+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 34 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast
Like Tree140Likes

Thread: Catfish- MTV

Re: Catfish- MTV

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    No, Melissa was a NOT a malicious B but she sure WAS a liar, a player and a scammer.

As far as NOT meeting her, Melissa (or I should say Abby) refused to meet Jarrod.

I hope Melissa gets HELP.
    Well, she has lost weight, has more esteem and they still chat.I am fine with that.No doubt Jarrod will meet someone else, but I bet they remains freinds. She doesn't need help.
    The average dog is a nicer person than the average person
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by prhoshay View Post
    I can't believe these people get on the computer and do these things. I guess it's all about being able to be anyone you think you want to be.....and carrying it waaay toooo far.

I got the impression that the skinny, blonde, attractive chick was who Melissa always wished she was. People carry these fantasies for years.
    YES, Melissa carried her fantasy way too far and at the expense of a very nice guy. Disturbing.
    KAREN

Signed, Sealed, Delivered prhoshay's Avatar

And I'm guessing that, after meeting Jarrod face-to-face and not being rejected, that the weight has just started dropping off. That happened to me once when I left a boyfriend who was not good for me; I didn't even have to try, and when I did try it really was phenomenal! Life just got better and better!

I'd like to see a follow-up on these two. He seems to like her, since he's planning to get together with her again. She's going to see him, isn't she? And he said he'd be back!
    "...each affects the other, and the other affects the next, and the world is full of stories, but the stories are all one." - Mitch Albom, one helluva writer

When you throw a rock into a pack of dogs, you know which one you hit by the one that yelps!

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    Well, she has lost weight, has more esteem and they still chat.I am fine with that.No doubt Jarrod will meet someone else, but I bet they remains freinds. She doesn't need help.
    You don't think that someone who stole someone else's picture off their FB page and created this total fantasy and then preyed on other people (and their emotions) for close to TWO years (and could have been longer) and spent time cutting themselves does NOT need help.

For all we know Melissa could be right back at it ---- the CATFISH!

She absolutely could benefit from some HELP.
    KAREN

Do you think Nev and his crew dont check in with them? I do, especially someone that was cutting herself- not something we see, but thats my opinion. We think differently that's all.
    -Andy Rooney-

Do they get paid?

I'm just wondering why if someone is spending years of lying to someone, why they would continue the humiliation by showing their "real" selves on television. Perfect example would be Melissa. If I were Melissa (and trust me that's hard to think), I would never show my face, never mind coming out on tv!

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Do they get paid?

I'm just wondering why if someone is spending years of lying to someone, why they would continue the humiliation by showing their "real" selves on television. Perfect example would be Melissa. If I were Melissa (and trust me that's hard to think), I would never show my face, never mind coming out on tv!
    I don't think they do.It seems to me, that all we see our women pretending to be someone they're not. Sort of like the bachelorette but if thats all there is, I doubt I will continue watching
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by jenniferboston1 View Post
    Do they get paid?

Paid by who? These CATFISH are scamming, stalking and lying to people for years. Who would be paying them for years to stalk someone?

PLUS have you seen where these people live esp Melissa. They are not living in the laps of luxury.

They are all very sad people in need of some one to love them EVEN if they are (in reality) hurting and preying on the emotions of the people they are CATFISHing.

They all need professional help. Period.
    KAREN

Quote Originally Posted by momrek06 View Post
    Paid by who? These CATFISH are scamming, stalking and lying to people for years. Who would be paying them for years to stalk someone?

PLUS have you seen where these people live esp Melissa. They are not living in the laps of luxury.

They are all very sad people in need of some one to love them EVEN if they are (in reality) hurting and preying on the emotions of the people they are CATFISHing.

They all need professional help. Period.
    If they have no money, how do they get that?
    -Andy Rooney-

Quote Originally Posted by Fanny Mare View Post
    If they have no money, how do they get that?
    They get off the computer, get a job and get health ins.

OR just continue the behavior of stalking people if they feel that THAT makes them feel better than to talk to a professional about WHY they do that to people.

Every single one of the CATFISH we have seen this Season is sorry they are doing it BUT I am guessing ONLY because the CATFISHing has gone on too long and too far.

The CATFISH tire of it and want to BE KNOWN.

Time for them to get some serious help.

My gawd, it is disturbing to portray yourself as someone you are NOT. Who DOES that?

People that PREY on other people, INNOCENT people are SCREAMING they need help.

Very sad. Very disturbing.
    KAREN

+ Reply to Thread