go on the show. He treated his partner like crap also, not everybody takes steroids like yourself.
    OMG that is too funny ... but you are right, Zack did make Frank look like a reasonable person and he is totally bananas.

Episode 6 - Frenemies

Theresa is doing herself no favors by making so many enemies.

Memorable moment: CT not upsetting any of the ladies by telling them who Wes said was the trashiest girl in the house and letting Wes fall into the water. A true win win.

Yeah, Theresa and Jasmine got sent home. Who knew Jemmye had any athletic ability except to yell a lot and make a drunken fool out of herself.
    mindy384 likes this.

FORT Fan

I was glad to see Theresa go home after losing this past episode. She was getting really whiney and irritating, and if you're that scared to face Jemmye in a challenge, you shouldn't be there.

It looks like there is some more friction between CT and Johnny coming up, that should be good.

This is such a pitiful challenge with regards to the girls...if anyone cant see Paula and Emily winning from a mile away then they are blind! I just don't understand why almost all of these girls show up with no other training than having built a high alcohol tolerance? What is the point?

If MTV can't find more athletic girls and actually make it a show then I'd rather just see the guys compete for the prizes...they have plenty of great competitors like Thor, Johnny, CT, Wes, Landon, Derek, Marlon, etc... to make for an actual competition.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    This is such a pitiful challenge with regards to the girls...if anyone cant see Paula and Emily winning from a mile away then they are blind! I just don't understand why almost all of these girls show up with no other training than having built a high alcohol tolerance? What is the point?

If MTV can't find more athletic girls and actually make it a show then I'd rather just see the guys compete for the prizes...they have plenty of great competitors like Thor, Johnny, CT, Wes, Landon, Derek, Marlon, etc... to make for an actual competition.
    That has always been my complaint about this competition especially considering the finale is usually a huge endurance race, with a gross food challenge and several puzzles. Aneesa has the political ability to get to the final but does she have the physically to ever finish one? Diem can do it. Emily can do it. Paula can do it. Camilla can do it. Sarah can do it but she has gone home. Can Jemmye do it? Yeah if all the other girls fell over dead and someone carried her drunken ass over the finish line.

+ Reply to Thread