+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Thread: Real World: Portland

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Re: Real World: Portland

Don't think she lost any weave. Must be well done!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I saw the other girl (forgot her name) have something like hair and throw it on the floor.
    For most of history, Anonymous was a woman.
    - Virginia Woolf

What I saw is that Nia doesn't know how to throw punch!
    Uncle David likes this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

sooooooooooo . . . . . my thoughts on all this . . . . .

yeah, niya is crazy. BUT what i don't get is people who antagonize crazy people and then are dumbfounded when the crazy reacts crazily.

i'm also annoyed that everyone talks abt how violent niya is but never says anything abt johnny and his rage. his reactions and screaming are completely over the top. verbal abuse is just as bad as physical abuse. i am sooooo sick of him raging and calling the women - including his dumb ass girlfriend - bitches.

and YES, johnny and avery were TOTALLY wrong for expecting niya to clean up daisy's poop. WTF!??!!? it's YOUR dog and YOUR responsibility. what world are they living in where they expect someone to clean up after their dog bc the person played w the dog. this kind of mess is exactly why that dog shouldnb't have been allowed on the show. if she couldn't find someone to care for the dog while she was away, they should have cast someone else.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

As far as I'm concerned nothing, absolutely NOTHING, excuses Nia's behavior in the last episode.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

That stupid, untrained dog should never have been allowed to come to the apartment. It was really bad management decision. I think a lot of crap could have been avoided.

FORT Fan

Let's see....

Should the dog have been allowed in the house in the first place? Probably not-although I suspect when they decided to cast Averey, they included a 'do you mind living with animals' question in the interview process and all of them said they wouldn't mind it.

Should Averey and Johnny have taken the dog out more often/should Averey have trained the dog? Obviously. But I'd gather at this point (and from what they hinted at) that all the roommates were pitching in and walking Daisy and they had gotten a little lazy.

Should Nia have just cleaned up the poop? Yes and no. No in the sense that yeah, it isn't her dog and Averey and Johnny were ultimately responsible for all its actions. But then again, Johnny had a point-Nia loved all the fun parts of having a dog and I can easily see her being the only roommate not to pitch in. And I'm sure that a lot of the stuff Nia was feeding Daisy was upsetting the dog's stomach and making her go more often. So she probably should have cleaned it even though it wasn't her dog.

Should Johnny have let it go when Nia refused to clean it up? Yes. Argument avoided. Nia was never going to be the standup person and clean it herself, so tell her she's terrible and then deal with it yourself.

I am SHOCKED that MTV didn't pull Nia from the house after things got physical. Isn't it a part of their contracts that they can't get physical with each other? Why wasn't she removed from the house? Yeah, Averey punched her back, but it was in trying to protect herself and Johnny. Nia sucker punched both of them and attacked Johnny with a hairdryer....this AFTER she threatened another housemate with a lamp. And then to film her going and lying to a friend about the circumstances and filming that friend saying he was going to attack Jordan and her being excited about that? She should have been kicked out of the house, had assault charges brought against her, and had restraining orders against her. I don't blame Averey and Johnny for leaving and maybe Jordan should have too, for his own safety. And I think Ana and Jess are terrible people for not voting that Nia should leave and even after seeing all the footage for saying Nia should have had a second chance.
    Uncle David likes this.

Teach your children Uncle David's Avatar

^ Don't forget Marlon! He's the biggest coward of all.
    The funniest thing about this particular signature is that by the time you realise it doesn't say anything it's too late to stop reading it.

I am SHOCKED that MTV didn't pull Nia from the house after things got physical. Isn't it a part of their contracts that they can't get physical with each other?
    That's what I thought. Remember when a single slap was enough to get someone kicked out of the house? What was even worse was that the other housemates seemed to think it was no big deal. Are beatdowns the new normal on The Real World? I agree that the cowardice among the other roommates was inexcusable. And I hate, hate, hate it when someone says they don't call out a bully because the bully didn't do anything to them. Does that mean you wouldn't chase down a guy who mugged an old lady because, hey, he didn't steal your purse?

This entire season was obscene. This cast didn't deserve Portland.
    "If there are no dogs in heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers

FORT Fan

The trainer guy thought about seriously hurting Jordan based off of what that psycho Nia told him? That was ridiculous. Nia should have been booted out of the house way back when she was harassing Jordan.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast