+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Real World: Portland

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Real World: Portland

It's always dangerous to listen to just one side of a story.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I am late posting on here because I kind of lost interest mid way through the season yet I dvr'd the rest of the episodes. I just watch them and I am shocked that things got as bad as they did with Nia. I always felt that she should of been gone after her fight with Jordon and to she what happened makes me believe that I was right. In this day and age where bullying is such a big problem I think MTV should of set an example and kicked her to the curb. She clearly has a lot of issues and needs help. I really want to believe that MTV would of stepped in and stopped what ever her plan for Jordon was and maybe they did? I did not see the reunion show so may this was addressed? I will stick to one of my first posts on this season and say the Daisy was my favorite cast member.
    beerbelly likes this.
    A cat changes coming home to an empty house to coming home

You know Nia will pop up on every Challenge show now... she's too much of a villain for them not to exploit.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

She's not on the newest challenge show.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I'm not always right... I just think they like to exploit the crazies so she will be back.
    beerbelly likes this.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567