+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Rivals 2

FORT Newbie

Re: The Challenge: Rivals 2

Quote Originally Posted by Giggity22 View Post
    I cant stand how they all use the word "Hate" when talking about their "rival" everytime. We get it. You had some dumb fight. Im willing to be 90% of them are friends outside the show.
    Frank and Johnnys rivalry is beyond pathetic. Then again, these are people who professional do this so their idea of pathetic is quite different then mine. Frank is a coward and watching him freak out on CT just shows that. Heres a guy whos never been in an elimination yet thinks hes this elite player. I like Johnny but hope they go home early because FRank didnt deserve the money last time and doesnt deserve it again. If they had a every man for himself challenge, Frank would be as useful as Tyree.
    The voting stinks and it will be the same popular ones moving on as it always is.
    He & Ashley took out Derek & Jonna in the final Arena last season so he's been in a whopping ONE elimination round

Tyrie really rose high in my eyes when he passed out on the toilet with his shorts down at his ankles.
    biggbaddgirl likes this.
    "When life gives you lemons, squirt lemon juice in your enemy's eyes."

Episode 2 - New Girl

Who knew Cara Maria was that hated.

Anastasia - again I don't get why you get so upset with CT he didn't promise you anything...but he was an ass egging you on. CT is 33 and Anastasia is 22. He's way too old and experienced to be messing with her.

I really wish Anastasia hadn't thrown out the excuse "I'm young and naive"...if you enter into adult relationships then you need to ACT like a freaking adult. And her performances in the challenge and duel were pathetic. The real kicker, however, was when the host, TJ, flat out announced in regards to her poor performance: "well, thats what happens when you smoke cigarettes all the time and don't eat!" I almost fell off my chair! Tj annoys the heck out of me but boy did he lay that out!

I just don't understand Frank's brand of stupidity. Has he not watched the other seasons of the challenge...does he not see CT? The only guy with a shot of hurting CT is Zack, and even then I don't know if I would bet on the outcome. This is the same dude who went from a sitting position and carried Johnny like a rag doll on his back...twice! This is the same guy that hit that one fellow so hard it looked like his skull had collapsed and the entire male cast on that season could not restrain him (in fact, it took the entire cast plus bringing in the male staff from production to finally slow him down). Is this seriously the guy Frank thinks he can go toe to toe with? I can only conclude that Frank is both blind and stupid.

This is what Frank thinks he can dominate...I'm not sure if its more comical or sad? :
    CT beasting Johnny bananas - YouTube
    Last edited by mindy384; 07-18-2013 at 12:06 PM.
    Uncle David likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by mindy384 View Post
    This is the same guy that hit that one fellow so hard it looked like his skull had collapsed and the entire male cast on that season could not restrain him (in fact, it took the entire cast plus bringing in the male staff from production to finally slow him down). Is this seriously the guy Frank thinks he can go toe to toe with? I can only conclude that Frank is both blind and stupid.

This is what Frank thinks he can dominate...I'm not sure if its more comical or sad? :
    CT beasting Johnny bananas - YouTube

Ohh my God, I remember when he did that to Adam. I thought that guy was dead after CT hit him like that.

Thanks for posting that link mindy384 I remember laughing so hard when that happened. While CT does work out and keeps in shape (except for climbing mountains in Iceland) and is a big guy. What CT has that others do not is sheer mad RAGE and lots of it. So if Frank and Marlon and others think they can handle CT please, please go ahead and try.

FORT Fan

I saw in the preview that it looks likes Marlon gets into a fight next week. I couldn't tell who the other person was, and if it was CT again? Marlon was really laid back on his season of the real world, but it seems like people are getting him riled up on the challenge show.

Also, that was funny when Preston and Wes thought it was no big deal if they didn't compete since it wasn't a men's elimination day, and then they found out about the penalty for the next challenge. Preston seems to be irritated all the time for some reason.

Sarah hooks up with a different guy each challenge show. I think she might be trying for some kind of record.

Episode 3 - July 24, 2013

Trishelle quits and poor Sarah is sent home.

Rats! Knight and Preston win the Jungle. Do these two people really think they can win this challenge? Knight is just a drunk ugly human being who thinks he is funny but he is just sad. I do hope the girls are smart enough to now target these two to now go into the Jungle in the next mens elimination.

I'm sad that Sarah was sent home. She's my favorite player...

Wanted Knight and Preston to lose. Darn it!

Quote Originally Posted by tinderbox View Post
    I'm sad that Sarah was sent home. She's my favorite player...

Wanted Knight and Preston to lose. Darn it!
    Couldn't agree more. I like Sarah, I like how hard she plays and she has almost won. I feel bad that she has such bad luck with her partners I really would have preferred her get a new partner. The rules are just weird and seem to lack consistency.

As far as Knight is concerned the Biggest A$$hole I have ever seen. I am surprised someone has not beaten him up and thrown him out of every single place he has ever been. I can't see him being a productive citizen probably will end up on welfare.

+ Reply to Thread