+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 34 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Catfish- MTV

Re: Catfish- MTV

I was a little late getting to this show so I just watched the Trina/Scorpio episode. I was prepared to dislike her when the show started simply because she called herself "Trina the Natural". However, she completely won me over. She seemed like such a nice, genuine person. Her friends seemed great as well. She deserves much better than Lee. When a person is just 24 years old 8 years is a big difference and at her age she does not need to take on the "baggage" of a guy with FOUR kids and an ex-wife. AND, given that he popped up on Divorce Court it seems like she may not even really be an "ex"!
    Shoepie likes this.

FORT Fogey

It seems that MTV must pay the scammers a good amount to appear on TV and out themselves. I like this show but after a couple I used FF in places. It would be a better 30 minute show.

I wonder how many refuse to be exposed on TV; the number must be very high.
    captain and AZChristian like this.

It's easy to see why people lie about their looks when they are obese. It seems when the other person discovers what they look like and that they are fat, it's not good. They get rejected, even it's done politely. It's sad really.

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

Last night's episode was quite different than the others, so far. The woman who had "fallen in love" finally confessed her misdeed before the show was shot, and was accepted. The "guy" she had fallen in love with turned out to be a woman who was transgendered and identified as a male; the other woman had dated a woman/women before. Well, the met, AND LOVE WAS IN THE AIR!!! They, both, were totally smitten! Have to admit that it left me with a smile on my face!

What a trip.
    AmyKay, Shoepie and Debb70 like this.
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

I agree, I don't care if lies were told - It shows you can fall in love with the person, regardless of what sex they are

I hope they are still dating and happy
    Shoepie likes this.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

FORT Fogey

At last a love story! How sweet.

Thats what I said when they started to find out about the "catfish", 'nooo I want one to work out!' Im glad that it did. Im not so sure about next week. We have a guy again, who has "met" a Ms Teen USA?
    "Love is not a fight, but it's something worth fighting for"- Warren Barfield

FORT Fogey

Quote Originally Posted by AmyKay View Post
    Thats what I said when they started to find out about the "catfish", 'nooo I want one to work out!' Im glad that it did. Im not so sure about next week. We have a guy again, who has "met" a Ms Teen USA?
    It appeared as though she was the read deal from what we saw from Nev but I stopped believing previews long ago.

I have gotten so hooked on this show & now I have my son hooked as well. He didn't get why I was watching anything on MTV until I explained the premise. He has already put it into the dvr programming.
    Some people dream of having a big swimming pool - with me it's closets."
    -Audrey Hepburn.

I wish they would do a follow up show .This last couple, I really want them to work.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

+ Reply to Thread