+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: The Challenge: Rivals 2

FORT Fanatic

Re: The Challenge: Rivals 2

The trailer link above no longer works. It was taken down for some reason

Here's a link to the website, which features cast bios, photos and soon will have a link to the trailer

The Challenge: Rivals II | Full Episodes, Photos, Episode Synopsis and Recaps | MTV

FORT Fan

Well Trishelle's team finished second overall in the last challenge I believe. I don't remember Jordan and Marlon not getting along, except for the one time they got into a disagreement that involved Nia. Marlon seemed pretty laid back on the real world, so he may need to be a little more aggressive for this show. Wes and CT on the same team should be interesting for sure. lol By the way, are they more lenient on the rules now concerning fighting? Cause Nia was throwing all kinds of punches in the Portland season and wasn't kicked off the show for some reason. They should also bring back Kenny and Evan.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005 View Post
    Season premiere is Wednesday, July 10th at 10pm/9c
    Thanks, Aaron! Just wanted this post on this page for all!

Under a month!
    KAREN

FORT Newbie

Heep us up to date like this always.

FORT Fanatic

Tomorrow night there will be a preview special at 10pm/9c. Kenny is hosting along with Snooki from Jersey Shore
    momrek06 likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Aaron2005 View Post
    Tomorrow night there will be a preview special at 10pm/9c. Kenny is hosting along with Snooki from Jersey Shore
    Thanks, Aaron!!!!
    KAREN

FORT Fanatic

Sneak Peak of season premiere. Only 8 minutes long

Extended Sneak Peek | Video | MTV

FORT Fanatic

Season premiere is tomorrow night. The premiere will be an hour and a half long

Quote Originally Posted by Lonnie View Post
    By the way, are they more lenient on the rules now concerning fighting? Cause Nia was throwing all kinds of punches in the Portland season and wasn't kicked off the show for some reason. They should also bring back Kenny and Evan.
    I was wondering about this too...the last few seasons and challenges have witnessed MUCH MORE aggressive behavior including the slaps and choking last night in the pool...and no one seemed to notice or care? The previous rules didn't allow you to touch another castmember and I recall prior instances when moments were questionable (spitting, shoving, etc...) they actually allowed the cast to vote on whether to kick someone off or not...

Other gripes:
    1-I wish they brought more athletic people in general and made this a real ballgame. I'd bet a thousand dollars to win 1 that Paula/Emily, Wes/Ct and Johnny/Frank will make it to the finals...watching these other teams systematically go home because they are so weak and pathetic is getting really old. If its a CHALLENGE then lets make it a physical one where the same folks (or new, super athletic folks) don't win EVERY time.
    2-The whole assumption that when a girl sleeps with a guy she is the airhead being used while the guy is just a player and not subject to any ridicule except "hes playing them." Can a girl not also use men to advance in the game and why is it so unheard of and crazy? Johnny's comments re: Anastasia and CT made me want to slap him in the face...not because he was wrong (Anastasia does seem a bit like an airhead) but because the assumption was instantly that all the girls would fall for CT's grand scheme and the lack of consideration that Anastasia could be using him as well (after all, he doesn't know Anastasia). I seem to recall Jonna (Jon-nay) getting pretty far last season by shacking up with Thor...
    Last edited by mindy384; 07-11-2013 at 11:24 AM.

FORT Fanatic

I cant stand how they all use the word "Hate" when talking about their "rival" everytime. We get it. You had some dumb fight. Im willing to be 90% of them are friends outside the show.
    Frank and Johnnys rivalry is beyond pathetic. Then again, these are people who professional do this so their idea of pathetic is quite different then mine. Frank is a coward and watching him freak out on CT just shows that. Heres a guy whos never been in an elimination yet thinks hes this elite player. I like Johnny but hope they go home early because FRank didnt deserve the money last time and doesnt deserve it again. If they had a every man for himself challenge, Frank would be as useful as Tyree.
    The voting stinks and it will be the same popular ones moving on as it always is.

+ Reply to Thread